• Fortnite is Gay

Fortnite is a game that is gay as hell and full of faggots. Splatoon on the other hand is full of cool guys that get a lot of pussy and probably even fucked your mom. Splatoon is a much better game if you are a straight guy that gets pussy.

• Safe and fun

Fortnite isn’t fun and it is unhealthy it’s so easy for hackers to get into your device via fortnite with the voice chat can really put an an impression on younger kids however Splatoon is completely safe for kids well put together so no hackers can easily get in to your device

• Splatoon is so much better!

First of all, It has many more modes and variety! Hero mode, Turf war, Rainmaker, Splat Zones, And recently added, Clam Blitz. Fortnite is just These modes: Save the world, Playground mode, (so boring! ) and the main mode, Which gets old quick.

Second, Splatoon has a actual story! While Fortnite is: Oh no! Save the world so we can kill each other!

Third, As mentioned earlier, Fortnite is getting old quick and will soon die. There's no denying it, So be on our side.

• Splatoon is Splatperior. . . That was the best I could come up with

Main Mode of Fortnite: Kill people.
    Other Fortnite thing: Kill AI. WOW. HOW INTERESTING
    Main Mode of Splatoon: Paint the ground without needing to kill people.
    Other Splatoon thing: Defeat three waves of mutant fish, And have a party at the end.
    Sure, There are some toxicities in Splatoon's comminity such as plaza posts, But the game is more fun and has many more guns and weapons. There's also. . . . GASP. . . 2 MAIN SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGNS! There's also more than one mode that isn't just kill people, But there are 4 more regular modes. Splatoon also doesn't have in-game transactions that 11-year-olds don't have to ask their mom for 100 vbucks or whatever. Splatoon doesn't use real money. That should put it ahead BY DEFAULT

Also, Fortnite has 78 on Meta critic and Splatoon 2 has 83, Not relevant but I thought I should mention that.

• Splatoon has a variety of modes. . . Fortnite has like 2 modes and the second one is a total rip-off the first mode

Splatoon. . . Actually has a concept. . . Fortnite on the other hand is just killing everybody and trying to survive. Splatoon has: Clam Blitz. . . Rainmaker. . . Splat Zones. . . Tower Control. . . And my favorite: TURF WAR. . . Instead of a SHOOTING EVERYBODY war. Splatoon is the best. . . And Fortnite players say that Splatoon sucks because they've never tried it. . . . And they don't even have a variety of GAMES TO PLAY. Splatoon is better than Fortnite.

• Fortnite? Ha! More like Fartnite! Splatoon rulez!

I’m super tired of Fortnite taking over the world. Splatoon is a much better game, And I could list MANY reasons why! I’ll only list off five.

1. Better modes. Fortnite only has 2 modes. Battle Royale: You just kill people. Save The World: You kill zombies. THAT’S NOT EVEN VARIETY! Splatoon, However, Has much more FUN modes for anyone. Turf War: Paint the ground. Splat Zones: Paint a certain amount of ground for a certain period of time. Tower Control: Ride a tower to the enemy base. Rainmaker: Put a powerful weapon on the enemy base. Clam Blitz: Throw clams at enemy basket. Salmon Run: Fight salmon zombies in waves and collect Golden Eggs. Not only that, You also have a SINGLE PLAYER MODE. Save the Great Zapfish from the Octarians. It’s awesome! And once every month, Splatfest arrives, And you pick a team to fight until the very end to make your team win!

2. It’s addicting. In a good way. Fortnite’s fanbase is TOXIC. Lots of kids that just whine when they lose to something so STUPID. Splatoon? It’s freaking better. The fandom might also be a bit toxic at times, But it’s a lot better than Fartnite.

3. Weapon and clothing variety. Yeah, Fortnite has skins. But you know how to get those? ACTUAL. FREAKING. MONEY. Plus, You wouldn’t even use those skins often! Splatoon has lots of different weapon types. Guns, Snipers, Buckets, Paint rollers, Blasters, And even a FREAKING PAINTBRUSH. Even the clothing has variety! You can find some that make you feel fresh! Also, You can get perfect gear with nice abilities. At least you’ll USE THEM!

4. Better music. Fortnite’s music is CRAP. Not even memorable at the slightest. Splatoon has a LOT of awesome music. Some examples would be Splattack, Inkoming, Shellfie, Ebb and Flow, Hooked, And CALAMARI INKANTATION. Prove me wrong if you want, All these songs are catchy and memorable. So yeah.

5. DLC! Fortnite has NOTHING. That game just sucks. That’s what it is. Splatoon 2 has a DLC called Octo Expansion, Where it offers challenging levels and strategy. It’s quite a joy, And you’ll get a secret hard boss if you get all the collectibles.

In conclusion. . . Splatoon is better than Fortnite. This all proves why. I rest my case. Thank you for listening if you read this.

• SPlATOON IS BETTER

First thing, Over all to buy everything, Fortnite costs around 500 dollars, Splatoon costs 80 dollars! , The stuff you buy on splatoon you will use a lot, And on fortnite you will probably never use the stuff you buy, And last fortnite gets old a lot sooner than splatoon. SPLATOON IS BETTER

• Splatoon isn't full of toxic ex-minecrafters

First of all, In fortnite children can communicate with people who may tell them bad thing. These children learn from these people. Second of all, Fortnite takes SOOO much time just ONE Fortnite match can take up to 20 minutes! While Splatoon matches are just 3-action-filled minutes. Third of all, THE DLCS. The octo expansion has to be my FAVORITE DLC EVERR! While Fortnite takes the uncreative route and make a single player called "Save The World". DO YOU SEE THAT PLANET? ! ? THEY'RE ALL DEAD!

• Splats or fort, Yeah, Splats

1. ) The DLC is actually worth is, Octo expansion is 15 more hours of gameplay where fortnite you you spend 10 buck on stuff you don't use, 2. ) Music, . . . 3. ) Maps, Fortnite Maps are WAY TOO BIG, Where splat maps are just right, And 4. ) Characters, Squid Sisters. Try and take those out 1 kill=1 random thing for clickbait players, I dare you

• Splatoon > Fortnite

Splatoon has a better story mode, Has unique weapons with its own special name and classification (blaster, Splat chargers, Splat dualies, Etc. ), Doesn't force players to pay money just to look different (I don't get the point of buying a skin if everyone is gonna be wearing it. ), The game has lists of music, Which must've taken a lot of effort developing the songs, And the game has a ranking system of levels in each different mode. Also save the world has to be the most boring modes ever.

• Hi but fortnite

Peter griffin does the dab. Y
    Fonsi
    DY
    Oh
    Oh no, Oh no
    Oh yeah
    Diridiri, Dirididi Daddy
    Go
    Sí, Sabes que ya llevo un rato mirándote
    Tengo que bailar contigo hoy (DY)
    Vi que tu mirada ya estaba llamándome
    Muéstrame el camino que yo voy (Oh)
    Tú, Tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal
    Me voy acercando y voy armando el plan
    Solo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso (Oh yeah)
    Ya, Ya me está gustando más de lo normal
    Todos mis sentidos van pidiendo más
    Esto hay que tomarlo sin ningún apuro
    Despacito
    Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
    Deja que te diga cosas al oído
    Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo
    Despacito
    Quiero desnudarte a besos despacito
    Firmo en las paredes de tu laberinto
    Y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito (sube, Sube, Sube)
    (Sube, Sube)
    Quiero ver…

• Fortnite rules all time

First all you guys like some crappy game named splatoon. First, Fortnite is way better than splatoon. And that person who said that all the modes are boring you suck. Trust me fortnite is not I repeat not boring unlike splatoon. So the other person who said it doesnt make sense it does because people struggle to survive and some people get crazy and start fights to kill each other it makes perfect sense because the storm and it kills so people try to lower the population.

• Fortnite rules all time

• Fortnite rules all time

• Fortnite rules all time

• Fortnite is Awesome

It's a really fun game. One word to describe. AWESOME. It has building, And is one of the most action packed game of the decade. It has taken the normal Battle Royale genre and completely changed it's face. Now it makes a perfect game for everyone. Fortnite deserves this much attention.

>