• Swinging both way..

In my opion yes school is fun because of my friends. They are always there to make the day better. Also some lessons can be fun like sports and PE. Also if you have a good teacher, then school is fun, however, some lessons can be boring and ccan get into trouble easly and then thats makes school not fun. So it depends on what your day

• Love school great

School is good, you learn, you have fun. If you think school is bad, who is bad, you!!!! By the way, the person who said the f word needs to calm down. If his teacher or parent saw that he is busted. Ha ha ha lol lol lol by genius

• Love school great

• School is great

It is so great because we learn and have fun. We go on trips and we play games, we also celebrate holidays. We also learn new things. Such as, Math, Reading, Writing, and more. If you don't go to school, say goodbye to home because you are heading to school.

• It's mostly fun.

K-5 was the best until 6th grade all the sudden pushed me! Can it? Yes! Currently? No! I like my school chorus and my friends! I met a lot of people at my school! I mean, I still would've meet others too since a lot of kids live near me. K-5 was VERY fun! In fifth grade, my teacher hated how we got homework and tests and blah blah blah. She would buy us pizza if there was a power outage and she would always tell us about her life every time a word popped up. Fourth grade, we watched movies at the end of the week! Plus the teachers gave us treats every month! Sixth grade wacked me in the head! We barely learn anything in Springboard. ERRGGH! I know school will be fun again in high school, because middle school's going to be a tough year.

• This is the time where we have the most freedom in our lives.

I agree that school can be absolute hell for some people, but it can also be the best period of one's life. School allows you to discover yourself, it is a crucial period in a person's life where they find out who they really are and experience valuable personality building. You make friends, some of which will be with you for the rest of your life, and you can have fun while accidently learning stuff at the same time. It may seem like there is no freedom for a school pupil but it is in fact quite the opposite: homework may come in quantity but it is really not difficult, school offers a lot of support for those who need it and all school really requires of you is some effort. While you are a kid, school is realistically your only responsibility and care in the world and it rewards you in many ways. So while school being 'fun' may not be necessarily true, it truly does have the potential to be fun.

• Yes sir ee

I believe that school is fun because we would fail at life if it wasn't for school and think about the fun times you had, and you get to talk to your friends at lunch anyways. And think about the pizza party's and stuff you had with your teacher. Face it, you will have fun at some point in school

• I Think it is

I will admit that I didn't usually like school when I was younger. Now that I am studying in post-secondary school I am actually enjoying it. I think learning should be fun for young children since humans, even at a young age, have natural curiosity. If a teacher is unable to sate that desire, than he/she is a poor teacher in my opinion. Knowledge should be treasured because it is essential in modern society. With that, school should be fun.

• School is great!

School is really great! You have the opportunity to learn, Socialize, And develope virtues such as patience and perseverance! These things on their own are fun but school is also fulfilling because you know you are accomplishing something. On the other hand, School can be boring if the school is really crumby. Like if the teachers do not introduce new content, The other people are boring, And you are simply inactive for many hours in a hard chair it is terrible! Sadly many people’s experience is like this. The trick is to look within your sphere of influence. First, You have to be committed and eager to learn and have a good attitude. A person would have a noticably different day if their goal was to, “master algebra II” than if it was to “get through the day without passing out from boredom”. It also helps to select classes that are more challenging or interesting. Additionally, A certain amount of virtue is required to have fun at school. But this is the case in most areas of life. A bitter person will project bitterness and experience bitterness pretty much where ever they happen to be! So if you are optimistic, Hardworking, And generally good, School is usually great!

• It really depends on your personality.

School can be either fun or boring depending on where you go and what kind of person you are. My school, for instance, supports the students with a variety of extra curricular activities for all ages and hobbies/likings. Dance, sports, debating teams and competitions allow the students to show everyone what they're passionate about and become a more mature and independent being. Friends also play a big part in whether or not you enjoy school. If you and your friends are incredibly close and have a lot of fun at school, that increases how much you enjoy it as you would look forward to the memories you and your friends create. However, if you don't have many friends or you are feeling uncomfortable or sad when you're around them, this can make you significantly dislike school. This can be changed though. If you are willing to make new friends and find people who you think would make you happier than when you were with your other friends, that can help you start to enjoy school and the many valuable lessons and experiences that come with it. You may as well enjoy school while your there because when you're older and are stressing over your job, you'll regret not making primary or high school part of the best times and memories you have.

• No way lol

Who wants to work? No fun at school since you have to work. Simply too much work. Watching TV > School. Thats mainly why school is boring. Who wants to work? No fun at school since you have to work. Simply too much work. Watching TV > School. Thats mainly why school is boring.

• Obviously not if this is what passes for a question.

If school was successful enough to engage students and teach them something, then this person would have put a question mark at the end of his question. That's what makes it identifiable as a question. This is why the US public school system keeps getting beat by Sweden. I am disappointed by this country.

• Too much stress for nothing

School is a one size fits all place. It's meant to be a mediocre place for everyone rather than a fantastic place for a few people. Of course, Everyone is different, But most people would rather stay home all day then go to school. These are just facts that can't be changed.

• School is terrible

I would much rather be at home sleeping or watching tv. Alls school does is i give you lot of assignments and give you test the very next day. I am also adding this sentence just to get done with the 8 more words needed thank you for listening to my terrible thing i got here.

• School is terrible

• School is terrible

• School is terrible

• School is terrible

• School is terrible

• It sucks bad

School system and food is trash. Schools get you ISS for looking at memes. You have to be with people all day and get loads of homework. It is boring. School is prison. Like really. Cmon how can teachers yell at us innocent kids so fickin mean like rlly. F

Stardustchild says2014-04-15T01:16:25.447
I think it just depends on how one's school is, such as teaching, its students and the teachers there.