• It is important because it helps you better with ur life style

The reason why i say this is becuase if didnt really get the stuff u did in the school year now you will get it. You will understand more of what you learn from. Plus for once you feel proud that you did summer school anyways! You will feel much smarter (which you will be smarter!)

• It is Fun and Educational

Summer school is fun and educational and lets the students use their imagination. They also let the students learn new things and them. They can also let students go on field trips. They can have fun.
    Thank you for considering my good opinion.
    A very smart student,
    Evelyn Yang Kung

• Summer schools is important

Are you tired of your kids getting bad grades, falling behind, or struggling in school? Do you wish there was some way for your child to catch up? People might need help with classes or they might struggle in class too. If kids are failing in classes for example gym is there a better way to get some help. Schools should offer summer school.
    First, people that might need extra help in classes can get help in summer school. Some kids that don’t go to summer school might forget what they learned in schools and then they will struggle when the New Year comes that will lead to students struggling in classes, trying to remember stuff of what they have learned. This is why people or students might need extra help and will attend summer school.
    Second, people would get extra attention and focus better in summer school. If there is a lot of kids in class you might get easily distracted and then not be able to focus on what you were doing. But if there were less kids in class then that would lead to kids being able to focus more and then the teacher can go around and can help you more and other students too. Each student can focus better and success in summer school.
    Some people don’t want to go to summer school because they have to get up early and don’t get to sleep in, to them they will stay there for a long time, and won’t get the summer break they want. During summer school you might have to get up early but it is worth it. You are only there for a couple of hours not for a long time. And it doesn’t take up all of your summer break, it last as long as three weeks at max. Plus you have all those breaks during school, for example spring break, winter break, fall break, president’s day etc. So you have a lot of breaks. If you go you will get to learn a lot of stuff and you will catch up with everything. And when you get back to school you will know everything and you will say that summer school was worth it. Some people might still think that summer school is not worth it.

• Why We Should Have Summer School.

• Summer school is important

U can get extra help and . Are you tired of your kids getting bad grades, falling behind, or struggling in school? Do you wish there was some way for your child to catch up? People might need help with classes or they might struggle in class too. If kids are failing in classes for example gym is there a better way to get some help. Schools should offer summer school.

• Yehhh baby baby

This is shit you understand me?! What the fuck is this piece of shit suppose to be? What the fuck with wrong with this bastardy website its fucking shit! SHIT I TELL YOU I MEAN SHIT YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU LOOK LIKE A SLEEPY TURTLE YOU BASTARD. Ok ok ok

• J j j

J jj j jj kk k kk kkk k kkkkl k k k k k kk k k k k m k k k kk kk k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Mmmm mm m m

Mmmmmmmmm mm m m m m mm m m m m m m mmm mmm m mm m m mm mmm m mm mmm m m mm mm mm m m mm m m m m mmm m mm mmmmm mmn moo oomoomoo oo o o o o oo o o oo

• Yes it is.

Summer school is very important to those students who failed or missed classes and need to make them up. Without summer school they would have to either be held back a grade, or make up the classes the next year. Either way it would likely delay their graduation, and no one wants that.

• Summer school is important.

Summer school can be seen as very important.Summer school is a good way for students to enhance their learning.Whether a student needs extra challenges or they are behind summer is a perfect time.Summer can also include non-traditional learning such as a trip to Europe.They student will then be more than ready for the school year.

• In Case You Haven't Noticed, it's SUMMER.

I don't think students should be forced by their parents to take random programs that probably won't apply in life. News flash: after a long, hard, school year with lots of extra homework lovingly provided by my parents, I deserve a break. Period. DO NOT wake me up at 7 in the morning during SUMMER. Don't even try.

- An angry summer school hater :(

• No it shouldn't be required

Summer school shouldn't be required. If students get bad grades like F's and D's thats there fault they need to be working harder. Take their privliges away. I had a D- and 3 C's my parents grounded me from my phone, Ps4, Tv, and my Computer (not that its all mine) after I got my grades up they let me play my stuff again.

• It a waste of time

Kids are thinking of everything but the work they do at summer school. And in summer school you learn stuff that sometimes u wont need for the next grade. It also takes time from the teachers who work the summer school. Kids learn all year and Summer Break is one long period when they don't have to learn but then u give them summer school like what the heck

• Lazy Bossy parents

I have been forced by my parents to go to summer school I don't want to go it's just bullshit I got a passed high school what do you want me to do I'm standing my ground you want a war little flower you got it
    You can't beat me

• Den you get more work like MUHAHAHAHHA YOUR IN SCHOOL 2!Years straight

Spongebob: there's evil afoot mermaid man: EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL ITS OURE EVEEIL mermaidman: EVEEEEEEEEEEIL EVEIL EVEIL EVEIL EVEIL! Barnacle boy: would stop saying that sponge bob: but all I said is there's evil afoot mermaidman: EVEEEEEEEEEEIL! EVEIL EVEIL EVEIL EVIEL! Summer school makes you fat MUHAHHAHAHA SCHOOL FOR YOU MUHAHAHAHHA I RULE SUPREAM

• No it definitly is not

So I have to go to summer school for math because I didnt do so well and that course is 3 weeks long, on top of that I also need to go for a study skills class that was supposed to be for language arts (even though I passed all 3 quarters with a B+) the other thing that really doesnt make anything better is that I have to wake up at 6:00 am sharp to be at the bus for 6:30, bad enough waking up early for the past couple months now I have to wake up even earlier?, that wont improve anything because everyone will likely be tired and not give a damn about their work. I especially hate the fact that almost my entire summer is ruined, and my parents are even mad at me that they have to drive me to it early in the morning. I just graduated 8th grade and i will be a freshmen next year. I still have half of august off but i start the 22nd so that really sucks.

• No it is not important

What is the point of going.Now everything is online and what kid would want to spend their childhood doing more schooling then they should be doing,but some of the people out there telling you summer school is important don't know what they're talking about.Summer school is just extra work where you learn nothing but crap while you can do it all online.

• Summer school is NOT important in any way, shape or form.

Its like giving a kid peanut butter when he is allergic to peanuts. It is NOT going to work. I mean a tutor would teach you better than another 2 months of boring school. Einstein says: Doing the same thing over and over leads to insanity. Again Its not needed

• No, not for makeup work.

If we are talking about school that goes year round, then that is a good thing because we should not be following a farming calendar. But if we are talking about making up credits for classes that were not passed during the year then for the most part this is a waste of time and money.

• Summer school is not important.

Summer school is not important. I think that summer school is just a way to punish some of the bad behaving kids in school by threatening and actually taking away their summer vacation. It seems useless to me to make any student attend summer school and does not actually advance them in their studying.

>