• Religion is completely invented.

And it was invented probably because people needed something to believe in and came up with a bunch of things they believed in, spread it around, and made a religion out of it. Even though I'm from a very strict Hindu household, I believe that religion is complete BS. Religion is literally an imagination of something possibly being out there controlling everything. We have no actual proof that religion is a legit thing, and that god exists. We force ourselves to think that god exists, because the concept has somehow been created. It's literally a bunch of beliefs that make no sense.

• By definition yes

:an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument. Just like Santa Clause, and what did Santa teach us, that millions can all believe in the same thing and all be wrong.
    By definition religion is also a superstition,
    :excessively credulous belief in and reverence for supernatural beings.
    :a widely held but unjustified belief in supernatural causation leading to certain consequences of an action or event, or a practice based on such a belief.

• Religions are true.

They are true, because humanity has decide that they are true. This is perfectly logical. I fully believe in a big man who controls everything and man being created from dust. This is the sort of thing that just makes sense. We say they are true, so they are. This is why they are true. I hope you know what sarcasm is.

>