• Absolutely they are

As a feminist, I speak for all women. We are tired of being treated like dainty princesses stuck in towers waiting for our men to come and save us! We need more games where men need help from women, and we have the choice to let them die in the tower for being a male. I feel like Sega has the balls to do something like that, while Nintendo is just being a pussy and keeping us women locked in cages.

• My Opinion doesn't matter

My opinion doesn't matter I wanna hear it from you guys, I gotta paper to write. I grew up on sonic/ Sega more than Mario. To be honest I'm a casual gamer I just like going into my chao garden and I like the mini 'Games' like that in a Sonic game.

• Lol no because. . . . .

Sega turns your children either a furry or a idiot. Maybe Nintendo is not that great but its much better than Sega! I'd rather childrens play Nintendo games than Sega games.
    Oh also the fanbase of sonic. . . It's definitely cancer. It has every shit in there. Like shipping, Character etc. Wars. It's like Syrian Civil War but in the internet. They turn children into a furry or a braindead idiot.

• Ah heck no!

I'm not being biased or anything, but Nintendo's games are much better than Sega's. Let's compare two games, Mario Odyssey, and Sonic Forces. Mario Odyssey is beautiful and fun platformer, while Sonic Forces is just bad. The game has lost potential, it's gimmick was dumb, and the game wasn't as good compared to Odyssey. I don't hate Sonic, I love Sonic Rush and Sonic Colors, but comparing the two, Nintendo is better.

• Nintendo for ever

Nintendo make better characters and less glitches. I would rather play a well made than Nintendo Game than a hastily and badly put together Sega . Nintendo for ever Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo

>