• Hell yeah it's wrong!

It's wrong for so many reasons. First of all, Since the legal sex age is below 19 in every single country but Indonesia and South Korea (which is plain wrong), You're gonna have high school kids in bed fucking each other. What if birth control fails? Did you know that 2% of the time, Condoms fail, Meaning that for every 100 retarded high school girls that fuck each other (with only condoms), Two of 'em get pregnant! And who takes care of the baby in high school? Abortion withing the first trimester costs around $500 (around an iPhone 7 with 32 GB in October 2018), And it's even more expensive in the second and third trimesters! And don't forget about the risk of infection people! Second, Is sex the only thing that satisfies couples nowadays? I think that's bullshit. If so, Something's really fucked up. I've seen high school couples in their junior year that have been in 2 year long relationships and they're fine. These juniors are 16-17 years old, And legal sex age in my state (Virginia) is 18. Furthermore, Virginia is the only state in the US where you must be married to have sex. You don't need sex to be satisfied! Third, If you look at the legal marriage age in Mississippi, It's 21. However, The legal sex age is 18. If you do have sex before marriage, You might get slut shamed. This may lead to depression, And to a possible extent, Suicide. Fourth, Having sex with more people takes the so called "romance" out of sex. Compare "You're my 8th one, But you're my special" to "I've fallen in love with many others, But you're my true love. "

• Yes its wrong

Sex before marriage is definitely wrong. God wants the couple to be married before they can even do any sex. Disagreeing on this goes against what God wants and thus puts you in a problem with him when you have sex outside of marriage. You must wait till marriage it is better that way.

• No, sex before marriage is not wrong.

Sex before marriage is a very common thing in many couples relationships. Sex is a vital activity to keep us fresh and healthy and happy. If we are not having sex, then we are often frustrated. Sex can be a very enjoyable and intimate experience to share with someone you love.

• I strongly believe that sex before marriage is a good idea.

I strongly believe that sex before marriage is a good
    idea. Many marriages fail because of a
    lack of sexual satisfaction. One partner
    becomes sexually frustrated and strays away.
    There is too much temptation and too much porn nowadays for people to be
    getting married to each other before finding out whether or not they are
    sexually compatible.

• No, there is nothing explicity wrong about choosing not to wait.

Sex before marriage is an idea that some may find immoral, but everyone deserves the right to choose the right time for themselves, regardless of how other people might view it. Sex is a very personal thing, obviously, which means that the choice of when do begin having it is a very personal choice. Different individuals have different morals, which means that one person's choice may not seem right to another, but there's nothing intrinsically wrong about the choice.

>