Is Muhammad's teaching of 72 Hoories in Heaven a result of His own Sexual Desire?

Asked by: BrotherGino
  • This was a result of Muhammad's wishful thinking!

There is evidence throughout the Koran that Muhammad's teaching accommodated his personal desires and allowed him special privileges that were not allowed to any other person. For example, Men were limited to having four wives, What Muhammad said God told him he can have as many wives as he wanted. The Quran teaches he was a sex addict. So this paradise with 72 virgins to pleasure each man is no doubt something Muhammad conjured up his teaching to carry out his fantasies.

• This is not the case

Gino what you have said has 0 percent reference to the Qu'ran (NOT Koran) and secondly the point about wives is teaching to support widows as at the time as when the husbands died than they were left alone so the limit is four if you attend to four fairly and justly not out of desire. What you have said is your useless non-backed up twisted reality that you want to convey to the world. I ask you this. If you think our holy prophet is a sex addict what true evidence do you have because all i see is some random person brawling about stupid info about wishful thinking. How about you stick that wishful thinking back up into the microscopic nut which you call a brain and start giving real evidence before you offend a whole religion. I am disgusted by how stupid your ideas are and I hope you start understanding to think before slapping keys on your keyboard about things you don't even know about.

May God guide us all to a straight path.

• This is not the case

• This is not true

>