• Sex is biological.

Sex is a natural act. When the Bible was written, people in those days were getting married at ages like 12-15. Times have shifted and marriage is occurring later and later in life. Also, research has shown that a healthy sexual relationship is crucial to the success of a long term relationship, thus it needs to occur before marriage.

• Sex is natural.

Sex is natural human function. Our bodies are programmed to desire it in order to survive, to have our genes survive. A person who has sex before marriage is not a bad person because he is doing what he is programmed to do. What makes him human is that he can make decisions based on the potential consequences of his actions and whether he is OK with them.

• Sure. sex before marriage is okay.

I've personally tried abstaining from sex before marriage. It's not a healthy lifestyle choice for most people. Sexual desire is normal and healthy, and it isn't a good idea to not satisfy it until getting married. You may rush into marriage just to have sex, which is a bad idea.

• YES - for couples in a committed relationship.

I believe that sex before marriage is ok for couples in a committed relationship, who are of age and capable of making of responsible decisions. Marriage should be commitment for life or at least for the long-term. Many couples are not ready to take this big step and should wait until they are definitely ready for marriage. Therefore having sex or living together before marriage can be a good gauge for whether the couple is ready for a marital commitment.

• It is ok

You should be committed to someone though. Random sex and one nightstands are wrong and destroy the specialty of sex because when you have sex you shouldn't just have sex you should make love. So if you are in a serious relationship and you plan on marrying it is ok. And btw no where in the bible does it say premarital sex its wrong. What it does say is wrong is cheating so stay faithful to your significant other. Also a sexual relationship is imperative to a healthy relationship.

• Yes sex before marriage is completely okay if u trust the person

Having sex before marriage is ok as some people don't want to get married and some of you may say that mean there realship isn't stable but it is I'm nopt saying its stable all the time but most are stable also some people can not afford to get married most of my relitives are not married and they have kids toghether so I take it there realship isn't stable some marriages aren't even stable
    Report Post

• Yes it is okay don't see what the big deals about

• It's totally ok

I'm a religious person but my opinion is that if you are really going to get married then there is no problem in it. It makes your relation stronger. Also, your relation doesn't feel changed after marriage, because if you don't do it before marriage, it feels like a different and unusual thing after marriage.

• My penis is too big

My penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big

• My penis is big

My penis is too big
    my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big my penis is too big

• The significant positive effect of sex is reduced severely without serious commitment.

The following arguments are explained from an entirely atheist point of view.

1) Sex unites a couple in a strong physiological and psychological way. The first sex partner tends to be the most significant of all first times, especially if there were romantic feelings involved. Consider which experience is more memorable: the 1st partner ever, or the 9th out of 15? The more people you have sex with, the lesser is the unifying effect. If you have sex with more than one person, you are wasting the potential of sex.

2) Sex between immature people has serious risks, such as unwanted pregnancy and disease. Marriage, while not definitely foolproof, can be a good indicator of a necessary responsible attitude required for enjoying sex maturely.

3) Having sex with more than one people takes the romance mostly out of sex. "You're my #8 but still the most special." is not as convincing as "I have had sexual feelings for many people, but you're the one I want, because I love you." Then again, even if you have sex before that commitment or with more than one person, it can still be romantic. Just not on the same level. If you feel the sex is so good you don't require it to be unquestionably special, you're just making you're future marriage that much more unstable.

4) The meaningfulness of sex is mostly a psychological matter, and related to the stability and happiness of the relationship. If a relationship between a mature couple, as opposed to those who rush to marriage at 18, is strong enough for a committed relationship, that is a great indicator of enjoying highly the shared sex life later.

5) The likelihood of either partner being unfaithful is extremely low if the couple can agree on their shared limits before marriage, have sexual feelings towards each other, and manage to wait until the wedding day. If they could be patient enough to wait the one they love and have sexual feelings for, the partners can be entirely sure that any inevitable future attractions can be relatively easily overcome. On the other hand, if you have sex liberally with many partners before a committed relationship, sex simply is less meaningful and the threshold to different levels of unfaithfulness is much lower given the opportunity. Naturally, sex before marriage does not result in cheating, only makes it easier.

• It's not good

Honestly i'm on dilemma. I'm not a religious person, but i have a commitment to myself for 'married in a good way' by didn't married because of accident & having sex after married. But nowadays a lot of people having sex and married after becoming pregnant.

I think we should wait because it's not healthy for having sex without someone who you didn't know. It's kinda awkward for asking you boyfriend/girlfriend for having test to make sure they didn't have STD before had sex
    And when you're married & enjoy your 'first night' as a husband/wife, it isn't special anymore since you had sex with some people before married
    If you are a girl, it's kinda annoying when you are breakup and you ex tell to his/her friend about they sex experience with you...

• 3 Myths people use to promote premarital sex

Myth 1: “You should have sex with the people you date because you wouldn’t buy a car without test driving it first.”
    It is true that one would not buy a car without test driving it. It is also true that cars are objects, and that a person who owns a car is supposed to use it. But people are not cars. We’re not objects. A married person is not supposed to use his or her spouse. A married person is supposed to participate in “total mutual self-giving” (CCC 1644), and to exemplify the “absolute and unfailing love” God has for us (CCC 1604). The need for a test-drive, when the quest is for a car, exists because we have to see that the means (a car) serves its purpose. The need for a test-drive, when the quest is for a spouse, is a myth, because a person who treats a spouse like a means to an end is a person who doesn’t love.

Myth 2: “You should have sex with the people you date or wedding night sex will be awkward.”
    Or underwhelming. Or just plain bad. This myth—that we ought to have premarital sex so sex isn’t uncomfortable on our wedding nights—implies that the quality of wedding night sex is paramount, and that how immediately sex is pleasurable is what determines its quality. This myth requires a person’s focus to be on preparedness for a wedding night. It perpetuates the misguided belief that physical pleasure is what makes sex good. It isn’t. Unity makes sex good. Procreation makes sex good. That it feels good is an added bonus. Sex that isn’t immediately pleasurable requires a couple to use teamwork and communication and patience—skills a couple uses to practice chastity while they date, skills fostered when we prepare for marriage rather than just for a wedding night.

Myth 3: “You should have sex with the people you date because you need to know you are sexually compatible.”
    This myth wouldn’t be a myth if sex were static. But it isn’t. Even secular sex columnists agree (“Most people don’t start out very good (at sex),” one wrote; sex “skills” are learned, wrote another.) And indeed they are, with communication, practice, and patience. Which outs what actually underlies this myth: The quest isn’t for sexual compatibility. It’s for effortless sexual compatibility. Sexual compatibility can be achieved within a marriage over time, but our culture seeks compatibility that’s effortless because that sort of sex would not require what we are far too quick to avoid: work. A marriage doesn’t have to be doomed for newlyweds who discover that the sex isn’t effortless; instead, it can be fortified, when a groom and a bride agree to learn together.

Http://chastityproject.Com/2014/06/busted-three-myths-people-use-promote-premarital-sex/

• Hell No Sex Before Marriage Is Not Right

Sex before marriage causes unwanted pregnancies, and STD's. And sex before marriage causes more bullying because everyone would think " Your a slut. " Honestly even having sex after marriage and you already have a kid, and your just having sex for pleasures isnt okay. It makes your kid feel unwanted and leads to more suicides. Going back to sex before marriage, one time I was at my brothers school and heard these two 6th graders had sex. Like, YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BE HAVING SEX AT 11 OR 12. WHAT THE FUCK.

• It's Not Okay

• Definitely Not Okay

Isn't premarital sex the thing that caused STD's, unwanted pregnancies, single parents and other terrible things nowadays? Many say it's to "test each other for compatibility" when actually it's a lame excuse.

1. Psychologically, the brain doesn't develop fully until around 24 and there are precious branches of oxytocin (the bonding hormone). Sex before the brain is developed fully destroys these branches of oxytocin, which is why more people are getting divorced. It's harder to bond with a partner, which results in divorce.
    2. Unwanted Pregnancies. Believe it or not, there are those under 16 that are already pregnant. You know why? Premarital sex! That's why people wait till marriage: if you get pregnant, at least you're bearing a legitimate child.
    3. AIDS and STD's. Condoms and other contraception methods may reduce the risk, but note that there's always a chance this could fail. Using two condoms increases the chance of breaking due to increased friction. Oral sex and anal sex still counts as sex, because you can still contract AIDS and STDS (in fact, anal sex gives the highest risk of getting HIV).
    4. Decline in non-physical appreciation. Those who have sex before marriage because they want to "have a test" for sexual chemistry, then they're doing it for the wrong reason. If you really love that person, you wouldn't worry about how sex will turn out when you're married, or what's under his/her pants, or anything else physical. Sex exists solely as A PRIVELEGE BETWEEN A MARRIED COUPLE AS A MEANS OF REPRODUCTION!

So in conclusion, abstinence is the best choice. And premarital sex? That means a great increase in:
    1. Divorce
    2. Physical attraction (instead of emotional attraction)
    3. HIV and AIDS
    4. STD's
    5. Unwanted pregnancies
    6. Single parenthood
    7. SHAME
    8. Abortion

Need I to say more? Or do you want to destroy the morality of the future generations?

• Huh gay! No

Sex may be natural, but it's not okay if it's not with a husband or wife. In the bible, Mary was shunned because they thought she had sex and she wasn't married. Sex should show an emotional connection between two people and marriage shows commitment between two people so they go together. Plus, it causes so many problems because two people have sex and they think they're in love because the girl gets pregnant and after they get married, they realize they made a mistake and their child will suffer the worst of the divorce. The easiest thing to do is make sure you love someone and are married to them before you have sex with them

• Nope its not

Lust is a natural act. But something like sex that actually helps reproduce shouldn't be used so irresponsibly. I'm not saying don't do it but something like this should be focus one someone special.

I can't say much already every word had already been spoken in the other comments above. Alone reading both sides I can see the people that said YES holds no responsibility on sex as much the people that said NO. I don't have to say anything look at the comments above.

• Absolutely I believe NO

Its very bad to have sex with a partner that you dont know to say with her/he or not , and future wife or husband may be has mental difficulties because of your background. So i believe couples have to do sex just with correct person and permanent partner not just boyfriend and girlfriend.

• Is it really worth it?

Media often portrays the majority of today’s teenager’s as sexually active. Recent statistics show that around about 25 per cent of year 10 students, a third of year 11s and 50 per cent of year 12s reported having had sex. (Professor Mitchell, 2015)
    As young teenagers, it is important to understand the consequences of a sexually active life before marriage compared to sex after marriage. Physical and emotional effects are common among many sexually active teenagers.
    “The past decade has seen rates of sexually transmissible infections (STIs) increase in Australia. Sexually transmissible infections are predominately contracted through unsafe sexual practices and can show no symptoms. If left untreated, STIs can have serious long-term consequences.” “New estimates show that there are about 20 million new sexually transmitted infections in the United States each year. Adolescents ages 15-24 account for nearly half of the 20 million new cases of STD's each year. Today, 4 in 10 sexually active teen girls have had an STD that can cause infertility and even death.”

>