• Ignore those to my right.

Whatever the “brave” people say to the right of me, It’s all a bunch of lies. As much as we’d all like to label sonic. Exe as a jump-scare type, If you think about it deeply, Sonic. Exe has deep philosophical underpinnings and commentary on modern political and social injustices gone completely under everyone’s radar, And that truly makes my heart sink to the floor. Examples for how this cursed, Bizarre tortureland of a game should be considered scary come when Tails tries to run away from Sonic but Sonic is faster and Tails proves powerless. I believe this is a metaphor for how squirrels in today’s society have no rights to free speech, Welfare system, And their lack of rights to gender identity. Squirrels should be able to vote. Wake up America! For Pete’s Sake. I also find Shadow’s exclusion from Sonic. Exe a sleight against black people because like they are both black and have no rights in the modern society. I rest my case. Peace out. Check out my patreon at pornhub. Com. Also my family died so can we hit 50 likes?

• It is totally not scary.

It is actually, Walk right and them a jumpscare comes. It gets boring quick. As ThisIsPaulTheMailman said, It is not sonic layout. The screams sound like it was took b a YouTube video and they copy pasted the audio. The image is not terrifying at all. Whoever made this game failed at what they're aiming for. I don't know why they call this a "Creepypasta" anyways.

• It's really not so scary.

There are a whole lot of things that makes sonic.Exe not scary. It WAS posted in a trollpasta site. When I played it for the first time, I was shocked/scared, but I guess that because I saw the Sonic.Exe image, I did get scared. But later, it didn't scare me, because the element of surprise ended. The important thing is to keep the player surprised, rather than just like, what? 2 minutes?

• It isn't scary at all

It isn't scary because it's one of those 'scary cursed games omg!111!!' But it is kind of trippy and suspenseful. The plot is just a really decent mediocre story that doesn't really seem to fit into the creepypasta theme. But it isn't that scary in its entirety. Just the pictures shown on the game can be viewed as a bit spooky and creepy but not scary.

• It is very very lame

It has a lot of suspense but otherwise it is very boring. It is basically about a drugged up talking hedgehog who is a mass murderer. The "levels" are not sonic layout AT ALL. If you don't believe me look up "teens react to sonic.Exe" and click on the video.

>