• Part 1 of To All Guitar Players and People that Like Guitar:

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, But they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, Drive its beak into your brain, And upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, Convulsing nausea of your own trite, Foolish beliefs. You are weary, Stale, Flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, Squalid, Nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, An ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, Inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, Spinning rabidly in a circle, Waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

• Part 2 of To All Guitar Players and People that Like Guitar:

You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, A meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, You puerile one-handed slack-jawed, Drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, Pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, And you have bad breath. You are degenerate, Noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, And I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on.

This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, You may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half-baked comments about unimportant trivia, Or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. I mean, Really, Stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective.

True, These are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, That this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, And social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

• Part 3 of To All Guitar Players and People that Like Guitar:

You're an idiot. A moron of the highest order. You're so stupid it's a wonder and a pity you can remember to breath. Intelligent ideas bounce off your head as if it were coated with teflon. Creative thoughts take alternate transportation in order to avoid even being in the same state as you. If you had an original thought it would die of loneliness before the hour was out. On an intelligence scale of 1 to 10 (10 corresponding to the highest attainable IQ) you're rating is so far into negative numbers that one would need to travel into another quantum reality in order to even catch a distant glimpse of it.

Your personality is that of a rabid Chihuahua intent on destroying its own tail. Your powers of observation are akin to those of the bird that keeps slamming into the picture window trying to get that other bird it keeps seeing. You are walking, Talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive, And that Barnum was thinking of you when he uttered his immortal phrase regarding the birth of a sucker. You are, At varying times, Tedious, Boring, And even occasionally earth shatteringly hilarious in your idiocy, Routinely childish, Moronic, Pathetic, Wretched, Disgusting and pitiful.

You are wholly without any redeeming social grace or value. If God ever decides to give the planet an enema you'd better run like the wind because anywhere you stand is a suitable place for The Insertion. There is no animal so disgusting, So vile that it deserves comparison to you, For even the lowest, Dirtiest, Most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche. To call you a parasite would be injurious and defamatory to the thousands of honest parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, For vermin do not pretend to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage. You are a fraudulent, Lying, Predatory charlatan. You are of less worth than a burnt-out light bulb. You will forever live in shame.

You have nothing to say, And Godwin's Law does not apply when writing about you. You are the anti-Midas, For all that you touch becomes valueless and unusable. Mothers gather their children close when you appear. You are an aberration, A corruption, And a boil that needs to be lanced. You are a poison in need of being vomited. You are a tooth so rotten it infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.

• Part 4 of To All Guitar Players and People that Like Guitar:

I don't like you. I don't like anybody who has as little respect for others as you do. Go away, You swine. You're a putrescent mass, A walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, A cad, And a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, A revulsion, A big suck on a sour lemon. You are a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. Meaningful to no one, Abandoned by the puke-drooling, Giggling beasts that sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, An ogre, A malformity. I wretch at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, Worthless, Less than nothing. You are a weed, A fungus, And the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, Starved for attention, And lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a waste of flesh. On a good day you're a halfwit. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You are a fiend and a coward, And you have bad breath. You are degenerate, Noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, And I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Maybe later in life, After you have learned to read, Write, Study, Spell, And count, You will have more success. True, These are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, And social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

You are hypocritical, Greedy, Violent, Malevolent, Vengeful, Cowardly, Deadly, Mendacious, Meretricious, Loathsome, Despicable, Belligerent, Opportunistic, Barratrous, Contemptible, Criminal, Fascistic, Bigoted, Racist, Sexist, Avaricious, Tasteless, Idiotic, Brain-damaged, Imbecilic, Insane, Arrogant, Deceitful, Demented, Lame, Self-righteous, Byzantine, Conspiratorial, Satanic, Fraudulent, Libellous, Bilious, Splenetic, Spastic, Ignorant, Clueless, Illegitimate, Harmful, Destructive, Dumb, Evasive, Double-talking, Devious, Revisionist, Narrow, Manipulative, Paternalistic, Fundamentalist, Dogmatic, Idolatrous, Unethical, Cultic, Diseased, Suppressive, Controlling, Restrictive, Malignant, Deceptive, Dim, Crazy, Weird, Dystrophic, Stifling, Uncaring, Plantigrade, Grim, Unsympathetic, Jargon-spouting, Censorious, Secretive, Aggressive, Mind-numbing, Abrasive, Poisonous, Flagrant, Self-destructive, Abusive, And socially-retarded.

Shut up and go away lest you achieve the physical retribution your behaviour merits.

• Guitar is the fortnite of instruments

I’m a master at both instruments so you can know I have an educated opinion. I’ve been playing guitar for about 30 minutes and I can already tell that it requires the brain activity of a dead turtle to play. The piano on the other hand has at least 3 more keys on it than the guitar. For this reason alone the piano is better. Guitar is a good piece of furniture however 1 or 2 sits it becomes absolutely useless. All around it really has no purpose in the household but might serve some purpose in the future for torturing terrorists.

• In a fight the piano would absolutely devastate the guitar.

Think about it, The piano is massive. Guitar on the other hand if you slapped it hard enough the strings would come flying off. Face it in a fistfight piano has the upper hand. If you THREW a piano at a guitar which would break first? The guitar would of course. The same result vice versa. So we settled the debate, The piano would obliterate the guitar in a cage match and there is nothing else left to be said

• Piano is better in every way possible.

There is no supporting argument for guitar. Piano is just far superior to guitar in every single possible aspect. This question is an absolute joke. Whoever thinks that guitar is better than piano is just objectively wrong. Guitar stands no chance against piano. The only instrument that the guitar can be compared to is the recorder, As they require the same musical prowess.

• I almost completely agree with you.

I am a very diverse pianist. I know how to play almost every genre, From classical to jazz, From pop to rock, Anything. I have been teaching myself guitar for the past year, And I love both instruments equally. It wasnt untill I learned the guitar that I learned to appreciate the complexity and the technique and skill required to make it sound the way it was meant to. I agree that the piano is able to produce a more complex sound and is able to play way more music, But the guitar is just as hard to master.

• Piano has a larger repertoire. Baroque, classical, etc.

The piano was there preferred instrument of composition for all the great masters of music. I do not recall there being a Mozart or Beethoven or Chopin concerto for guitar. Furthermore the guitar without an accompanying instrument cannot play two sets of music at the same time but the piano can.

• There is more you can do with piano than guitar

First of all, you do not need to carry a piano around, a guitar needs to be carried around so what happens when you want to bring your guitar along while traveling? It just adds to your load. As for pianos, you probably have a place to practice there. Also, you do not have to tune your piano as much as your guitar. You need to tune your guitar every time you play it. You can improvise music on both to piano and guitar, however guitar is all chords. For piano you can play chords as well as a lyrical melody. Piano has more meaning- there is a story behind the pieces. Moreover, you can play a concerto with an orchestra on the piano, but on a guitar? I think not. The same goes for chamber music. In general both instruments are great but if you want to do more with music, piano is the instrument to learn.

• Guitar is Objectively (OBJECTIVELY) More Versatile

You really can't argue against this. Rock. Blues. Jazz. Folk. Country. Indie. Pop. Metal. Classical. Funk. Soul. Even Disco. Even RnB. Even freaking gospel sometimes. And more! A guitar can literally sound amazing playing any genre, And if you disagree, You're either in denial, You tried to play guitar for a short bit and found you have no talent for it so you're still bitter, Or you're just plain tone deaf. I'll admit, Piano has some degree of versatility, But nowhere near the amount that guitar has. Plus, It doesn't sound as good in other genres, Or just off. Guitar, On the other hand? Sounds perfect in just about anything.

• I d k

A o l k h j k h j h f t i l u u j k k k k k. R e s a a d f h f s s fivk j j nd e e r t u y e w w r f f f

• Guitar isn't all picking or strumming

FOR THOSE WHO SAY GUITAR ONLY CAN PLAY CHORDS OR SOLOS, YOU ALL WRONG. There is finger style which you pluck each string differently with a finger to make what a piano can make. Just search up Jung sung and you will be amazed. Yea, you only can play 6 strings at max vs 10 on piano, but you can add a slap to the guitar and guitar can play a wider range of music than piano. ( from rock to classical). Plus piano cost too much and are not portable.

• Comparing two instruments is stupid,

First of all,someone said guitars can't be used in concerts with orchestras...God...There's a song from Queen and Metallica that have guitars and orchestras.Guitar is also a smaller instrument that you can carry around,unlike a piano you may need to have some space,this is quite a stupid argument to be honest.

• Comparing two different instruments is a stupide act.

There are very few guitar virtuoses studied music theory as good as the virtuose pianists with doctorate degree of composition. These guys know everything about how to compose in academic serious music styles (from barock to 12 tons system) for guitar by using extremely complex combinations, chords, arpeggios,modulations etc. in the way impossible to play on piano.Probably those hidden dinosaurs are paid by their governements or some serious associations for their remaining in silence. If i did not know one of them i would also say piano is better than guitar.

• Guitar is way better than piano.

You said that pianists have a lot more skill but that's not true. Guitarists fingers are more agile and a lot more stronger than a pianists. Plus guitar solos are amazing. There's a lot of things that guitarists can do that pianists can't and to be quite honest guitars sound a lot better than pianos. Pianos have a dull plinking sound that's annoying. Plus beginner pianists sound horrible and pianists always play that annoying song called Fur Elise because they think it will impress people but we've heard it too many times and now its annoying. GUITARS ARE BETTER THAN PIANOS