Is school teaching you the skills you'll need to succeed in life?

• Schools teach us what we need for our future

Because school teaches us about friendship and time management. Also, It teaches you how to work in a group, Successes and failures. Also, It teaches you all about the careers in school and gives you a good environment to study. These are the skills and talents you will only learn in school.

• I 100% Agree with the "Skool tot me hoew tew speI" writer.

This writer made amazing, Useful points. School is beneficial to this community, And it inspires young children to learn how to spell, Write, And have great social skills. This mature young genius of a writer has majorly inspired me. I am sure this writer is beautiful and I value their wonderful, Gorgeous opinion.

• Skool tot me hoew tew speI

I awso rewe likt iyt. I h g d s s a a d f g h j j j k k f d d s s a y r d f g d s s w e t g d d w e r t g f d. Byeee

• School is NOT Teaching us what we need to be successful in life.

School just wastes our time. They just force us to memorize dumb things such as history and ELA (we already know english). They don't teach us the real important things such as money management, Student loans, And social skills.
    SCHOOL IS BASICALLY A WASTE OF TIME.
    Success honestly just depends on how hard you work on your own time.

• Schools Don't Teach You Skills You Need But It's Not Their Fault.

I think that schools don’t prepare you for the real world and I don’t think it is the school’s fault. From an early age schools teach English, Math, Science, And History. Some people greatly benefit from Math while others benefit from History, And one might ask why we have to learn things that don’t apply to us. Schools try to cover as much ground as possible, Preparing you for as many careers as possible rather than one career you will eventually choose. It is nearly impossible for a school to figure out what a student will become when they grow up, And most people eventually switch their jobs making it even more hard to teach what will be useful. Even if schools could figure out what students will eventually become it would be quite a hassle for the school to hire and fire and buy different class materials every year, And the cost of school would raise dramatically. It would be much more efficient and cost effective for a school instead to reuse teachers and materials every year.

• Wasted my time

They just told me to go to college and to get as many loans as I could to pay for college.
    They did not teach me about money management or about how dangerous loans are or that the colleges only care about money.
    They told me to not worry about my major and that I could get a job.

What a load of lies. Jobs want master degrees and 5+ years of experience. And you have suck ups that will shank you in sleep if they get a better grade or the job interview.

I hate school.

• School doesnt teach me the skills that ill need to succeed in life

I get that school teaches us about routines, Time management, Respect for authority, Etc but shouldnt there be more than that. For examples how to pay taxes or what the heck is even taxes. How to buy a house or car. What type of healthcare should i apply to?