• What kind of opinion is this?

Sweden is a nation with several million people. It is a constitutional monarchy. It is definitely real. Look at your map. You have thus waisted my time with this ridiculous question. Please learn to consult a globe or map. Also stay in school and learn Geography. My argument has concluded.

• Of course it is.

Of course Sweden is real. People live there, they have their own government, and people travel there everyday. There is documented proof and evidence of Sweden existing. It is a popular place to visit especially during the holidays. There is no doubt in mind that Sweden is a real place.

• Yes, it is

There's really no way to try to say otherwise on this question, it is a country and one that has been recognized as such for a very long time. One cannot just deny it exists because for whatever reason they don't care for it, it's there and that's really the end of it.

• The SWED existe

Where did Ikea come from, then? Or the Swedish language? Or Swedish meatballs? Or dala horses? How about that flag 🇸🇪? What about my grandfather? He came from Sweden. Not everything is a government cover-up. Some of you people need to realize that most human beings are actually pretty decent.

• Sweden is real because it is shown on all near-modern globes

Sweden is real, if you don't think it's real you are a fucking retarded idiot and need to go to school as it has its own national anthem and its own flag and you can actually visit it if you get off your fucking ass and get out in the world.

• Sweden is real

Sweden is real. However, why are we arguing about this? Why is this relevant to our everyday life? If we don't really exist, how can we prove or disprove that Sweden, or any other country, is real? Maybe, we should SHUT UP AND GET A LIFE! Seriously, how sad are you to do research on whether or not Sweden exists?

• Yes it is

All of you are wrong it is real so a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yes, it is

I lived there for a whoile and the Illuminate are obviously covering up The fact that Norway is'nt real. Finland however is another case, they never existed since the great potato blight of 1893. And Denmark and Iceland are just Swoden's retard babies who just happen to have not been aborted

• Yes, it is

• I live in Sweden!

My life is hopefully not a dream. Every morning I wake up and look out for the window. And every morning I see the same; Sweden! On the radio they speak swedish. My friends at work speak swedish, nearly everyone speak swedish! And sometimes I eat swedish meatballs! Sweden is not an imaginary country! Palllew!

• Of course its not

Have you not heard? Sweden is merely a province of finland, I mean seriously do your research people. Just because it is the biggest one people just believe its a country, Saying that they have seen it on the map. Well, Here is an interesting fact, Finland produce all world maps, Where? In Stockholm of course, Where is Stockholm? In the province of Sweeden. Clearly, The manufacturers of the maps like to advertise Sweden as a country purely because they live there.

• Sweden otta be udder hogwash

I ain't never seen it, So how we gon know it it really there. I mean, Theres people that SAY them's Sweedes, But I'll be darned if I ever seen them in Sweden, Just on my movin' pictur device. So yup, I don't think it really is thing out there.

• We can't go there

Like outer space, who do we know personally, that we can trust, who has the means to visit such a place? I've met some shifty characters who've claimed to have been to England and France. I met a very small number of people supposedly from Austria, and I visited "Canada" once, with school. I'm nearly 40 years old now, and I have never had occasion to meet a person who can vouch for the reality of Sweden. The wealthy people in big business and media make up places like Sweden to laugh about together as a big inside-joke about how they have the freedom to travel while the rest of us are trapped where they keep us.

• Use common sense

Of course Sweden does not exist. You know why? Because it has been replaced with Swedistan. The territory which was formerly known as ,,Sweden'' is nothing more than a Muslim country full of terrorism and rape nowadays. Hence, it is only correct to refer to this territory as Swedistan, not Sweden.

• No it's not real

Have you ever seen it? Didn't think so. To me it seems like it's just from folklore or something. It's no more real than Pokémon, Liberia or Hillary Clinton. Your all sheep's open you eyes to the new world order and see what you have not be able to have seen

• I live in Sweden

... And I can confirm that indeed, Sweden is not a real place. If a genuine Swede telling you so isn't enough to confirm that Sweden is fake, then you might need to check your cognitive dissonance. I mean, who would better know if Sweden exists or not than someone who lives there?

• Have you ever seen it?

I Have never seen it and because of my ego-centrism I cannot fully envision someone else's perspective, therefore no one has seen Sweden, meaning that there is no way that Sweden can exist if there is no personal proof from anyone. Also, I wish to talk about my love of racism on another forum, but I could not find one.

• Its made up by Japan and Korea

Japan and Korea discovered the sea that we call "Sweden" in the 1900s and covered it up so they could fish there. DO NOT BELIEVE THESE LIES!
    So you think you've been to sweden? No you haven't. You've been to a remote Japanese island. Case closed. No more need for discussion.

• Sweden is an elaborate plot made by the government

Is Sweden truly real? It is such a perfect “country”, everything there is beautiful and simple, everything works out, and IT IS NOT REEEAAALL. Trust me, I’ve been there and I’ve slept there, and i just felt... Perfect. It’s not real. Listen to it. Sweden sounds like Sweeten, and that is related to sweet. It’s too sweet to exist.

• Banks? Really? I mean come ON

Ask yourself this for a moment: If country is real and it never enters a war, is it really a country? Seriously, even garbage tier countries like Italy and South Africa have been is proper global or even local conflicts but has Sweden? Has Sweden even done anything worthy of country status?

>