Is racism always necessarily the same as racial hatred?

Asked by: Adam2
  • It's the definition

See for yourself. I got this definition from dictionary.Com
    "1.
    A belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    3.
    Hatred or intolerance of another race or other races."

• Is racism always necessarily always the same as racial hate.

Your conclusion is very misinformed. How can you say I am superior but not say this is hate. Any time a person feels superior over another is a form of hate. Because if you say this that is saying that the other race is not smarter than you. To say this with especially without any proof is not to credit the other race even when some of its members show they are just good as the other race in all categories. Not to credit other races, not proving a race is superior over another, competition of one race to another for superior measures, THESE ARE ALL EXAMPLE OF DISLIKES. DISLIKES ARE HERE AS DEFINED AS HATRED. BUT IF ONE IS SO BRAINWASHED IN THE FEELING OF SUPERIORITY, HE WILL NOT SEE THIS CONCLUSION. CLOSED MIND IS SHORT TO OPEN THOUGHTS!

• Racism is not necessarily hatred

One could think they're culture or race they belong too is superior, yet not hate the other person. This tends to be true of Chinese, Arabs, Italians, Spaniards, Germans. Many love their culture, and in many cases, and I'll admit I have these feelings, I think they're superior to Northern Europeans in many ways.
    The KKK was a mix of racism and racial hatred. For black folks, unfortunately, it was both. For the other immigrant groups it was envy.
    The Nazis and Fascists were racists. They mostly thought their respective cultures were superior. Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito thought their cultures were superior. The Klan on the other hand was racial hatred.

>