• EJK;EJ;KE NIE;WOen;w EWNOFEWNL

Uo JWVjsubpv wjbcvjW AVBJAVPANSVUJAS; ; SV aOvj oju sfvojnZSOv vfvb sjnvozsnvoz v juvf oujaszv o aZvhnvou ojv oujzv zj voz voj fvjzv ojzuv oujfv ozvnoanvonfvopzvfnv povujoiwoifAKLCLSKD LSKDWIEJFRU WFUWEPoioncf oweijew coiweciewofkc woefijPIEOIAQOEOI OEWOFIRRI OIRIRIRIJ J JDF D DFF EL SEFLK LSFHJ SH EFKD FN DFNDSV KDNF DF VF H FAFH DKAJ DAFKJ FJ ;EJKERV

• Wtf i menat to kikc no sthupid websaite

N o no n o n o no no onon o non onooo on on o no nn on on on non on on onononon on on on on non onnonononononon non ononononon ono n on non on o n nonno n onon nonn non nno o nonnno no no o

• This goes out to that person who called me a FAT CUNT

Hey (person) music is much more helpful then sports you want me to tell you why? Well first of all the optical allusion is the scientific Ebola germs if you didn't know the generation of the undergoing client than
    the octopus is combined with the cow which is equivalent to horita sora

• Music is better!

Music is far better for your brain than sports. Music opens nerve connections and makes you better equipped to solve problems, Reports Finnish public service broadcaster YLE. Music editor and science reporter Minna Lindgren says her research isn’t meant to be a provocation, But simply a statement of fact.
    Most people are introduced to music in school, Unfortunately schools spend far more time on sports and physical education and leave the music to simply teaching children the flute.
    The talk “Music is better for your health than sports, ” is based on neurological research.
    In two Finnish cities they’ve looked at what happens to the brain when people play an instrument or sing. Over the last 15 to 20 years they’ve drawn the conclusion that music has had a far bigger impact on health than sports. Unlike language, Sense and sight that only active a part of the brain, Music activate the whole brain.

• Music is better

Welll music is very good for you cause it makes you want to do things more often A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Alphabet horray the alphabet is a song

• Like music is pre decent aye i like it some good shit

Banjotsalacuta djdjsksjndjsnjnjcwnc cjacaakacc adkjcsdcncjiudcbdjksc jksdc sdcj aye puss puss i love the eat big cock cockcok can you gift me big black cock penis i love to have it inside me big boy oh yes fuck me big black pussy cock banjos i like big nutts and i cannot lie

• Why music is better then sport

Music is better then sport because it is scientifically proven that people that played music were better at exams then the ones who didn’t it is also proven that playing music helps to relax your muscles and also helps with stress and anxiety problems, this is why I think that music is better then sports.

• Music is more beneficial

There's significantly less risk of injuries when participating in the music field. Even if someone's future career doesn't involve music, it does help improve intelligence and academic success rather than hinder it like sports can do.
    Having a natural gift in sports isn't all that special, as most - not all - aspects of it can be developed through training and hard work. It's also hard to see it in children as most of them are overall energetic and love anything that is physically active. The best example I can give of someone seeing me as being a good athlete is that when I was little, I loved running. I was frequently told that I was especially fast, however one day when I was running around the track to get my energy out (I was 5 years old), a coach who was leading the lesson my sister was in told my mom that not only was I fast, but I also had great form which was especially rare to see in children. I don't consider this a "natural gift" as it was just the way I was carrying myself (I do participate in track to this day at my high school, as well as gymnastics, swimming, and hockey). Musical talent can be seen in children much easier. I began to play piano at age 4 and eventually got to the level where I was playing songs from Jim Brickman at age 10 and the only thing holding me back was the size of my hands. Even before I started playing piano, I was singing all the time and even learned the tune "twinkle twinkle little star" only to figure out the notes on the piano almost immediately and develop them into chords (this was what made my mom get me into the music field). Though I find sports to be a lot of fun, I prefer music because I won't get injured playing an instrument - I hope - and playing in an orchestra feels much more complete because we all have to listen to each other and balance out our sound without exchanging a word. In a sport, however (I'll use soccer as an example), you need to rely on others to help you. Music can also be either an independent activity or played as a group while with athletics you need an opposing team and even teammates to have fun.
    I may be reaching a little far, but playing a wind instrument can help improve lung strength and breathing exercises which can help with sports. Just figured I'd include that because why not. :)

• I agree !

Music programs are able to improve students grades while also working on improving skills like teamwork, discipline, confidence and creativity. Music and theater kids also build a unique family like network of friends that have the same intentions and interests. Music programs also compete the same way sports teams do.

• Music Is So Much Better

It is theres so music about music. People can get their work done faster when listening to music. Music also has lots of things to do with academic coz you have to learn how to read musical notes so you can LEARN to play music. So music is a massive part of reading

But sometimes sport is better because then you get lots of fitness and you need fitness to keep your health good rather than being really sick because you don't move much.

So I AGREE and DISSAGREE with this statement

• Sports will improve your standard of living.

If I only focused on its influence as a consumer, music would have a greater impact on me than sport. Listening to music will trigger a sweeping array of emotion, from jubilation to disgust, which sport alone could never reach. However, participating in sport far outweighs the impacts of participating in music. Playing sport raises my standard of living, improving my attentiveness, weariness and body. With a healthier mind and body, accomplishing my life goals becomes easier. I vote for self-improvement over pleasure--In this case, sports.

• Participating in sports can not only help us communicate with peers with the same interest but also improve our social and communication skills

Compared with listening to music, participating in sports activities is always a good opportunity to collaborate with your teammates. On the other words,you have been forced to exchange your ideas with others in order to achieve the success. During a series of competitions, the team spirit has been established. However, listening to music which is commonly regarded as an individual activity which will isolate you with your friends.

• Why sports are better

Although not help the brain quite as much in some ways it helps more in others ways such as enhancing your memory and thinking skills , decrease chances of depression, creates a good habit, gets you to use characters you will need in later in life and of course is great for your body. Sports are good for your memory and thinking skills because it reduces insulin resistance, reduce inflammation and stimulates the release of growth which affect the health of brain cells, the growth of new blood vessels in the brain and even raise the chance of survival for new brain cells. Sports decrease depression because it gives someone something to look forward to and you meet people. Sports/exercise is a good habit almost all the time and good habits combat bad habits and replace them. When you play by yourself or on a team you learn what defeat feels like and you work hard to bounce back which you need when you get in financial trouble or relationship problems, when you’re on a team you build trust which you need if you have co-workers. And I'm not even focusing on how sports helps you physical body

• Wtf sports are way bhetter ten music people just dissagree because they are lazy to do sport

Lazy people get no were in life most people in nz- new zealand are sporty then others no sports can lead to bad heath fatness lazyness you can get sick with lack of engey or air so get of ur lazy ass gat do sports and get air and communicate with others. Learn a new sport....................

• Sport sport sport!!!!!!

F f ff f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Omg soprtb is god

F f f f f f f f f yes is good activity get blood moiving gfet away from type 420 diabres diabedes diabetea more who even likes music its trah dcvsxfbgfh ndgnh mdfhmfhjmgdhm gxhcujkxtcyjky f f f f f f f f f f f ff f ff f

• Just admit ur a fat cunt!

JUST ADMIT YOUR FAT ALL YOU PROBABLY DO IS BE A FAT CUNT EATING MCDONALDS WHILE LISTENING TO TAYLOR SWIFT WITH UR DUMB DUMB BUBBLE GUM tHINKINg oF PIZZA U FATTY HAVING ASS GET A LFE AND DO SOMETHING WITH IT BEFORE U LISTENN TO MUSIC AND RELAX U FATT THING

• I think sports is better than music and i will tell you why

I think sports is better than music because you are more active and when your listening to music you are mostly inside your house being a lazy fat shit eating pizza or falling asleep and for sports you are way more fit and in better condition.
    So THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO STAY INSIDE LISTENING TO MUSIC GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING A LAZY BASTARD #sports4life #lazypeople #dumbcunuts #getalife

• I think sports better for you.

Sports is better for you because it keeps not only yourself healthy but the others around you as well. Also sports is a lot more enjoyable then just listening to music all day. But on the other hand music is also good for you because it puts you in a nice comfortable space and is also enjoyable. So get off your fat ass and do something for once bitch #piece out young blood

• Sports is better

Sports are more team building and helpful and good for your health i dissagree with this statement because sports you can learn in a few minutes and music it takes a long time to figure out the instrument and notes. Sports can give you a better mind set and motivate you to do your best

>