• Yes it is

It’s bare good like you can connect with friends and advertise ur business. There are so many mental health benifits aswell and it can increase ur self esteem. Although people can be addicted to there phones which can lead to a long term mental illness which can effect the way people think and learn.

• I believe that most things in life, not to mention all things, depend on the person's perspective and use.

It is true that social media can make you spend time, that life published may be false or may cause envy, among other things. However, I believe that most things in life, not to mention all things, depend on the person's perspective and use.

In life, we use things every day that depending on the use, can be for bad or good. Think of a knife, we can kill, but also prepare food. Money, we can use it to do wrong or to help others. Food, we can eat without control as if tomorrow there will be no more food and harm our body or eat to live.

Using social media can bring blessing. We can meet people on the other side of the world, find information and even learn new things and many other things.

Of course, we must take the necessary security measures, just as we do when we use a knife. It is important that we are always sure who we follow or what we are looking for, enrich our life. And I do not necessarily talk about economic matters, but about knowledge, spirituality, among others.

I think one of the problems that humanity has is that they have no self-control. Most of the things that made do without thinking about the results. And often they spill over at the social media for lack of essence in their lives.

The reality is, without a doubt, that the social media came to stay and we should not be unaware of this.

As intelligent beings, our duty is to search for the ways of learning how to use the social media to add value to the lives of others, and thus convert something that might be negative into something positive. We are losing time if we do not seize this great opportunity that gives us life.

My question is: What is your decision?

• It is great..but a blessing?!

Social Media has definitely become a huge empire and made a name for itself over the last few years. But to all it a blessing, I think would be a bit of overkill. Sure you can re-connect with long lost friends, which is great, but I still don't count that as a blessing. You don't need social media to connect with people. It just makes it easier.

• No it is not.

Social media is not a blessing to mankind. It invades a great deal of others privacy specifically those who are famous or athletes and are well known. They get their private life torn about and scrutinized by the public until they are left without any way of keeping their private lives private.

• No, social media is not a blessing.

Social media, like Facebook and Twitter, is really primarily a time-waster. People are becoming addicted to learning status updates and checking sites for any sort of news. This type of connecton is not really as real as being with someone through a letter, phone call, or, best yet, in person. It also can cause envy; people are often very false online, inflating their sense of self and often posting only the best about themselves. Overall, social media is causing society to deteriorate socially.

>