Is spanking older children and teenagers with a belt appropriate?

• Depends on the child.

Deoending on the child and situtation the use of a belt can be appropriate. I knew a mother who always used a belt, But her whipping hurt less then my hand spankings. According tonher daughter. I got 6 licks with a belt from the VP in highschool. 2 for not lowering my own pants, 4 for cussing during my paddling. I didn't make those mistakes again.

• Younger kids too

Kids who are in school (5 or older) should be spanked with a belt with their clothes off. There is no more effective punishment than to have your bare bottom whipped with a belt. Give them enough hard lashes to make their bottom and thighs red, But don't cause bruises or bleeding. Trust me, It will work.

• The belt is the best implement

Younger children should only be spanked with an open hand, But when they get older it is time to introduce the belt. It is not necessary to give many strokes with it, 8-12 will do the job for older children and 10-15 will do it for teenagers. No punishment is more impressive for a rebellious teenager than a spanking with a belt on his bare bottom!

• If used carefully, The belt is a good spanking implement.

Certainly belt spankings are too harsh for children younger then age of 10, But for older children it's use is worth considering, Provided that they get spanked with care and moderate force. Teenagers should always get spanked with the belt, Hand spankings are not impressive enough to make them better their behaviour. Of course the buckle end should NEVER be used for spankings, And the number of strokes should be moderate. At the end of the spanking the bottom of the child or teenager should be red, But not purple or bruised. If used in the right way, The belt is a very recommendable tool for correcting the attitude of older children and teenagers!

• Any form of physical punishment is bad

Plenty of scientific research and polls already proved there are too many drawbacks and negative effects in any direct physical punishment on children of any age. It can cause horrible emotional scars and mental illness/ My own proof: I personally was hit by my own mom due to her emotional issues with my work-$$ obsessed dad (who did not provide enough emotional support for my mom), So she hit me while I was growing up, And I was diagnosed with OCD mental illness and refusing food, Plus allergy problems during my teenage years.

Better alternatives are caring education with good wisdom and morale lessons from parents and teachers, With short detentions if needed, There is no need to get violent.

• Nooo o jol kn kik

If used carefully, The belt is a good spanking implement. Certainly belt spankings are too harsh for children younger then age of 10, But for older children it's use is worth considering, Provided that they get spanked with care and moderate force. Teenagers should always get spanked with the belt, Hand spankings are not impressive enough to make them better their behaviour. Of course the buckle end should NEVER be used for spankings, And the number of strokes should be moderate. At the end of the spanking the bottom of the child or teenager should be red, But not purple or bruised. If used in the right way, The belt is a very recommendable tool for correcting the attitude of older children and teenagers!

• Noo nooo nooooo