• I prefer salmon

I prefer salmon because it is one of the most nutritious foods in the world, It can be rather cooked, Smoked or even eaten raw and it still tastes good, As for how much fish to eat, Consuming at least two servings of salmon per week can help meet your omega-3 fatty acid needs, And salmon is rich in long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, Which have been shown to reduce inflammation, Lower blood pressure and decrease risk factors for disease.

• I prefer salmon

• Have you considered Mayo?

Ultimately Salmon is best on its own. This is obvious. Nobody eats Tuna from a can. However Tuna is an extremely versatile ingredient that can utilised in many ways, My favourite being. . . Tuna Mayo sandwiches. Mayo works extremely well with Tuna, Proving the benefits of having a fish product that works well with various condiments. Other Tuna pairing examples include pasta, Salad or salsa. Not to mention Tuna Pâté. Unfortunately I can't think of many things that pair well with Salmon other than crackers.