• Splatoon is the best

It is simply an all around better game. Plus it a lot easier and less violent. COD is rediculously hard. Especially the online multiplayer. Obviously Splatoon is better. And COD isn't even realistic. COD is also too skill related to be a good strategy game. It is way out of it's catagory. It should be a shooter game but isn't. They lie to consumers. For all of these reasons Splatoon is very superior to COD.

• Almost completely yes

I chose yes because while yes splatoon is hard to control as Miyamoto( director of the creator of Mario and Zelda) "it is like riding a bike you just need to get used to it" (or something) also another reason splatoon is better is that the review scores are higher for splatoon2 than most cod games also splatoon is rated E for everyone 10 and up while most cod games are rated M for mature this is also apparent for the youngsters (which I might be :D) and also people might say that cod is harder and they were right. . . . Until the octo expansion came out (SPOILERS AHEAD) just take inner agent 3, For example, It took me about 200, 000 tries that's about 2 1/2 days of constant playing (for my speed) and finally my last reason that splatoon is better than cod is because of the music where do I even begin the music is SO GOOD from fly octo fly to calamari incantation the music is so well orchestrated with the right amount of singing (even tho you don't know what they are saying) you can't help singing so with all these reasons I think splatoon is better and think everyone should try it at least once

• Splatoon is cleverly made, unlike Call of Duty

It doesn't really take much thought to make a game with real life guns. All Call of Duty really is, is a shooter with good graphics, good stages and a wide selection of guns. That's it. Not much though, just development. Splatoon however has a lot of planning and thought into it. Like who would ever of thought of shooting ink instead of bullets, swimming in the ink and having a smartly made selection of guns. Splatoon is a game that has detail.

• COD is mindless

Splatoon actually encourages you to think about what you do. Look at the map rotation, comp mode, look at ou subs and specials for each weapon fire rate and enemy weapons. Many different types of weapons instead of just random guns, personality, and complexity. A lot of people have the mindset that it’s for kids. Child friendly =/= for kids. Just sayin’.

• All around yes

Splatoon is way better for many reasons. First off, it has a lot more friendly layout and color choice, would you rather play a game based around colors like green and orange of one based around grey and black? Next, you get to use a lot more moves and things like that such as, the ink roller while on COD you only get new guns and worth less perks. Finally, Splatoon is a lot more fun, this should be obvious even to COD lovers, one reason being that not only do you get cool characters you also get a more adventurous campaign/story mode. You can also use REAL teamwork instead of just going around and shooting people. Besides COD is about to die anyways.

• A strong and RESEARCHED argument.

Spelling ridiculously must be ridiculously hard as well? It is not hard at all if you use strategy to listen and determine which loadout is best for which situation and if you have a halfway-decent reaction speed. And violence means what, exactly in this argument? Also, very superior is an awkward phrase. I would advise you to stick with 'much more superior' or simply 'superior'. Splatoon's controls are awkward. Are you seriously bringing up realism? For one, it is a game and as a heavily sci-fi based game, it is supposed to be unrealistic. It makes somewhat faster paced and better gameplay. The realism of Splatoon must be just awesome for you to say that... *does thirty seconds of research* because a game about ink-firing weapons and shape-shifting human-squids that can phase into ink but only ink of their color. So utterly realistic. While it may not be a strategy game, it does not lie to his fans. It "lies" to people who have never played the game, such as I presume you to be. Anyone who has done thirty seconds of research knows that it is a shooter game.

>