• Fluppy bad taste

I really think that fluppy is a shitter hjas shit taste in music has shit taste in literally everything stupid ass vampire no one likes him in the first place if i ever saw him again id make sure he enjoyed these films even if i have to force him to

• Renown Black Director

Spike Lee is still one of the best directors today. Films like "He got Game" and "Malcolm X" are classics which Lee sprinkles in his own perspective. Lee's perspective on black culture is more genuine than 90% of that of Hollywood directors. In "Malcolm X", Lee shows X' full situation and cultural issues which develop him into the complicated character we see at the end of the film.

• Renown Black Director

Spike Lee is one of the best African American directors and most famous directors of all time. Lee has produced numerous classics and films like "Malcolm X" truly depict the significant role his films play in society. In "Malcolm X", Lee gives his own perspective of X' life and rite of passage. Lee excels from almost all other white Hollywood directors when he displays black culture.

• He's certainly a memorable director

It's hard to deny the influence that Spike Lee has had on Hollywood, movies in general and the role of African Americans in both. He's been making movies that millions of people will still pay to watch in an age where we mostly pirate our media, that certainly counts for something.

• Yes He Is

I am not a huge fan of Spike Lee but I have watched a decent majority of his films. I think his story selection is usually sound and he tends to do a very good job as far as his directing skills. I believe he is one of our more notable directors.

• He has notable work.

Yes, Spike Lee is a good director, because he is known for his work. I do not always agree with his work, and I certainly do not agree with the comments that he made about gentrification. However, the mark of a director is whether they can make people think, and Spike Lee certainly does that.

• Support from me

People say spike lee isnt good, Sad! Hes very good and really hits home with a lot of people. Mostly racism stops people from really enjoying his films. Honestly if i had to give out oscars i would give him one or two, He doesnt have enough he deserves more

• The plots are weak, The progression barely coherent.

All of his movies have these flaws.
    The camera work is alright but the way it's cut is incredibly amateur.
    It is almost as if they gave a random person a camera and a script and told them to make a movie.
    All his movies have that weird cut and paste thing going on and these silly gimics

• Spike Lee: A Mediocrity

Spoke Lee is convinced he is one of America’s great directors. He isn’t. His films are mostly forgettable mediocrities, Which most critics praise ‘cuz their scarred of the backlash that criticizing him might bring.

Lee’s documentaries, Like the recent HBO NYC 9/11 attempt, Are agglomerations of random film clips strung together in search of a point; all starring Spike Lee. These, Too, Are lauded by politically correct critics, Who dare not admit that the emperor has no clothes.

• Technically very bad

Spike Lee tells good stories, They are just told very badly. The BlackkKlansman and Da 5 Bloods had really interesting premises, But what lets Spike down is his lack of attention to continuity and inability to manage the pace and climax of his films. The BlackkKlansman felt like one, Never-ending run up to a climax that never happened. Da 5 Bloods was poor for establishing character backgrounds and creating convincing emotional chemistry between characters, It also had pretty empty ending that tried together a lot of elements that were barely touched on in the film.

It is also quite apparent that Spike has no flair for editing. So many of his films are littered with technical errors, From basic frame matching (i. E. He cuts from people embracing in a hug to a shot of them embracing again), To the breaking the 180 degree rule, Which is less obvious but definitely makes for a jarring and overall confusing scene. I think he's a great personality and probably very fun to work with, But his technical understanding is amateur at best.

• Amateur at best

Just watch "Miracle at St. Anna", That's all the evidence you need; It feels cartoonish at some points. His most recent disasterpiece "Da 5 Bloods" proves that his writing is absolute garbage and my god would it kill you to hire some experts on firearms and combat tactics; There's a scene where they're deep in the remote wilderness in Vietnam and they all shoot their M16's in there air and scream. . .

• Nothing to do with race, He's just a mediocre director.

It's hard to criticise a director when all of his movies have strong racial themes in them without coming off as something other than purely a critic of his craft, But Da 5 Bloods was a disjointed mess that was all over the place. The biggest problem for me was the scene ordering. You need to have the flashback scenes first so the audience isn't sure if the characters are at risk of dying. By instead showing the main characters elderly first, Their flashback battle sequences failed to engage me as interesting or exciting.

• He is not

He is not a good director at all. What was his last movie you remember? No one. Maybe except the 25th hour. All the recent movie are really bad, Even the remake of Old Boy is a shit compare to the original one. Really disappointed about this director. He's not a great one to me.

• Da 5 Bloods

Just watched Da 5 bloods. Music horribly incorporated at times when silence would be crucial. Instead, It takes me out of the element. Cinematography bad. Directing is God awful (with men I know are good actors). One of the worst WRITTEN THINGS IVE EVER SEEN. Good idea, God awful execution. This has nothing to do with the racial OVERTONES. Black Panther had the same ideas and wasn't so overt. Just because something is culturally relevant, Doesn't mean it deserves praise. Im convinced. He sucks

• The remake of Oldboy was a crime

Spike Lee has mostly used racial subjects in movies to stay relevant whilst having no improvement in his bad directing. He has done a lacklustre job on most of his famous works and worst of all he has capitalised off of an old masterpiece by making a heinous remake and trying to sell it as something that won't give your brain an aneurism.

• Spikey Boyyyyyyy hahaha

Come on Spiike. . . You're doin it wrong

more like Do The Wrong Thing am i rite? /
    fuckiong bozooooooo
    dumbaswsssss
    this guy fucks basketballs and films it too he posted it on nba. Com/spikedthisbasketballwithmydick
    hahahahhaa what a f***ing dumbass he fucks basketballs?
    Yes he does, He does that what a shitter lol lol

• R. I. P Spike Lee

You f***ing piece of shit. Bad movies need to be removed from all digital streaming platforms. I seen Dumbo and it was really amazing a lot better than anything Spike Lee has ever made. I do wish Spike Lee would make a masterpiece, So that we could end this war.