• Roblox is awesome its so fun and theres so many games i am addicted to roblox help

Roblox is boring. It is just a rip-off of Minecraft because it just features blocks. There are way way way more editions in Minecraft like Pocket Edition and java edition. Roblox sucks and is basically you either make a world or play one. I hope Roblox can just be banned.

• I like children under the age of 8

Roblox allows me access to little children to have fun with.
    πŸ˜‰
    it is a nice place for people to socialise and have fun.
    I have great socialiiss with the community of kiddies on that "gaming site"
    πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦
    add me: gamer_girl_funtime_xXx

yours truely, Benjamin

• Awesome and good

Roblox is a good social platform. It promotes socialising and stuff like that. You can play alone or with friend. It teaches kids things like how to spend your money and things like that. Roblox is fun. It bloxs out innapropriate language, Which is convenint for adults. You can make friends online as well.

• Awesome & cool Games!

Very cool because it has a lot of other games to chose from. If you're bored of one game just change to the next! It's also very very very convenient! Awesome fun for kids, Too! ROBLOX is the best place for games EVER. I think so many people can relate to my opinion.