• Yes! Go to this site.

https://theconversation. Com/parliamentary-systems-do-better-economically-than-presidential-ones-111468 This site made some very good points about Parliament being better than presidency. Since I don't know what to write, I'll just let NLE Choppa tell you how he don't need no help:
    Yeah, Huh, Uh, Yeah, Yeah
    Huh, Uh, Huh, Yeah, Yeah
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Huh, Uh
    Huh, Uh, Huh, Uh

Slick Rick type of nigga 'cause I'm a bad bitch getter
    Poppin' painkiller, Uh, Higher than a plane, Nigga (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah)
    You a lame, You ain't gang, So I can't hang with ya (No)
    Touch my chain, Bang bang, Snatch a nigga brain, Nigga
    Uh, Got a pole on my hip, Ain't no fightin' (Ain't no fightin')
    I strike a nigga with this 30 like some lightning (Just like some lightning)
    I hit her for the night, I don't do no wifin' (Don't do no wifin')
    I f**k her then delete her, Yeah, I'm so triflin' (I'm so triflin')
    Real, Real, Real, Real, Real savage (I'm a savage)
    I don't f**k with that bitch if she average (If she average)
    I got a bad stripper bitch named Ashley (Ashley)
    She taste like candy, Do you understand me? (Candy, Yeah)
    Brand new car, Hop out the 'Vette, Ice on my wrist, Audemar, Patek
    Brand new chain, Ice on my neck, Got tired of the Drac' and I copped me a TEC
    I'm up all night, I don't get rest, I'm catchin' these flights and chasin' a check
    Lil baby, She wet, I don't want sex, Open your mouth and give me your neck
    Uh, Give me your neck, Yeah (Give me your neck)
    Keep your pants on, Just want the neck (The neck, Neck, Neck)
    Want the neck, Keep your pants on (Give me neck, Neck)
    For real, Bitch, Keep your pants on (Give the neck, Give the neck, Give the neck, Neck)
    I'm a Slick Rick type of nigga (Nigga)
    She wanna f**k with me because my bands bigger (My bands bigger)
    Pass me the blunt, I don't do the liquor (No liquor)
    And your bitch a groupie, Wanna take a picture (And take a picture)
    I'm strapped up like a dyke or somethin', I hope you don't try to take nothin' (What)
    My niggas strapped with army guns (Yeah), You think I'm lyin', I'll show you one (Rrah, Rrah)
    We up from the hip and we burn one (Bow, Bow, Bow, Bow)
    When I up, You better dip, That's your head, Son (That's your head, Son)

Uh, Uh, Aight
    That's your head, Son
    When I up, You better dip, That's your head, Son
    Yeah, Yeah

Posted by: DB2
  • Apparently, Checks and balances are an outlier.

I've read that article as a US citizen, And I've been wondering how the hell a parliament separates the powers of executive and legislative better than a president with only executive powers. Then I read that the US was a f***ing outlier. To quote, "Our results suggest that the reason why the US still experiences relatively good economic outcomes with a presidential regime is due to the checks and balances its constitution puts in place that ensure a separation of powers between the legislative, Executive and judicial arms of government. "

That means that a presidential regime can work if the constitution is strong enough and taken seriously, And if said constitution separates the executive, Legislative, And judiciary powers. I also realized that a presidential regime doesn't exactly mean that there's a separate legislative working alongside (or against) the individual. I will admit that I'm pretty much ignorant on the political workings of most nations, Especially given that it's not a subject that comes up often (Americans don't tend to talk about the UK parliament outside of maybe a Brexit joke, And I don't think most countries talk about the US political system either, Outside of maybe the president calling a drone strike or being Trump). However, When an exception comes to a rule while fitting other rules, It may be wise to re-evaluate if the rule is necessarily true.

TL;DR Montesquieu was right, Separation of Powers is god.