Is Spike The Best Thing About My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Asked by: MarioJumper16
  • Hjhhhh hhh hhh

The awards ceremony buzz has started, As we enter a season of ceremonies celebrating film.

But despite four Screen Actors Guild award nominations, And a trio of nods in the Golden Globes for his latest movie - BlacKkKlansman - director Spike Lee is feeling positively pessimistic.

The film tells the true story of Ron Stallworth, An undercover African-American detective from Colorado tasked with infiltrating the Klu Klux Klan in the 1970s.

A prolific filmmaker, Lee has now directed close to 40 films, Which he refers to as "joints" due to the collaborative nature of the process.

However, Despite working in Hollywood for over four decades, He feels the fact he has never been nominated in the best director category at the Oscars or BAFTAs is an oversight.

While he can't avoid the awards buzz completely, He questions the value of such recognition.

• HE HaS AlL mY UwUS

HIS NAME IS SPIKE
    HES A DRAGON
    HE EATS JEWELS!
    Wait does that mean he vapes?
    ANYWAYS. . . I WILL SMITE YOU
    BEETCH EAT MY ASS AND SUCKETH THY NUTTETH
    SO UH HES PURPLE AND ADORABLE AND I LOVE MY LAZY BOY AND IF U DO NOT LOVE HIM U NEED TO TAKE SOME ANTIDEPRESSENTS. THEY SUPPOSEDLY FIX EVERYTHING

• Its Nice To Have A Dragon

I love Spike! He's so cute! The ponies are really great, But the non-pony characters steal the show, Like Discord and Queen Chrysalis. I think Spike is a great addition to the show and helps in having a diverse cast of characters. Even if episodes which focus on him are not always the best I find him an interesting and fun and his humor is always spot on

• Spike is not the best thing about MLP

He is a minor supporting character that sometimes provides comic relief in the show. However, The best thing about MLP is the dynamic in which the Mane Six are friends and support each other during the course of the show. In response to your "non-ponies stealing the show, " they are integral parts of the story-line and show diversity among race in the universe.