• It takes away freedeom

Smart and intelligent people do no use profanity. When society craves the degraded, it shows that we have taken away our freedoms, because many people say that it is just the way I am or "it's just human nature." With this, we are becoming objects instead of agents, because we do have the power not to swear. This is why swearing is bad

• Yes, swearing is very rarely, if ever, necessary.

There is entirely too much swearing in today's society. It is not only bad because it's offensive, but it is bad because there are almost always more descriptive words to use. For example, the "f-word" has become so pervasive - especially in movies and online - that it's somewhat meaningless while being offensive at the same time.

People should use swear words, even the milder ones, with great caution. If someone uses swear words frequently and inappropriately, it alerts me to the possibility that the person is poorly educated and cannot think of better words.

• Yes, its very bad

People say its bad to swear at children, but then does age make the difference of who can swear or not? How many businesses would they accept people who swear? Even if you don't show it in public is swearing the only way to say what we want to say? Swearing is swearing no matter how you put it. A lie is a lie. Same with swearing.

Posted by: Go
  • Swearing is the worst possible thing you could do

If you swear you should be stoned to death! Swearing is the most vial evil thing you could probably do especially saying the f word swearing is probably u there with th most worst possible things you can do like murder, And watching an m movie without your parents permission. Everyone he swears should be beaten to death with a stick and be thrown off a cliff!

• It makes people bad

It affects people’s moods in a bad way. It makes their character turn negative and absolutely destroys good mannered people. Swearing should never ever be allowed. It can destroy relationships and kill people. It is a terrible invention of mankind and a fault in language. Never, Shall it be allowed!

• If you swear around me you can't be my friend.

Moreover there will always be a stigma of people with no respect for the feelings of others.
    I don't want you in my life. Employers with anything to really offer don't want you as an employee. You cannot work with the public because you offend the people you should respectfully serve. You will be kept away from children in any volunteer activity or organized sport.
    You will be discriminated against because you offend and hurt people and that is right.

• To Swear or Not to Swear? Not a question of legality, A question of class and effectiveness.

Cultured, Educated, Intelligent people are able to converse with others effectively by communicating in clear, Meaningful sentences. When one cannot do so, They resort to name calling and swearing. Aren't both unnecessary and therefore a waste of time and energy? Doesn't such lack of creativity and valid argument or thought have the effect of negating any assertions or arguments being attempted? I suggest it does. If one cannot communicate without swearing and name calling, He or she is probably more likely to be perceived as less educated and attractive.

• Yes for sure!

The only time I can understand people using them is if they are LITERALLY dying or something extremely bad is happening at the moment. And I don't mean just stubbing your toe or bumping into a wall, I mean literally like falling to your death or drowning or being raped or killed by a gun or something like that. For regular everyday life, Let's get off our lazy butts, Grab a thesaurus, And find some better word choices to use in our everyday language than stupid swears.

• It's just useless

Swearing literally changes nothing. It can cause no harm to the person who is swearing but sure can change about what people think about people who swears. Your just creating a bad impression. It's very useless to swear. It just offends other people or it just takes hurts their feeling. Swear words are considered to be faul language, Bad word, Vulgar words etc. So why use them! Your JUST BRING VERY MEAN AND RUDE TO OTHER PEOPLE. And being a manner less uncivilized citizen who does not care about what others feel you swear at them. SO JUST STOP SWEARING AND MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER WORLD!

• What's the point of swearing?

First of all, It's very rude to say them to other people. You may think that swearing is a joke or they can express your opinion. However, In my opinion, Words like these are harsh and the people who use them are considered 'barbaric', They do not have manners and were uncivilized. Secondly, These words are offensive to people, It may affect someone's mental health because you swear to him or her. You probably think that it's not offensive to you but the bible and the dictionary proved these are bad. For example, New King James version James 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, These things ought not to be so. At this point, I would like to ask you, Is respecting people that hard? Aren't you ashamed that you could not because you can't take these useless but offensive words to be said from your mouth? What's the point of swearing?

• No It's Not

1) Everyone Has The Right To Say Whatever The Fuck They Want, Around Whoever The Hell They Want, Anywhere They Want, Anytime They Want, Too Whoever The Fuck They Want (It's Called Freedom Of Speech Bitch I'll Say Whatever The Fuck I Want). 2) If You Tell Someone That They Can't Cuss Then You Are Violating Their First Amendment Rights. 3) Anyone That Wants To Repeal Any Of The First 14 Amendments Or Change Them Should Be Excited From The United States Of America (Even If They Were Born Here). 4)
    Anyone That Violates Anyone's Constitutional Rights Should Be Excited From The United States Of America (Even If They Were Born Here).

• No, not at all!

Swears and curses are often considered to be the mark of low breeding and intellectual dead ends. I firmly disagree. While I could just as easily say, "Your behavior is unacceptable and I will not tolerate it." then walk away.. That is not nearly as cathartic as calling someone an (expletive deleted) and telling them where to shove it. The only real question is whether any given situation is the right one for swearing. At a club where someone is refusing to leave you alone? Swear at them. At a library or a dinner? Mind your manners (unless the host is okay with it).

• It's f*cking AMAZING!

I think we can all agree that no words create a better placebo effect for stress relief than words considered taboo by society. Whether you have banged your knee on the coffee table, or you are having tod deal with someone who is quite possibly the biggest idiot you've ever met, there's a few less-than-kind words for that.

• It's just another part of language.

They are only bad words because they are considered bad words by society and portrayed as such. They are just words, and part of our language, in every language.

Sure, they can be shocking, but a lot of other words can be used to shock people. But language is necessary, and swearing is not a bad thing. All words can be used in a negative way, not just swear words. Okay, maybe swearing at a little kid isn't ideal, but nor is using other rude words at them.

Some people say that swearing isn't necessary. In the words of Stephen Fry in response to that particular idea, 'it's not necessary to have coloured socks. It's not necessary for this cushion to be here. But no one ever writes in saying 'I was SHOCKED to see that cushion there! It really wasn't necessary.''

Swearing isn't bad. They're just words, like all other words. It's just in the context people choose to use them in, like with all other words.

• No, not at all!

• No, swearing is covered under free speech!

I completely disagree with this one! Swearing is covered under free speech. Now if the question was, “Is swearing at a child bad?” My answer would then be yes, alas, that is not the question. Another point I would like to make it just because one person considers it swearing, doesn’t mean all people consider it swearing.

• It's just a word

If you let words have power over you it's gonna be that way forever, If you get offended by me saying, "fuck shit bitch cunt motherfucker" then you are thin skinned. Words are for the express purpose of expression. Curses express anger. Saying "fricking heck" doesn't express anger as much as "FUCKING HELL! "

• We can say wtf we want

People that thinks swearing is bad are sensitive pieces of shit like honestly what's so bad can't ur sensitive small minds get it's a joke? Like society is so shit. Freedom of speech Jesus people. Fuck you. I'm, Just making this long enough OK bye bye byebfyba flm see sfnds

• Theres nothing objectively wrong with swear words

There's nothing objectively bad about swearing. The only arguments i see here against it are so purely subjective it hurts. "Its offensive and unnecessary". Okay why? What is necessary in language other than words used as tools to get you things you need? By your own logic you shouldn't say things like "hello" or "thank you. " Unnecessary. Fuck off. If i feel i need swear words to express how im feeling then its necessary. Do you know why it offends you? Because you were taught that at a young age and no other fucking reason. They are literally just sounds. There have been studies on swear words though. Using them in moments of pain can actually decrease the pain. So with any sort of objective arguments, We're now at swearing: 1. Prudes: 0

(https://www. Google. Com/url? Sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://news. Bbc. Co. Uk/2/hi/health/8147170. Stm&ved=2ahUKEwjTpKD6v-vhAhXYGTQIHcCcBnAQFjABegQIDhAF&usg=AOvVaw3VaLYbQ-53Chg0_pVz1cmr)

• Nah swearings g

Who tf care is ya swear? Like fuck off, Don’t swear if ya don’t want to but like don’t make other people stop cuz like that’s just them and like I swear all the fucking time so yeah like just leave it ou ye? And like free speech and tha