• Sports = better

Sports help people exercise. Without exercise, people can get diseases and then they can die because they get too fat. If people do sports, you will have a less likely chance of getting diabetes. Arts cannot help prevent diseases. So in other words, sports are better than arts. :D :D

• Because i am right

Because art is not just something you do it takes practice and is hard to do, Art includes performing, you have to perform different difficult things to be good at it. Acting also ties in with performing. You have to say the right words and put in different emotions and actions to each character you are trying to be. So yes I disagree that sports being better than the Arts.

• Sports are better than arts

If you try to thing about it art is a type of sport. Art involves movement, and the definition of sports is a type of movement or a pleasant pastime. And i would definitely think that art is a pleasant pas time. So therefore sports (which is the large group that contains arts) is more important than art by itself.

• Sports are better than arts

• Sfrr df df

Sfrrruuuuuuuuuuuuwwwuuuu uuu u u u u u u u u u uu u uu u uu u u u u 0 0 p pp p p p p pp p p p pp p p pp p p p pp p p p p pp p p p p pp p

• I strongly believe that sport is way better than sitting around doing art.

I believe that sport is better than art because it will keep you healthy and fit instead of sitting around on a desk doing art which does make you creative but it does not make you fit ,some ways you can keep fit are by:
    -running
    -skipping
    -walking
    -or any other sport.

• Obesity in the USA.

There is more of a variety for people to choose from. It will also help obesity in the USA. Also it gets people outside practicing for their sport. It helps people choose better health habits. Its also fun. When people want to work out they want it to be fun. So make it fun by doing a sport you like.

• K ak k zz z

43r3er34r34eewfgt23gty3ernfjkdshafjwew fewjrnfjqwer dwqjrnj31w3 pdh h h wh h h sh s ns s js js sj js sjsss sksk sks sks sks sks sk s sk ssk s sks sk ,sk sk ssks sks sk skss k sk s sk sks ssk sks sk s sk sk s sk ssks k knk

• Yes and some no

It really depends. I'm more of a sporty gal so I would say that sports are camaraderie more better. Yet we can't all be bucking brutes. Some of us are more artistic and aren't cut out for the fun of sports. They tend to chose the pen over the sword. Meanwhile I'm still trying to draw a picture of the Sun that's not cramped into a corner. But overall sports jab it made.

• Three words: Creative and Fun.

The arts provide students (and adults) with multiple ways to solve simple problems creatively. They also provide fun opportunities for students and adults to have a good time rehearsing, learning, or playing/singing/acting pieces/plays. Although some may argue that sports are just plain better, there are multiple good qualities to both, but the arts just is more brain-building, creative, and fun.

• Because i am right

• Because i am right

• Theatre accomplishes what no sport can.

As far back as the Stone Ages, humankind has chosen to compete in every arena. Globally, rugby, soccer and other “sports” rule, but the more experienced theatre goers know otherwise. From the costumes to the manner in which one acts, theatre is simply a classier and more appealing activity. Theatre is more engaging to both the mind and body. Eight hours of dance plus twenty hours of rehearsal a week leads to persistence, determination, and a comradery that I have yet to see in any sport.

• The Arts Have Exercise Too

The main argument that I've been seeing on the Sports side, is that they give physical activity and teamwork. I hate to break it to you guys, but the arts has that too. As someone who does dance, and my school's musical (theater), there is a lot of exercise. I'm in better shape then some of the guys who do football. Sports come and go in seasons. Arts are done all year round.

• Arts is BETTER

Arts is way better then sports because when you play sports you can injure herself like broken bones bruises ect . When you do art your imagination runs through your head like cheaters catching there pray . But i still do sport and it is still your opinion over sports or art but my opinion is art

• No buddy sorry

So when you play sports your risk breaking bones. If your bones are broken, you cant play sports. Boo hoo. The only time you play sports is after school. After you graduate it's not likely you'll go anywhere with throwing a ball. When you draw, you don't endanger yourself to not being able to draw. You can draw anytime, anywhere. It's raining outside? That's OK you can draw! P.S. You can be skinny and into arts and fat and into sports. I know tons of fat people who play football. :) also you are more likely to draw after school because it isn't associated with school :)

• Because i say so

Look to the left llllllllll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l

• Sports are dumb and pointless

MdncbadlsjcbSCbxwhbxa jjjj m m m m m m mm m m ee e f e w er 3 2 s e e e e rtt t th j uj u 6 6 t ff u uny 6 y y y y y y y y y y tgt t t

• Sports are dumb and pointless

>