Is surfing the Internet better than reading books?

• The internet is great!

My argument is that, The internet is GREAT. YOU CAN PLAY ANIMAL JAM! But surfing the web i find so many thing i never thought my 7 year old self would find. Like so many new games. Wizard 101, Puppy place, Hooda math, Porn hub, And even nick. Com. ! I love it so much

• I believe that it is faster

It is faster to use the internet even though books usually include more detail. It really depends on how much information you need and how in depth the website or book is. Personally, I´d rather use the internet but of course, its a matter of time and detail so Ill leave it for you to decide whether or not to read a book or use the computer

• I believe that it is faster

• I believe that it is faster

• I believe that it is faster

• Surfing the net is much more desirable than reading books.

Yes, I think that surfing from the net is much more superior than reading books. Because initially, the net saves a lot of time, which nowadays is priceless. Secondly, it gathers up incredibly legitimate information from various experts thus approving its authenticity. Lastly, it not just provides us with jotted down knowledge from experts but also renders us with vast amount of resources, such as comparative videos as well as pictures. By the way, I really can't see any of these propensities in books.

• Surfing the net is way easier than reading books.

Yes, surfing the net is way easier than reading books, cause initially it saves your time, which is priceless nowadays. Secondly it gathers up all information from various experts which makes it incredibly legitimate. Lastly the net doesn't just provides you with vast knowledge but also renders sources regarding itself, such as videos and pictures. I can't even see any of these propensities in books.

• Erarmfjrnefjwj rsrenfi43tniuw5t w4ut4j

Ksdnvosenwjfweur g gouhgw3ugh3uhgiuhg h euf ru ru ojhi 3hfouhfuehfqiufh uhf h34iuhru3hfqhq3giuiguqoirughg q3urhfhru i3rf i riu4 u34ih uh3qo4iu hting over this is rly stupid bc u can just use both. Only on this website bc of some homework but i also got my info from a book so... You guys should just go and sleep or sometj ekwknr ijlwrghnwi rernifjlwni u uh3riuqeiruhwkljgw3i

• Internet finds things fast and easy

The internet can find things as fast as 0.36 seconds and you could have 10 reliable sources in front of your face, but with a book, you could have one reliable source. The book. That is 9 less than the internet. The internet also does things a lot faster than finding, checking out, and reading a whole book. I could have found three sources and cited them by time i'm done doing all of that!

• Ever tried Google???

Yes, of course you have!! How can you support books when you are yourself sitting in front of this screen right now?!
    Well, we all try the net whewn we want to search about something, right?? Books are so hard to find, especially if you are searching for just one topic!!

• Books provide Greater Depth

The context of my argument is in terms of trying to learn a new skill. Books simply cover more content and provide more details and example. This allows the reader to be able to understand the concept/idea better.

On the contrary, though the internet does provide a wealth of information, it becomes hard to tell which article will provide you with the most information. Often, a lot of the online content skims the surface and provides only the basic ideas. Which I would say is not bad for someone who just wants a rough idea of what is going on. But for someone who really wants to learn a new skill, you have to read scores of articles, going through the same repetitive basics until you find one that provides you with a more in-depth explanation. Books, on the other hand, usually ranges in the hundreds in terms of their pages. Hence, they have to provide good and detailed content in order to be able to fill up those pages.

To side track a bit, one can argue that the internet acts as a good source to find online books anyway, since most books are available online in a pdf version...But I'll leave that for another day :)

Cheers

• Lack of focus and detail

The Internet is written on a 5th grade level, you can't stumble across dna extraction processes on a research level when looking for science books, the library is organized, whereas I might stumble across wikihow articles on how to exercise or that hilary and trump and doing random scandalous bullshit that is programmed to drag my attention toward what the media thinks (controlled by the uppers) vs a DIRECT pov representation of an author who took the time to describe EVERYTHING and not summarizing or more so "dumbing it down" to absolute shit

• Apfjaipapofja]opjopjsejk op ef;

F
    f
    f
    f
    f
    ff

f
    f
    f
    ff

ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f

ff

fff
    f
    f
    ff

ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f

ff
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f
    f

f
    f
    f
    f
    ff

f
    f
    f
    ff

f

• Books are better than Internet.

My speech is small - but I hope it will be informative.
    Doing research is not bad for our brain. And we might come across several other books which might have some interesting facts, which will improve our IQ.
    On the other hand, Internet is too straight forward. Everything is spoon fed. Vocabulary is one thing that matters too.

• It’s simple: Books are better.

1-ver try to read your Kindle or Nook in the tub? Well don’t. It’s terrifying. If you drop that thing it’ll be gone forever. Not to mention it fogs up from the steam. Accidentally drop your book in your bubbles? Blow dry it after! Good as new. Nothing to fear here, literature lovers.
    2-We all fear that moment when the pilot asks us to kindly turn off all of our devices, don’t we? Of course you would only need to turn off your e-reader for a few minutes, but what if that’s the most tantalizing part of the book? Books don’t need to be put away ever. Read on, book buddy!
    3-Unless you plan on collecting signatures on your Kindle, you’re not going to any book signings with your e-reader anytime soon. Autographed books make thoughtful and personal gifts. Authors are flattered to sign hard copies of their publications, but they can’t physically sign an e-book…
    4-Of course finishing any book is rewarding, but closing the back cover of a thousand-page book (like Game of Thrones) feels SO much better than flicking your finger across a screen and discovering you’ve reached the end.
    5-Pages may fall out and covers may get ripped, but books won’t just die on you. There is nothing more frustrating than getting to a juicy part of a story and having your e-reader’s battery die. Printed books won’t fail you.

So there, it’s decided. Books are better than e-readers all day every day. They’re prettier, easier to manage, and provide us with stories without having to be powered up. Long live the printed word!

• Surfing the Internet is not Better than Reading Books

No, surfing the internet is not better than reading books. While the internet is certainly amazing and can provide tons of information and education, engaging one on one with a book is an experience like no other. It is an experience that cannot be replicated. Thus, surfing the internet is not better than reading a book.

• Internet stimulates the brain more than books

Studies have shown that surfing the internet is as beneficial for the brain as doing crossword puzzles and stimulates the brain more than reading a books does. The study has only concluded for middle age and older people so far.
    "The researchers said that, compared to simple reading, the internet's wealth of choices required people to make decisions about what to click on in order to get the relevant information."
    http://news.Bbc.Co.Uk/2/hi/health/7667610.Stm

>