• He is hot

He is sooo hot that he is under tale he is hot and also he is a skeleton i don't care because he is still hot and the hottest under tale character and also he is my favorite under tale character in the world and he has powers and hot!

• I love sans but

I. Love sans but underfell frisk is sexier cuz she thiccer than a king snicker I mean just look at her f***ing thighs who doesn't wanna touch them what I'm trying to say is yes sans is hot but grown up frisk is sexier no hard feelings on anyone
    Ok

• I love sans. .

He is one of the first CHARActers you see in undertale, Besides the monsters that try and attack you in the ruins and snowdin forest. His puns are almost like he's flirting with you. Also, THERE ARE SONGS IN THE UNDERTALE TRACK CALLED Dating Start, Dating Tense, And Dating fight! And when you go on the dinner date in game, Its obvious those songs play.

• Sans is the best CHARActer because he. . .

1) is one of the first people to meet you
    2) just plain out hot
    3) he sounds flirty with his puns! I'm sorry!
    4) you legitamately go on a date with him in the game. You go to a nice hotel where its just you and sans.
    As a conclusion, Sans is the hottest skele in undertale.

• Yes times infinity. Bone me, Puppy.

As his proud girlfriend (don't ask, It's complicated. And true) I say yes. I could go on and on as to why. He is the sexiest huma- um, Being alive. Now excuse me while I fuck Sans so hard my glasses fall off. (Although, Why would I wear my glasses? ) So whoever disagrees can go BURN IN HELL.

• Yes, Just yes

Sans is the hottest character because he is the hottest character in undertale. He has bones and stuff and yeah. He is clearly the hottest character and anyone who denies that are people too ashamed to admit that they know that sans is the hottest character in undertale. Also subscribe to pewdiepie

• … uhh maybe?

I like sans as a character, I find him funny. . . And maybe hot? Honestly it depends, Do I have to
    bone
    him? Or can I have a relationship? Personally despite my gender I would love the idea of. . . Im gonna stop RIGHT there, This is a debate form not a fanfiction site

• I love sans

Why do you think that sans is the first character we think of when we think of undertale. His raw sex appeal has infected all of us. People will deny it, But deep down they know, They'd fuck sans. No thinks of papyrus or undine or even Alphys. Because they just aren't hot.

• Just no thanks

Sans is just a video game skeleton who tells a few puns. I like him as a character but i don't understand why you guys love him so much. None of the characters are hot and sans is the least. Out of all of them hes a short fat skeleton. So no.