• School is very stupid!

They teach you random stuff like when King Tut was born and when Confucius died! Boring! Though there are some important principles it teachs you it is often times stupid!
    And lots of kids are stressed-they have a quiz on Wensday, a test on Thursday, Homework everyday, and Basketball on Tuesday and what not! Teachers are always giving kids such a hard time and are never really understanding or helpful.
    And why does school have to start so early!!!!? I woke up at 6:00 a.M. In 7th grade!! 7th! I was twelve years old when I started waking up at the same time as my dad when he would ready for work!!! And WHY does it have to go on for 6 and a half hours!? I mean, come on! It is RIDICULOIUS!! Why not 5 and a half!? Or even 6!
    If you are a teacher PLEASE just remember when you were a kid and how you probably didn't like to have homework EVERYDAY! Give them an easier time and REALLY try to help them.

• Constitutional rights disappear when you enter the building

Constitutional rights disappear when you enter the building

School is required by law, a parent has to lose their child for 70% of the day every day except for the weekends. It gets worse as the grades progress. You lose recess upon entering middle school, you get into tight schedules, multiple teachers, lockers, stuff like that. You have to pay fees for technology, there are pda bans, dress code.

• School is fricking stupid

SCHOOL IS STUPID. Reasons: 1. YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW EVERY FRICKING RULE THEY WRITE. 2. THE RULES THEY WRITE ARE ANNOYING. 3. YOU LEARN THINGS YOU WILL NEVER NEED eg. History of chocolate WHY DO I NEED TO LEARN THAT? ITS USELESS! 4. SOMETIMES YOU 'LEARN' STUFF YOU ALREADY KNOW!

• Constitutional rights disapear when you enter the building

• School is fricking dumb

I hate being stuck with people half my height and nobody knows what heavy metal is. Also, Everybody starts looking at me when heavy metal is mentioned in school. Teachers are annoying since I don't like people telling me what to do and I have to spend so much time studying in instead of having fun.

• Is dumbbbbb boiii

School is stupid i mean why do we need to learn this crap they r turning us into robots, Literally my teacher said that. We don't need to know about stupid formulas for finding the length of a side of a triangle, I mean thats what tape measures are for. Teachers teach us dumb stuff we don't need to know

• School is not how you learn stuff

It's a waste of time. Most of the stuff you learn is useless. They should put more weight on Science and Math which actually mean something in this world, But instead they make us overload our brains with bullshit like religion until every single student gets close to retarded. The future isn't looking very bright for humanity.

• Depressing and Stressful

I am literally about to kill myself because of all this stress school puts on me. My parents are autistic and they really are not making my life good, Because they take my phone away all the time. They tell me, "Do good in school and behave and you can have your phone back. " But then I do behave and do well in school and I really had to work my ass off, And they DON'T GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE BACK! So basically I stopped trying in school and I have all F's because there's no point in trying. My parents ripped every strand of joy from me and my life is meaningless now. And it's all because of school.

• School is stupid

We go to school for 7 hours each day, Do homework every night, (which makes it 7 1/2 hours) and most kids wake up at 7:00 when schools usualy start a 8:45. I've been waking up a 6 o' clock every day (except for weekends) since 3rd grade, And its bullshit.

• Welcome to hell

School is very stupid like sure they teacher you some stuff that "may be important' but like dress code is dumb and i am in iss right now writing this i got iss because of touching a kids hat when this kid was talking about murdering people in the school. SO I get a week of iss and this kid gets nun what type of shit is that. What does a school do the answer is FUCKING NOTHING BITCH

• To say that school is stupid is to only state your opinion.

Schooling is invariably the most effective way to inform the masses of what it takes to survive in today's society. Ages of compulsory education differ among countries. In some instances, school attendance is not mandatory. The statement that students are separated from their families for "70% of the day except for weekends" is not completely true. Homeschooled children, and children whose parents are teachers, are such exceptions. Granted, the majority of students do not fall into either category; parents do not simply "lose" their kids. Some parents revel at this opportunity of freedom. Other parents work for a living and cannot let their ten year olds sit at home playing Call of Duty all day, every day.

Perhaps a school's most useful function, is to prepare students for the 'big, bad world'. PDA bans, dress codes, and other such necessary restrictions, all serve this common purpose. That type of behavior is inappropriate in the workplace. Would a reputable law firm hire John Doe, a man who wears Busweiser shirts and flip flops every day of his life? It's doubtful.

Public schools provide equal opportunity for every boy and girl. Private schools often make up their own rules regulations. Multiples teachers provide students with a wide range of viewpoints and insights that challenge them to think. Tight schedules prepare students to catch their flight connections.

Schools are great for tricking the populations into abiding by the government's will. Schools are the best propaganda tool for subliminal messaging and for mind-washing. Therefore schools are a product of genius, and not stupidity

• No Schhool isss nottt stuupidd becaussseee I lewrn a muush froom schhhool. I learrnnn lotz. ,

Lerening is fune and schhool is kooll. Me love me firends. Me no hoe tooo mathhh aeand reed. Schhhol is not Suuppid. Itz a gr8 envirronmmnet to leren in. I LOOVEE SCHHOOL! But sumtymes teh careterriaa smeells like booty. I loovee schhooll and Me thunk by meself nooowww. I lewrn frum schhhoool.

• Its becoming obsolete.

In this day and age, Everything is digital. I challenge you to ask anyone you know who is no longer in school to find something academic in school that they use that they can't just look up on the internet. (Except for those who have jobs that require that they have that knowledge on hand. In my opinion, School should be optional for those who Wish to go into Careers that require their field of academic interests instead of forcing the academic interests of all the "Teachers" down the throats of those who won't use that knowledge in the first place. Its a waste of time and a waste of precious Human Life and child-hood for those who won't even use the "oh so important knowledge" later in life. If i want to be a cook, Why in the f**k should i know when King Tut was born, Or when the United Nations was founded.
    Not only that, School is a Catalyst for Youth Depression, Anxiety and many more awful things! Being forced to hold yourself up to the standard of some Crack-pot old fool with a god complex shouldn't be a legal requirement anywhere! Period!

>