• I Think So

Ned was just a poor guy who just got caught up in a chain of events he couldn't control. While he wasn't a perfect person, and made plenty of mistakes along the way, such as his killings, I think, based on the current evidence, he didn't mean or intend to hurt anyone and unfortunately once he started to he couldn't stop because the police were out for blood.

• Ned Kelly is an Australian hero

I think absolutely without a doubt, one hundred percent Ned Kelly is an Australian iconic hero because he gave money to the poor and embarrassed the police. He also saved a little kids life from drowning. He did this because he is a good person. It was in a creek called 'Hughs creek'. After Ned gave the boy back to his parents, the parents gave Ned a green and gold sash and Ned Kelly always wore that sash with pride.

• Such is life

Absolutely! Stood against tyrany, police corruption (they tried to rape his sister), he stood up for what he believed in. Wrote the best insulting ever. He is the aussie working class hero. And even better he was Irish Australian. Love his legacy in Australia we love him. He stuck it to the man.

• He is a Hero

I believe ned Kelly is a hero beaches he supported people that were venerable to violence form the very harsh police force. Believe ned Kelly is a hero beaches he supported people that were venerable to violence form the very harsh police force. Believe ned Kelly is a hero beaches he supported people that were venerable to violence form the very harsh police force.

• Resisted English Establishment Oppression of Irish

Kelly family had a 'loaded dice' policy against them from days of his father 'Red' Kelly who was deported to Australia from Ireland for rebel opinions of a free Ireland from the English Occupiers. This continued after his release e. G. 'planted' barrel of rotten pork 'found' by troopers invading his Wallan home and his subsequent re-gaoling. Then with no father at home, Kids and mother embittered and then race to anti establishment and to resist the 'loaded dice' commenced to a tragic final end.

• Ned Kelly Is A Saviour

Ned Kelly saved a seven year old boy who fell into a river when trying to reach his straw hat. He was awarded with a green sash, Which would not have been made if it had been a small thing. He wore this at his final battle at Glenrowan, Proving he was proud of this deed. Therefore, Ned Kelly IS a hero!

• Ned is a hero

Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero
    Ned is a hero

• Bloody legend yeah nah australia!

I love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy
    i love ned kelly ayy

• Ned Kelly wanted justice for people like him

At the time, the Australian government told rich farmers who have there farms on state property to give 1/4 of there land to poor farmers like Ned and his family, but the rich farmers gave the worst parts of there farms to the poor, and they could also cut of water supply to them. Ned had to steal an animal from a rich farmer to feed his family, and he got imprisoned for a long time for it. Soon farmers started to pay the police to imprison Kelly for DOING NOTHING, rich farmers and police man were corrupt, and Ned Kelly tried to stop it, at first he only shot in self defense but as they got more corrupt he started to shoot first

• True Aussie hero

He robbed banks and gave out some money to the poor because he wasn't selfish. He sure did bad things in his life but he did it for the right cause. The truth is that the law was injustice and didn’t care what so ever. If We weres in his possession I thunk we would all do the same

• Ned Kelly was evil, no more to be said.

As an Australian, I am ashamed to have idiots who think that murderers such as Ned Kelly were good men. Firstly, the police back then were not corrupt, nor did they rape and pillage like people say they did, the police were what they were, in Fuedal Japan the Police (samurai) would decapitate you if you insulted them. Back then, cops weren't even armed with guns most of the time, Kelly robbed and murdererd from stage coaches and banks leaving countless amounts of people broke (who would later starve/live terrible lives with no money). He murdererd 2 Police Officers and was rightly executed for it, then we have idiot revisionist historians in the modern day who completely dis respect the police force and everyone who has died in the line of duty for some scumbag killer who was rightfully hanged for the terrible crimes he commited.
    Damn, maybe in 100 years people will say Obama was a good man.

• The facts speak the truth

Ned Kelly killed police officers with families. If Ned felt he was injusticed he should have used the right means of the time. These means included courts, not revolting against authority, breaking the laws and killing many people who were just doing their jobs. He was a hypocrite to his own self. He was seeking 'revenge' because he believed the police had broken the law, which very rightly they may have, but the argument is two sided and will never be resolved as we are a product of our own context and Kelly is portrayed to represent what Australians are 'supposed' to be, larrikin's and respectful people but does this mean we also go around disobeying order and killing anyone who annoys us and then not expect to be served justice through the courts?

• He was a gangster

He was a gangster because killed three policemen .If he would not be a good guy hanged in a crowd crowded to see him get hanged. He got shot on his leg and got to jail!!! I now know and you know why he is a big bad guy gangster nowadays.

• Say the right thing

The facts speak the truth

Ned Kelly killed police officers with families. If Ned felt he was injusticed he should have used the right means of the time. These means included courts, not revolting against authority, breaking the laws and killing many people who were just doing their jobs. He was a hypocrite to his own self. He was seeking 'revenge' because he believed the police had broken the law, which very rightly they may have, but the argument is two sided and will never be resolved as we are a product of our own context and Kelly is portrayed to represent what Australians are 'supposed' to be, larrikin's and respectful people but does this mean we also go around disobeying order and killing anyone who

• There is no excuse for murder

Regardless of his reasoning for why he murdered and stole, he still broke the law. His common excuse was that he was defending himself and his family but there were obviously less violent ways to resolve his problem with the government.
    Many argue that at the time of the accusation towards Kelly by Fitzpatrick, Ned was miles away in the bush. However what evidence is there of this claim? Whom is a witness?
    People believe the views of those whom had connections to the Kelly's, failing to provide proper reasoning and evidence for what they claim to be the "truth". Ned Kelly was no a hero in any way shape or form. He murdered several policemen whom were doing there job by serving their country's law. They were protecting the lives of many, and Kelly and his gang thoughtlessly shot them to their death.
    Australia loves the idea of an underdog hero figure, and so throughout history, the country has gradually publicised Ned Kelly as a legend. However, he was no hero. Ned Kelly was a villain and a danger to the well being of citizens of the country at the time of his attacks.

• Kiki do ya

Trap, TrapMoneyBenny
    This shit got me in my feelings
    Gotta be real with it, Yup
    Kiki, Do you love me? Are you riding?
    Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
    'Cause I want ya, And I need ya
    And I'm down for you always
    KB, Do you love me? Are you riding?
    'Cause I want ya, And I need ya
    And I'm down for you always
    Look, The new me is really still the real me
    I swear you gotta feel me before they try and kill me
    They gotta make some choices, They runnin' out of options
    'Cause I've been goin' off and they don't know when it's stoppin'
    And when you get to toppin', I see that you've been learnin'
    And when I take you shoppin' you spend it like you earned it
    And when you popped off on your ex he deserved it
    I thought you were the one from the jump, That confirmed it
    Trapmoneybenny
    I buy you champagne but you love some Henny
    From the block like you Jenny
    I know you special, Girl, 'cause I know too many
    'Resha, Do you love me? Are you riding?
    'Cause I want ya, And I need ya
    And I'm down for you always
    J. T. , Do you love me? Are you riding?
    'Cause I want ya, And I need ya
    And I'm down for you always
    Two bad bitches and we kissin' in the Wraith
    Kissin'-kissin' in the Wraith, Kiss-kissin' in the Wraith
    I need that black card and the code to the safe
    Code to the safe, Code-code to the safe-safe
    I show him how the neck work
    Fuck that Netflix and chill, What's your net-net-net worth?
    'Cause I want ya, And I need ya
    And I'm down for you always
    (Yeah, Yeah)
    And I'm down for you always
    D-down for you always
    D-d-down for you always
    (I got a new boy, And that nigga trade)
    Kiki, Do you love me? Are you riding?
    'Cause I want you, And I need you
    And I'm down for you always
    KB, Do you love me? Are you riding?
    Say you'll never ever leave
    From beside me, 'cause I want ya, And I
    Bring that ass, Bring that ass, Bring that ass back
    B-bring that ass, Bring that ass, Bring that ass back
    Shawty say the nigga that she with can't hit
    But shawty, I'ma hit it, Hit it like I can't miss
    (Clap that ass, You're the only one I love)
    (Clap that ass, Clap, Clap)
    Bring that ass back
    (Let's go, Let's go)
    Bring that ass back
    Trap, TrapMoneyBenny
    This shit got me in my feelings
    I just gotta be real with it, Yup
    "What are y'all talkin' about? "
    "I don't even care, I need a

• Bode crew gang

Kecartel dans ta chatte
    B o deB o d e B o d e
    B o d e B o de B od e Bo d eBo de BodeB odeB o d e B o deB odeB o de BodeBo de Bod eB od e Bo d e Bo d e

• Ned Kelly a Villian

How do we define a villain? Criminal, Villain, Lawbreaker, Outlaw, Offender, Felon, Jailbird, Malefactor, Wrongdoer, Black hat, Supervillain, A murderer. These words definitely portray the one-and-only villain, Ned Kelly. Even though society is still vague about the whole ‘hero or villain’ concept, I still believe, Without a doubt, That he is a cold-blooded killer. He has caused a disturbance towards the law by taking many lives from civilians and stealing valuables. He even created the ‘Kelly Gang’ which caused great complications within the police. Would you call killing people heroic?

• Ned Kelly, Iconic Australian Hero? More likely villain

Ned Kelly is a villain because not only did Ned hold countless innocent people hostage, He also robbed 3 banks and murdered 3 police officers. Do you think the families friends and hostages think he was a hero? I don't believe so. Think about it. How many good things did he actually do?

• He help peopel

Evidence

Page 31
    Ned Kelly sister was standing next to the baby and constable Fitzpatrick came over. He leaned near me and I could smell his sweat and brandy leaning over me. He grabbed her arm and pulled me to his lap she yelled 'Get your greasy hands of me'. Danny and her mother ran into the room she got throwed to the floor. Mrs Kelly threw hot coals onto him while Danny dived and the gun. A bullet nicked constable Fitzpatrick's hand Ned yelled to Fitzpatrick 'If you touch my sister again there will be a bullet to your head next time'. HE WAS TRYING TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY

>