• No school=fried brains

Think about it no school would mean almost everyone in the world would be very dumb. I mean we need school for some smart brainzzzz. We would probably act like the Stone Age with no school. Think about it Tomas Jefferson would have not invented the lightbulb if school wasn't real.

• Yes, school is good for kids.

I believe that school is good for kids. Of course it's good that they learn basic skills, such as reading and writing and arithmetic. But school is much more than teaching them the three R's. Kids learn to socialize and get along with all types of students. They learn to respect adults and follow rules. Where would kids be without school?

• Yes, to a point.

If nothing else, classrooms teach valuable social skills and groom children for future interactions. Education, however, presents a different case. I firmly believe that schools need more 'real life training'. Instead of requiring things like PE and Art courses and the like, teach basic math, reading and writing, and history/geography - after these core items, allow teens to either pursue apprenticeships in accredited fields for work experience or pick higher education (advanced math, biology and the like) to ease them into the real world.

• Yes, school is good for kids.

• Yes, to a point.

• School is bad for kids

The reason is that school may be fun but lunch is shorter and the teachers are trying to keep kids from seeing parents for 7 or more hours so i think school should be baned and home school as well and i just think its well just stupid and that home school is better

• School is Bad For Kids

One of the third causes of death is suicide and most of this suicide comes from depression and this depression is caused by school evidently because of the age groups, And instead when a child dies in a school instead of trying to future out how to fix it the school just remorse and moves on

Besides depression there are a lot of things that school teaches you that you don't need and vice versa there is a lot of things that you do need that school doesn't teach you. How would I get a job, How will I maintain a family? How fill I find a Wife/Husband?

If you look at the arts for example and a lot of people want to get a job in the arts, At first I thought it was due to the fact that people wanted to be famous but it is so much more than that it has to do with the fact that the classes and most art tests have to do with hand's on ability and allows for the kids to be able to experience and usually these tests have to do with their ability and it all has to do on creativity there is no way to study for it, And that's how the real world works, You have to create to be sucessful there is no test you have to create your own answers for the test

• No, School is not good for kids.

I think school is not good for kids, I think this because school takes up most of your time. Sure you get some nice teachers and friends, But it gets boring and boring. Mostly you might get the answer, " I like school, How can you not? " from a person with STRAIGHT A s. I get straight a s, But I don't like school! When you get home it's like 2:00, And you have LOADS of homework. See, That's another reason the HOMEWORK. I'm in 5th grade and I have a lot of homework ( mostly from my English and Social Studies teacher). Like right now it's Fall Break and I have a packet to do! The thing is I had 3 to do but I did 2. I get the teacher is preparing you for the next grade, But sometimes you might have so much homework you have to stay up. For me 1 time I had to stay up to 1:22 A. M. ! What! ? And then, Back to my main reason, How it takes up most of your time. If your at home the WHOLE DAY then you can do a lot, A LOT of things even watch "EDUCATIONAL" videos. But the homework taking up most of your time, Remember when I said it's Fall Break and I have 3 packets yah umm well your supposed to have fun on your breaks not do work FOREVER! You know one time I was going to go to David Busters, But my HOMEWORK held me back! Also, School will ( and trust me please ) get boring if it's not right now. In conclusion, School is NOT good for kids.

• No It isn't

It takes away most of there time in a day and there away from family. Why do we know what's inside a cell? They say we won't have a calculator when were older but now we have cell phones that do have a calculator. Overall, school SUCKS very very very much.

• It teaches you rubbish

I dont need to know what 1+2 is!!!!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . But it was in my maths book! ! ! !

• Cuse it sucks

Suiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccks alot alot alot ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccooooooorhgjhjetyut y4tuhyert uityn yitui t34iyto git6 iyt 3yur f3y ty8 gtyu 34t 8y 36y ut y 43t 3g 5t345y er34y50 5gr3 4yuh25 ry4i5t g 4ytr qg4t3 ugy 34uh 5tr hg3ow6tkj hyu45t uy435 yu43yo h g yrui 4egtg bv vfrjhwg brfgtjg ergtjkew tgrejteh ethjektyjh gerbje gtrbmb rewhteb thank you

Anonymous says2013-05-17T00:39:08.677
I can't really say 'yes' or 'no' to this to be honest. School affects different children in different ways. Sure, it does help us lean and prepare us for things we will need in life (such as how to read and basic maths, etc.) But at the same time, it can also be detrimental due to other circumstance.

A lot of the time, school also teaches you bad things. Such as the mentality of 'conform or die' (I speak metaphorically there.) If a child is different in any way, other kids are sure to pick up on that, and that can destroy a person's psyche in the long run. Teachers can either be good or bad too, depending on how they teach and their attitudes. An abusive teacher is going to end up going to hurt a kid in the long run too. To be honest, a lot of time, teachers are useless when it comes to bullying (e.G. 'I didn't see it happen, so I won't do anything.')

As I say, it all depends on the circumstances and what the child goes through in school. Yes, school does teach us things we will most likely need in later life and make use of, but it might not help when other factors turn a student into a nervous wreck by the time they've left.
>