• Fortnite is Gay

Fortnite is a game that is gay as hell and full of faggots. Splatoon on the other hand is full of cool guys that get a lot of pussy and probably even fucked your mom. Splatoon is a much better game if you are a straight guy that gets pussy.

• Safe and fun

Fortnite isn’t fun and it is unhealthy it’s so easy for hackers to get into your device via fortnite with the voice chat can really put an an impression on younger kids however Splatoon is completely safe for kids well put together so no hackers can easily get in to your device

• Splatoon is so much better!

First of all, It has many more modes and variety! Hero mode, Turf war, Rainmaker, Splat Zones, And recently added, Clam Blitz. Fortnite is just These modes: Save the world, Playground mode, (so boring! ) and the main mode, Which gets old quick.

Second, Splatoon has a actual story! While Fortnite is: Oh no! Save the world so we can kill each other!

Third, As mentioned earlier, Fortnite is getting old quick and will soon die. There's no denying it, So be on our side.

• Splatoon is awesome

Team work is awesome and splatoon is more concentrating on battles as instead of bullets/lead it is ink and fortnite is online battle all the time but splatoon has a story mode about the octarians big turf war with the squidlings and splatoon is more mathematical than fortnite because in splatoon you have to cover up the most area but fortnite is always guns kill kill kill

• Fortinte sucks bad!

Splatoon won't waste a lot of your cash. Splatoon might cost £60 but you don't need to pay such stupid worthless V bcusk. Also, This debate is supposed to tell which game is better and the votes says splatoon is so better, So fortinte gamers, You are all saddos and need to get fresh and those who plays or decided to play splatoon, Don't get cooked, Stay off the hook!

• Splatoon is WAY BETTER

Splatoon2 is better than fortnite because instead of using guns (fortnite) you use paintballs (splatoon2) splatoon is better because it’s for anyone because it’s PG (or parental guidance) and parents would love there kids to play splatoon 2 because fortnite is M so it is bad for the brain, The boys in my class are now saying everything is M and talking about fortnite the girls (such as myself) ask the boys why don’t u play splatoon2 instead I’m asking my teacher today if we can do an argument as a revision the girls in my class all prefer splatoon2.

• Splatoon is colorful and fun

Splatoon is one of the best shooters I’ve ever played. Fortnite is ok I guess, But splatoon is amazing, Reasons being its used to be monthly events that brought communities together, Its imagination and amazing storylines, Non toxic players ( other than squidbaggers ) and it’s greatest opposition to fortnite, How you look. You can customize your inkling/ octoling at the beginning of the game, And you can buy clothes easily. It does cost cash, But you can easily get it by just playing the game. In fortnite, You have to grind stressfully for months just for an uncommon skin. Lots of people that don’t want to pay have to go through that. There’s always a default skin, But if you play fortnite, You know that’s a huge meme that people like making fun of at the moment. The only downside to both games are the end of support. And the membership sucks.

• One reason why Fortnite loses to Splatoon 2 is because it is overrated, Which is a sign that Fortnite could be interfering with people's brains.

First things first, Fortnite has "emotes" that apparently are a total catch with modern people, Such as the Floss dance and Orange Justice. Another thing is that Fortnite players and supporters seem to behave very differently from normal people. This can be explained by the contrast between their behaviors, Such as excess talking and mental influence from other players online.

• Yes, For sure.

I think is much better than fortnite in many ways, The gameplay being a big one. The gameplay for fortnite is repetitive and never really changes. In the end, Most of the time the main goal in fortnite is "shoot the person or object to win", However, With splatoon there are multiple different game modes along with turf war. There is salmon run, 4 different ranked modes, Hero mode, Private battles, And more (including the octo expansion dlc, Even though you have to pay for it) another reason is that splatoon has more customization options than fortnite. From the beginning of splatoon, You get to choose for FREE what you want to look like, And you are able to change it at any time. You also get coins in game by PLAYING THE GAME, And not using real life money. With fortnite, You have to buy basically everything because vbucks are very hard to obtain on their own.

• Splatoon is hands down the one

One: The community doesn't necessarily have a bad rep. If you play Fortnite you are either hated or loved. So it weighs on your mental since it could stress you out.

Two: Splatoon is a funner experience (kinda subjective) and Fortnite kinda grows old after a while (nothing really unique) and it encorporates more intensity in teams.

• Fortnite rules all time

First all you guys like some crappy game named splatoon. First, Fortnite is way better than splatoon. And that person who said that all the modes are boring you suck. Trust me fortnite is not I repeat not boring unlike splatoon. So the other person who said it doesnt make sense it does because people struggle to survive and some people get crazy and start fights to kill each other it makes perfect sense because the storm and it kills so people try to lower the population.

• Hi but fortnite

Peter griffin does the dab. Y
    Fonsi
    DY
    Oh
    Oh no, Oh no
    Oh yeah
    Diridiri, Dirididi Daddy
    Go
    Sí, Sabes que ya llevo un rato mirándote
    Tengo que bailar contigo hoy (DY)
    Vi que tu mirada ya estaba llamándome
    Muéstrame el camino que yo voy (Oh)
    Tú, Tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal
    Me voy acercando y voy armando el plan
    Solo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso (Oh yeah)
    Ya, Ya me está gustando más de lo normal
    Todos mis sentidos van pidiendo más
    Esto hay que tomarlo sin ningún apuro
    Despacito
    Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
    Deja que te diga cosas al oído
    Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo
    Despacito
    Quiero desnudarte a besos despacito
    Firmo en las paredes de tu laberinto
    Y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito (sube, Sube, Sube)
    (Sube, Sube)
    Quiero ver…

• Fortnite is Awesome

It's a really fun game. One word to describe. AWESOME. It has building, And is one of the most action packed game of the decade. It has taken the normal Battle Royale genre and completely changed it's face. Now it makes a perfect game for everyone. Fortnite deserves this much attention.

• Fortnite is Better Than Splatoon

I think that Fortnite is more better and cooler than f***ing Splatoon Splatoon just makes you lazy and boring ok while Fortnite makes you excited and more happy ok and no I think that Fortnite is better than Splatoon ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok ok bye bye

• No I hate Splatoon

Splatoon is not better than Fortnite ok I prefer Fortnite over Splatoon ok and no I think that Fortnite is better than Splatoon because Splatoon is just not fun and of course Splatoon is boring as f**k ok ok so yeah my final answer is no Fortnite is better than Splatoon ok ok bye bye