• Technology is an amazing unifier.

The rise of the Internet and our networked society has brought me closer than ever before to family and friends in distant places. People who I knew in high school and college have found me, and while some of them have fallen into the "sorry I did that, because you're gone insane since we last talked," category, it was at least nice to get some closure on those relationships. I like being in touch with everyone, all the time, everywhere, and I'm glad technology is here to provide me with that ability.

• Technology brings us together

I do believe that Technology can act as gateway to bring people together. Especially since Social Media has become quite so accessible on mobile devices. People re-connect with lost friends and family members through ways of technology, which could ultimately lead to a reunion of some sorts of these people.

• Technology is an amazing unifier.

• Technology prevents face to face contact

People will lose all their social skills being face to face. Technology makes people rude. People just sit on their phones at social events and not even bother talking. This is bringing a wedge between everyone in this world. If you are always on your phone, You may not even come out of your house. You will sit there and do nothing.

• It does XD

Yeah i go on dischord and 9gag al the tiem and it is good. I am nevr alone; It always chers me up and makes me feed good sometiems. My firends and I always talk and I always play clsh roayale with them all. This is why tech i s good

• It does XD

• It does XD

• Technology seperants us from family

Technology seperents us from our family. It also keeps us from doing someting really fun with our family. We can do something better then spending time on our phone. You can go outside and play instead of bieng on our phones for our rest of our lives. Go out and have fun with your family don't let your phone seperent you from family!

• Technology seperants us from family Technology seperents us from our family.

It also keeps us from doing someting really fun with our family. We can do something better then spending time on our phone. You can go outside and play instead of bieng on our phones for our rest of our lives. Go out and have fun with your family don't let your phone seperent you from family!

• Technology tears us apart

Remember the art of a face-to-face conversation? The rise in technology and social media enables more people to sit and stare at screens than to develop meaningful interpersonal relationships and personal networking skills. The ability to practice and refine manners and socially accepted behaviors has been almost eliminated with the development of techn

• Technology tears us apart

• No it is not

Remember the art of a face-to-face conversation? The rise in technology and social media enables more people to sit and stare at screens than to develop meaningful interpersonal relationships and personal networking skills. The ability to practice and refine manners and socially accepted behaviors has been almost eliminated with the development of technology.

• Y answer this

Ok if we can get this straight then its a arguement ok so whats up with these answers yall cmon man i dont understand this stuff so someone explain this to me plz im a person that dont understand the qeustion so educate me guys plz tell me some answer

• Y answer this

• Technology seperants us from family

Technology seperents us from our family.It also keeps us from doing someting really fun with our family.We can do something better then spending time on our phone.You can go outside and play instead of bieng on our phones for our rest of our lives. Go out and have fun with your family dont let your phone seperent you from family!

• Technology seperants us from family

• No it is not

Kids these days are not getting the outside that they need you can suffer migrains by looking at a screen for to long more than 40% of kids would rather play on tech thats not good you should spend time with your family or freinds playing games on a tablet or phone etc
    Is not good for your eyes thats why i think not.

>