• Odin is the true god.

There is no evidence that Odin is not, in fact, god, many witnesses can be seen through the centuries of Odins work, such as the witnesses to Odins descent in the human world, however, there are many other evidences of Odins existence, observe the obvious fine tuning of nature, as well as the creation of the universe, we have numerous historical texts that CONFIRM Odins existence, but the greatest evidence is what Odin himself says. Now, here is evidence: get a whiteboard and draw a large circle, then put a dot, that circle represents all of the knowledge in the universe, and the dot represents your knowledge, now, since we know that your dot is miniscule as compared to the universe's knowledge, there is no proof that you have that Odin does not in fact, exist, that is how your belief that Odin is not the One True God is not in any way factual, you have no proof that Odin is not God, and your belief is truly faith-based. Now, why do you reject Odin? Are you afraid of Odins Wrath?

• Yes, Odin is the one true God.

My supporting argument stems from the infallible, inspire true word of God, the Thor comicbooks. And in these sacred texts, it says that Odin IS the one true God.

Since the books are infallible, and written by God, they must be true. Therefore, Odin is God.

It's a very clear cut case here.

• No giants exist

Odin said he would remove the frost giants and they do not exist anymore. Religions all around the world wrote about giants from the native Americans to the cultures in the Middle East. So there must be some truth behind giants existing at one time. It’s even talked about in the Bible. So the fact that cultures all over the world mentioned giants, I find that as good proof that they were real. The fact that Odin said he would remove the frost giants and they no longer exist makes a strong evidence for me.

• Odin is one of the true gods.

Don't force monotheism upon a polytheism. The idea of one god is exclusively middle eastern. The northern European pantheon of gods, Still exists in the word history of the days of the week. Tuesday = Tyr Wednesday = Odin Thursday = Thor etc. So the question "Is Odin the one true god? " is not worded correctly.

• Why wouldn't he be

Take all the world's religions and somewhere at some point there's a part that sounds bat sh! T crazy.
    Walking on water, Water to wine, 40 days and nights in the desert with no food no water, Day light vanishing into dark murky water at the end of the day, Stars being missiles to fight demons and so on.
    So prove odin and the other gods of asguard are not real.
    Nearly all religous festivals in the West were placed on top of existing religous events to assist in assimilation after christianity forced it's way in.
    The worship of odin started long before most Judaic christian Muslim beliefs.

• Yes to odin

I say yes beacause odin IS the godfather of all norse mythology gods and father of the valkiries and ruler of aasgaard and desandant of the golden hair giant is one of the most complex and enigmatic characters in Norse mythology, And perhaps in all of world literature. He’s the ruler of the Aesir tribe of deities, Yet he often ventures far from their kingdom, Asgard, On long, Solitary wanderings throughout the cosmos on purely self-interested quests. He’s a relentless seeker after and giver of wisdom, But he has little regard for communal values such as justice, Fairness, Or respect for law and convention. He’s the divine patron of rulers, And also of outlaws. He’s a war-god, But also a poetry-god, And he has prominent “effeminate” qualities that would have brought unspeakable shame to any historical Viking warrior. He’s worshiped by those in search of prestige, Honor, And nobility, Yet he’s often cursed for being a fickle trickster. What kind of literary figure – let alone a god whose historical worship spanned much of a continent and several centuries – could possibly embody all of these qualities at once, With their apparently glaring contradictions?

• The real god.

Odin is god because he is A reasonable god. Already said earlier there are no more giants. Some may say how do we know there were ice giants, Well because cultures all over the world left images and writings behind from the America to the Middle East of giants. How could all these different cultures believe in giants. Not like they watched the news or had social media. I grew up Christian and realized there is no god that is contradicting, Cocky, And unjust as the Christian god. Odin doesn’t ask to do things we believe to be horrible or impossible to prove points. I believe Odin wants us to try to be our best and aspire to be more like the gods but doesn’t expect it to be perfect.

• Gods just fake

I am a christian. I prayed to God many times, and my family was christian. But guess what? I grew up, and nothing I ever pray for happens. I talk to God, he doesnt talk to me. I listen for God, and he ignores me. Or maybe he just doesnt exist. Plus the bible contradicts itself many times. Odinism came first. Suck it, jehovah jerks.

• The vikings were real

The vikings were a real people and they didn't fear battle because they accepted there fate and accepted the fact that if they died in battle they would go to Valhalla. Further more there is no supporting evidence that the events in the bible actually happened. And the reason christians are wrong in because number one a virgin cant give birth. Number two if god really forgives your sins then how do you go to hell?

• Read your history!

Odin is the true origin of God before religion was corrupted by the demonic abrahamic religions which were just used as power tools. The other Gods are powerful too, but Odin stand above all else. When you accept Odin as the God of Gods you will receive power beyond ypur imagination. Praise Odin!

• No, He's Not.

In the end, all beliefs in Odin are really just the product of either watching too much avengers or spending too much time reading Thor comics. If you want to debate me on this topic, then I am comfortable with that. No, the one true God is the Christian God, and I have real evidence of that. I'm also comfy with a debate on that.

• No he was a nephilim that died in the flood of Noah.

So history goes like this, Adam and Eve, Cain's line and Seth's line. Watcher angels mate with Cain's line daughters. Nephilim are produced (giants). Proof? - Giant skeletons found all over the world.
    Then the flood of Noah came, wiping them all out. Noah came from Seth, Cain's line was annihilated. Proof? - Geological proof of a worldwide flood, including plankton fossils found on mountaintops(they would not have survived tectonic plate displacement).
    Then Nimrod gathered all the tech of the fallen angels after the flood, and tried to make war against God. He failed, and over time the tech he gathered started to fade from understanding and became magic. Then he started the root of all other religions basing it on worshipping the spirit of the dead nephilim. Also now known as demons. Proof? - All the gods of religions reflect actual nephilim that walked the earth. Mostly all the pagan Gods can be found to be giants. The rest do resemble demons of the bible, especially the Hindu gods.

• I don't think he is

Well because he created Jewish as the first religion , then Moses was going to god , he told them be good while i come back , Someone had magic between them and made them beleive him , God got furious that he rejected all jewish people after being his favorite people :)...
    Then Meriem , is a woman that no man has touched... God wanted to make new beleivers with great miracles , He made her pregnant with Jesus and gave Jesus miracles to revive the dead , make a bird by just breathing to his hand , aid sick people... , his People 2nd time put him in a cross and tortured him But it wasn't him god saved him! , Therefore a new Christianity borns that beleive Jesus is the son of god after helping him , No he's a prophet for god sake...
    God made the latest religion called Islam for a young man that has never do any sins and was too loyal for his parents , he also was a poor man... Muhammed Pbuh , Muhammed didn't have as much miracles as Jesus , Tho he had a book , a really powerfull book that helps you in life and make good decision , The Quran , The quran was never a book , Muhammed made some people rememeber it , after his death someone wanted to write it , he kept looking for old papers and people that remembers the quran , He made the book and that's how god created the religions <3

• He could exist but not the true god

In the bible it states that "i am the one true god. A great king among all gods.(Exod. 20:3; see also Deut. 5:7). In Exodus 23:32–33 Israel is told not to covenant with or worship other gods. So he could exist. But not the true god. But hey i could be wrong and he could not exist at all. And there only is one god. Peace be with you all

• I worship Odin

Any true follower of the allfather accepts that there are many gods, Thor, Freya, Freyr, Frigga, Bragi, Heimdall, Tyr, Baldur, Njord, etc. Therefore Odin is not the ONE true god. He is one OF the true gods. Odin himself would agree. I cannot vote yes on this, because I love many gods.

• Of course he isn't.

It is a well known fact that the only true religion is Zoroastrianism, and the one true god is Ahura Mazda. I eagerly await the appearance of the Saoshyant who will triumph in the final battle with evil, thus changing the world forever.

ALL HAIL AHURA MAZDA, THE ONE TRUE GOD.