• Yep, Pretty amazing!

Gonna make a bold point here, Spider-Man Far From Home is the best live action Spider-Man Movie ever created, Beating Spider-Man 2 after 15 years.

Just

WOW

It has not one, Not two, But THREE "holy f***ing shit" moments. At one point I leapt forward in my seat, Pumped my first and shouted “YES! ”. Tom Holland, Once again, Completely nails it at being Spider-Man, He's the epitome of Spidey with the awkward geekiness, Witty jokes, And immaturity of being a high school superhero. And man I sure did have my doubts about Zendaya being MJ, But out of all spider-man movies, She's probably one of the best love interests. Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio is one of the most entertaining characters ever. He's just so unpredictable and fun and brings A LOT to the film. The chemistry between Jake and Tom is top of the line. Everyone shines in the film, But the chemistry between Peter and MJ is undeniable and honestly just tops the other versions we've seen of this relationship. Their journey in this film is so rewarding and cute and surprising and I adore them.

I don't think I've ever been THIS excited to rewatch a film (Besides Endgame), Both Sam Raimi and Marc Webb's movies did a lot of great stuff with the character, But its John Watts who has made him Amazing, Spectacular, AND Astonishing. It's a movie I've waited long for and finally got.

• Spider-Man Far From Great

In Homecoming, Michelle Jones treats Peter like trash and he goes for some other African American. In Far From Home, This show of affection towards Michelle seems to come out of thin air. In the beginning, When he's in the Iron Spider suit, He's not. It's all CGI. I'm pretty sure Mysterio is an Iron Man villain (which says a thing or two about how deep Peter's "internship" was) He doesn't get the "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" from Uncle Ben, And Tony Stark is a makeshift Uncle Ben, Because they got so tired of killing him. He's haunted by STARK's death, Which he didn't have control over in lieu of Uncle Ben's death, Which Tobey and Andrew could've prevented. He's also a complete moron. He gave the E. D. I. T. H glasses to Mysterio after knowing him for a day. He's saved in both Homecoming and Far From Home by his billionaire friend. With the subject of Happy on the mind, Where did his little romance with Aunt May come from? They got tired of having old Aunt May and Uncle Ben, So they throw Uncle Ben in the trash and put Aunt May in her thirties or forties and turn her into a sex joke. And Flash is turned into a scrawny Indian who "bullies" Peter but making dumb jokes like "Penis Parker". Peter NEVER learns from his mistakes, Or suffer consequences. I'm not blaming it on Tom Holland, But the screenwriters were terrible.

If you need further convincing, Check this out:
    https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=oGZVLDYr40U