• It is very bad for everyone's health.

There is nothing good in soda, in terms of vitamins or nutrients. Aspartame is horrible for people, and the amount of sugar in the non-diet sodas has been proven to make people obese. It is addictive, and can lead to stomach issues, rotten teeth, and fills up children so they don't want to eat healthy foods.

• Soda is not that bad

There are many things that are worse than soda. Cocaine, Heroine, and Crystal Meth are a lot worse for your health. I have seen people's lives destroyed by drugs(Health wise, and financially). As for the diabetes argument, sugar is not the only cause of diabetes. Lack of exercise and genetics also play a role.

• No, many things are worse

If you keep your soda consumption to a reasonable amount, like one a day, I don't think it is extremely bad. I think the negative health effects of soda are greatly exaggerated. I'm sure doing things like smoking cigarettes is much worse for your health than drinking soda is. Now, if you only drink soda and no water that is different.

• No soda is not that bad for you

In moderation, soda is not that bad for you. If you drink soda within the right limits, soda can be a refreshing drink that you can enjoy and not be too unhealthy for consuming. Those people who choose to overindulge in drinking soda make it unhealthy, and can lead to health problems.

• Not extremely bad.

I think that soda is bad for people if they drink too much, but that is true with anything. I think that a person who drinks one or two sodas a day can be a very healthy person. Certainly, it's better to drink water, but I think that drinking soda in moderation is not all that bad.

• No it's not bad for you

I drink soda almost exclusively, occasionally supplementing in water on particularly hot days and the occasional juice. Haven't had any issues with weight, cavities, or trouble running and exercising. I second what another poster said, they save your life at night while driving. If you are having weight issues, of course it might be a good idea to lay off for a while (in addition to other caloric things).

• I had a sore throat, drank a soda, and it went right away

Soda can help you. People are acting like drinking one soda is going to give you kidney stones. And just to fill in the the 50 words needed. A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

• It wakes you up and gives you more energy.

It can save your life at night while you are driving if you are getting super sleepy. I think that it is much better than orange juice or lemon juice because lemon and orange juice have so much sugar that you will "bounce off the walls." so soda is better.

>