• Tap Water has governmental standards.

Bottled water has no standards it must adhere to. In many cases, bottled water IS tap water- many popular brands have a municipal source!
    Investigation by the FDA (who has pushed for more regulation of bottled water) showed that up to one third of samples tested from bottled waters did not meet governmental standards for bacterial contamination. A further 20 percent failed on mineral and particulate contaminants.

Bottled water is, frankly, just a way to make gullible people pay for nothing. There's a reason Evian spelled backwards is "naive".

• Yes, tap water is much better

-there isn't less plastic being used and no fossil fuels being burned to create the bottle. Plastics gives out bad chemicals that are carcinogenic when burning. Tap water is safer there's no delivery except the pipe set up. Anyways, the bottled water compagnies use TAP WATER. Either way same water, just one requires less time

• Yes, its delicous :)

You don't have to pay for it and go to the store. Just turn on your kitchen sink. Don't go to the store and waste your money!Bottled water hurts the Earth. IT IS SOOOO DELICOUS!!!!!!! I LOVE IT. DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! JUST TURN ON YOUR KITCHEN SINK FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!

• Yes, its delicous :)

• Tap water is better

Tap water is better than bottled water because it saves money, it saves the environment, and the plastic from the bottle can leak into the water.
    100 cubic feet of water is approximately 57x 500 ml. Bottles of water. 100 cubic feet costs $5.20 in Seattle. However, at Costco, 57 bottles of water costs approximately $25. This is 5 times the rate for tap water, and for no extra benefit!!

The plastic bottles wreak havoc on the environment. According to banthebottle.Net, a whopping 60 million plastic water bottles are disposed of EACH DAY. And that's not even considering the amount that isn't disposed, but thrown in parks, lakes, streets, etc.

In a study in 2006, William Shotyk investigated the plastic in the water bottles. He found out that the concentration of chemicals such as antimony increase after the water is stored for long periods of time. "It's increasing over time because [the plastic] is leaching chemicals," said Shotyk in an interview.

• Yes Yes Yes this is my life

Since I'm born I've always drunk tap water and I'm in good health, I'm a kind of athlete and this is thanks to tap water, when I wake up? Tap water
    While I'm eating? Tap water
    While I'm reading? Tap water
    While I'm practising sports? Tap water
    While I'm sleeping? Tap water

Tap tap water everywhere, tap water's life

• Tap water is good

Tap water is better because it has more minerals. Tap water is Tap water is better because it has more minerals. Water is better because it has more minerals.Tap water is better because it has more minerals.Tap water is better because it has more minerals.Tap water is better because it has more minerals.Tap water is better because it has more minerals.Tap water is better because it has more minerals.

• In gerneral it is better for the eviroment, but depends on where you live

As a general rule, America has some of the best water that has ever existed on the planet Earth as far as quality. There are those that live in poor geological or polluted locations, that absolutely need bottled water. However, I believe the majority of America should enjoy more tap water, and stop using so many plastic bottles.

• Lithium in your water supply...

Yes, tap water is better for you than bottled waters. It has been proven that cities who do not have Lithium in their water supply have higher rates of mental illness, rapes, murders, and other violent crimes. It's not that bottled water is BAD, it just too much is removed. Not everything in water is bad. We NEED a healthy amount of Lithium.

• Cost is everything

I would say in American the biggest difference between the two are taste and cost, bottled water will usually taste slightly better, however tap water is cheaper by a landslide. The facts debate themselves. Whenever I buy bottled water I feel a sort of buyers remorse because I know someone somewhere just made 99% profit off of me not to mention whatever the holiday made on me. When I pay my water bill I feel content with the service and its price.

• Depends on what state you're from.

In Eastern Washington and Idaho, theres a giant natural aquifer underneath us providing pure water without any real filtration- pretty much just as good as bottled water.

However in other states they may use fluoride (Which is basically the toxic waste that comes off of molten aluminium) in the filtration process, which is very unhealthy for you when ingested.

• This Depends Where You Live......

In most parts of the United States Of America, I personally believe that bottled water bought from stores (supermarkets,corner stores,dairy's etc) is alot safer and better for you than the ordinary TAP water. Here in New Zealand we have fabulous tap water as it is straight from the mountains. My personal opinion

• Purposely for consumers

Bottles water is purposefully here for consumption, so it's ridiculously safe. It's also more convenient and regulated. It's hard for bottled water to be contaminated with chemicals such as BPA, which interrupts our bodies production . Some bottles also have fluoride in them, a mineral that helps our teeth stay strong.

>