• Social Media is bad for you

Cyberbullying can occur. You might also meet strangers and get called to a meeting point which is dangerous. Social media distracts everyone from their daily lives. Social media is not social. There also are inappropriate stuff on social media you wouldn't want to see. Some people also get blackmailed on social media!

• Social media is good

Social Media can help you express yourself in ways that you never could in person. You can ask anonymous questions and get medical help online. You can talk to distant relatives and find old friends. You can get help on assignments for class and show everyone what you're doing on snapchat. You can make a profile for your pets and show everyone how cute they are. You can support someone who is depressed. You can vent about anything you want. You can talk to a friend or confess your love. You can do almost ANYTHING on social media and most of it is good.

• Social media is not good for kids

I being a kid who uses social media sites know the harms that can come from using social media but sadly even people who are older than me don't fully understand the harms of social media. There are so many reasons why social media is not good for kids one of which being the fact that the information you put in can possibly cause you to get raped which is a very serious matter. Please do not report me for the fact that I said the word rape because being raped is VERY serious and it is one of the possibilities of having social media

• Social media is good for you

It can help you with online classes and people all around the world with home work it can also help you with work and businesses and also its good to have around because if your like me and you family lives every were around you and you don't see them all the time its nice to like face time them hear there voice for a change it is making the future better for us

• It's very distracting to kids.

My son is always on social media, and I told my son to come to dinner and to my surprise he was on his phone for 1:38min 52 secs!!!! Like what has this world come to? I am officially pissed with this world and its social media problems I cant handle the stress

• It's very distracting to kids.

• Social media is good some people are stupid on it but it is not social media itself people need to take a closer look

Some people on social media are bad but that is why you stay away from them and only add your friends.
    It is easier to make friends online because it is easier for you to tell them about yourself then in real life because sometimes most people aren't very good at communicating a lot in the real world also don't blame social media it's just the people on it and if social media you think it isn't safe then don't let your children have it in the first place don't ruin it for everyone else

• Super saturation on social media

Overloaded of information as people share the knowledge,work,news through social media.
    On social networking sites people can change,add,delete,the fact without the need of permission by the admin.
    It grant the uses the ability to do several tasks at same time.
    Social media stimulates our brain with more visual, colors and images.

• O uh h

0 juk. G. Kl mn nh b b b wbzsdbdfsbn bn n safn n n an n nb sda d d a s s s s d d s d d s d a d ad asd d asd a das d f g df gdf df gdf gdf gd f dfsvx csd cfsa j

• Social media is bad.

Even though social media does have good things "built in", But it can actually cause brain disorders, Such as ADHD. Along with that, Test have shown that it can cause laziness, Which a lot of kids don't need anymore of. If you screw up on a social media, You screw up big time.

• Huiohbub iugy guuh

Jjrkrn rjrir rnrl;a sjng n gke rkjfnj rjnkjflsb ng s gmf;slns glgn sklntjf la gjns jksnjkg gkgng jkn gn fng k gm jnfnknng kgnknltk d;lkjhghjhgfg fghgf ggfghgf ghhg hjhyujkiuy65tghyt tyhtrfgfghtrdfg rfghtgh juyujkjhgfdserfg h h jyh j hvgyguhjgh hgfhb fogfbs vhjgbjh cbhj bvjbb jdjb urbj vbvbhjf bhiueb vbf vibi u vh

• Social Media is bad and it must go!

Some social media can bring chaos by getting cyber bulling and hackers. And also by speeding too mush time on there can give you a soar eye, Or it could make you do another bad things after you quit being bad. So some people are very tired of that social media cause it was very bad idea for all of us. Then the social media has to boycott and withdraw by anybody in this community who want's that stuff seize the existence.

• Social media has got to go!

We think it's not cool and the tech is way too high! So it can distract me from work, Not enough time to be outside, And I would never talk to anybody like my Mother, Father, And my brothers. So that's why we don't need them. So anyone of you are not spouse to use social media anymore and I'm free from that junk forever! That why we want social media gone!

• Social media is bad

Social media is bad because it creates cyber bulling and you can get hackers. You should never let kids on it because they can see bad stuff that their parents don't want them seeing. And mines act older than they are and pretend that they are way older than they are.

• No. No. No!

Because it is. There is no real need for us to have it, because we survived just fine in the Victorian (& etc.) ages, by sending letters. So just use your puny little brains and think about it, you know, just realise that you are turning into robotic... ROBOTS, and STOP!

• Social media is good

It is upto us that how we are using it.. Everything in this world has some bad effects too, I agree this point but it doesn't mean that we forget about all the good things.. Social media is helping us to explore and to share our ideas.. So it's good. 💕

• Social media is not good for kids

• Mini gums lol

Social media is bad its also a big source of bulling only adults should use it . Affects kids and makes them feel sad its a big source of a lot of bad stuff . I know its a big attraction for kids but its also bad for there life

>