• Factual reporting that disagrees with one's viewpoint does not equal not credible

As the late Senator Moynihan said, “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, But not to his own facts. ” In a world of echo chambers, Mother Jones provides reporting that is thoroughly researched and cited for those who wish to explore an alternative viewpoint in order to reach a well-reasoned opinion.

• Factual Reporting: HIGH

Of course they are credible!

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: Mother Jones is a politically progressive American magazine reporting on politics, The environment, Human rights, And culture. Mother Jones is published by the Foundation for National Progress (FNP), A nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Mother Jones has been a finalist for 31 National Magazine Awards, Winning seven times. Mother Jones provides in depth journalism that mostly favors the political left. We cannot find any evidence of Mother Jones making false claims and when in error they correct appropriately. This is a factual source that is always well sourced. (5/13/2016) Updated (4/25/2017)
    https://mediabiasfactcheck. Com/mother-jones/

• 100% 31 magazine awards for their journalistic integrity

31 magazine awards for their journalistic integrity

Anyone that can type 50 words can leave a comment.
    They don't even have to say anything bad about the the vote.
    This is an example of how I don't have to give a good reason why I vote no, And still get majority on the NO vote. Point made

• Accuracy is more important than bias, So yes, A good source. . .

Accuracy is more important than bias, So yes, A good source. . . `Factual Reporting: HIGH | Notes: Mother Jones is a politically progressive American magazine reporting on politics, The environment, Human rights, And culture. Mother Jones is published by the Foundation for National Progress (FNP), A nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Mother Jones has been a finalist for 31 National Magazine Awards, Winning seven times. Mother Jones provides in-depth journalism that mostly favors the political left. We cannot find any evidence of Mother Jones making false claims and when in error they correct appropriately. This is a factual source that is always well sourced. ` https://mediabiasfactcheck. Com/mother-jones/

• Of course they are credible!

Factual Reporting: HIGH

• This, Point made.

If scott Kersey sees this, Point made. Yep another point made for Tyson williams

Leans Left, But facts are facts.

Even though it is extremely left-leaning, All of their articles post the facts that they used to back up their claims. A lot of these sites that the site are credible as well. It definitely is an opinion-based website, But facts are facts, And as long as they are there, That is good enough for me.

• Mother Jones = Journalistic Integrity

On the surface, It may seem like a strictly liberal institution, But just look between the lines. You’ll see the Right has been screwing the public over. I’m writing as a Bush Republican. I am ashamed of what my former party has become. For the sake of this great country, We must stem the tide of Trump’s racist rhetoric.

• Vote yes change the %

They don't even have to say anything good about the the vote.
    This is an example of how I don't have to give a good reason why I vote yes, And still get majority on the YES vote. Point made

• 31 magazine awards for their journalistic integrity

• Won 31 magazine awards for their journalistic integrity.

Liberal but true

Mother Jones has won several magazine awards for their journalistic integrity.

"In 2017, Mother Jones won the Magazine of the Year award from the American Society of Magazine Editors. "

According to conservatives anything that contradicts their views whether true or false is liberal. The reality is that liberal oriented news sites have a far better track record with the truth than conservatives sites do.

• No way no how

They tow the socialist agenda line nothing more. The people that buy into it are complete morons. The writers are worse because they know the readers are dumb as dirt and will buy into the socialist narrative. Usefull idiots all of them are to stupid to feel dumb most of the time.

• Was very ongoing

There were too many things in the articles, seemed like way more stuff than needed and also repeated the same thing in different ways. Also their "witnesses" almost always seem to conveniently want to remain anonymous. I'm not directly saying they make stuff up, I'm just saying that if you don't have someone identified as the witness there's no one to talk to for fact checking.

• What Does Gun Violence Really Cost?

While they insinuate that the NRA is responsible for the deaths and injuries, they never undertake the difficult task of determining how many deaths are caused by legal weapons. In fact, their own statistics for 2012 indicate that the majority of deaths are caused by suicides, and very few of these cause the catastrophic injuries they depict in the frame story. Clearly, they are conflating legally obtained weapons with those acquired illegally by criminals. Most of the article consists of powerful emotional appeals; MoJo is not interested in reasonable analysis and is not therefore a source I would trust.

• Just Not Credible

I'll site what you have mention above as supporting argument as to why this publication is not a credible source to get news from. Any "news media" that solely depends on a liberal or conservative bias to defame the other party is not "News Worthy". News is supposed to be just that, news. Not a way for a particular political party to gain support.

• It promotes racism, bigotry, and ignorance.

Many times this "news" has provided empty arguments and cliche stories. Instead of acknowledging real events in life objectively they tend to sensationalize and make useless things important. Mother Jones is self contradictory if you look at their previous stories as they have no passion for the truth but rather seeking to appeal to their mostly liberal audience.

• No balance here.

Any source that leans one way is not a balanced enough perspective to determine truths beyond vested interests and selfish agenda's that do not include the best interests of all involved and affected.When one looks at who funds these biased sources,a whole new perspective can be gained,but not from publications such as this.

• Sins of omission

I just read their article ostensibly refuting the Heller decision on the second amendment arguing that historically it was not an individual right but was for the "militia". But they leave out the fact the 10 US Code 311 defines the militia as
    (a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age ...

• They force you to sign-up to what they are pushing at that time in order to read their article. The information was poor and uncompleted.

MotherJones was a waste of time and I felt used in promoting there agenda. As they say--Don't go there--. I would not trust them to have an unbiased write up on political articles. Personally, do any of you feel that any Politian is honest or truthful? So don't get caught up in this or any ones ONE opinion. Get the facts. Usually the truth takes some time to find. Hope you find this helpful.

• NRA's Murder Mystery Biased

The article refers to the 2nd Amendment as an individual right as an "expansive" view, "broader interpretation," and a "revisionist" view. In the commentary re: the adoption of the Second Amentment the founding fathers made it clear that the Amendment was individual. It was only in the 60's that liberal lawyers began arguing that the Amendment guaranteed a collective right. Why would only one amendment be collective?

• Mother Jones Sucks

An agenda driven publication. While the articles often make a poignant point that's easy when the "fact" finding excludes the facts that don't support that point which was decided before any research is done. Their stats are always skewed, sometimes apparently made up. I've found their statistics regarding gun violence and Obamacare, for instance are completely fraudulent. Once I know that credibility on any given topic is compromised then I cannot trust anything said on any topic