• Technology is driving us apart.

People don’t even talk anymore. Every time I go out with my friends, we all
    just sit around the table and stare at our phones for hours. We sit right next to each other and barely
    speak. I’ve had people text me even
    though we’re in the exact same room.
    This is getting out of hand.

• No Face Time Needed

Technology has made our lives so much easier, we no longer have to leave our house to do anything, including to talk to our family and friends. That has helped us connect in many ways but at the same time now we no longer feel a need to see each other in person. People don't get together as often to hang out because they can text or chat online. Before technology took over people had to physically go see another person if they wanted to hang out and chat a while. Now all they have to do is click a button. Most probably don't even know what they're friends and family look like anymore, except on social media sites.

• Yes, It is divifing in a way! . . . . . . . . . .

Computer and mobile technology have provided children with an independence in their communications with friends and others. Consider this. In previous generations, If children wanted to be in touch with a friend, They had to call them on the home phone which might be answered by a parent. Thus, Parents had the opportunity to monitor and act as gatekeepers for their children’s social lives.

• I think it drives us apart

Because when ever i go to my school (wich is evry day) i see people on there phones and for the people who dont have phones, well they just do nothin *trying to fit in with there friends who are on there phones* plusmy school actually banned devices because to many people are lonley .So it does drive us apart

• It is driving us apart.

It takes away the opportunity to actually communicate properly like humans are meant to. I work as a waitress and I see teenagers sat at the table with earphones in with a blank face, looking unhappy, whereas the adults are happy and smiling. Technology makes us think we are happy in our minds but we don't show the happiness because we're staring at a screen, we have emoji's and silly "hahaha's" to make us feel that 'emotion' of laughter. It's stupid, there are benefits to technology such as if you're in an emergency, but people become addicted to it and forget that real life is more important. If I didn't have a phone, I know I'd be a lot closer to my family.

• Yes it is!

Some people say, " it gives us more opportunities" who takes them? Or that we have more friends, friends or just ties?
    You can't make real friends on the internet , you can share your secrets, but who's to say they won't go sharing them with every one else?
    Friends can be physically with the only friends the actually physically have, but they still are siting on there electronic, completely oblivious to their surroundings!!
    What is happening?
    To have a real friend, you need to share experiences, I'm writing an essay on this, so any people against me, share your point I'm willing to refute anything!!
    If you skype someone and they start to cry, it'll be awkward!! You can't hug them, you can't even give them a tissue! Imagine trying to a screen
    You cant be close with someone through a screen!!
    Claim: You can make friends/ties not not close friends!

• Because of technology ....We are here at present time.

I mean to say that because of technology this world has succeed. Technology not only connects people but also it helps in new invention regarding technology .Technical world is hundreds time faster than the ordiniary world.Technolgy makes the people to feel better ,it may be use as a right way or wrong,thats depend upon us.As over all technolgy connects the people nor to isolate.Person can be isolated because of technolgy which depend on how we use.
    The youths of present generation are so much informed with what is going on in the world.By sitting we can know what is happening there which is far thousand miles through social media such as facebook,twitter etc

• Technology is not driving us apart

We blame technology for driving us apart because we don't understand the full aspect of technology and how to use it. Technology is not driving us apart, it is the people behind the screens that allow that to happen. This is like saying drugs ruin your life, well technically they don't. The people who use drugs have no self-control, the drugs are an aspect of things gong down hill, but if people could put it down and get their lives together than it would be fine. We all know that technology e.g. phones and social media, have been created to be addictive, but we allow that to run our lives. Yes technology is there, and yes it has advanced at an incredible rate, but technology does not run our lives, only if you let it. Technology also allows us to stay connected to one another, because of technology the world seems very smaller than it used to. Right in this moment I could pick up my phone and ring a family member that lives on the other side f the world, therefore technology would be bringing us closer and not driving us apart. The youth of today are so much more informed with what is going on in the world than they used to be, that is because of technology. Technology helps us to stay connected to the world and informed with recent happenings. And yes some people might argue that technically stops conversations from people within your everyday life, but that's only because we allow it to. Put down your phones and start a conversation and stop blaming technology for your lack of conversation.

• Technology is not driving us apart

• Technology is not the root of our problem.

Technology is merely a tool. It cannot have an emotional effect on the human psyche. For thousands of years we have sought diversion from the company of our fellow man, and yet the onus falls again and again on the tools of the time (ours being cell phones, tablets, etc). As a race we must take accountability for our actions, allowing the responsibility for the stagnation of our emotional development to fall upon our shoulders, rather than the tools we provide. It simply boils down to this, if we want to make a connection, we must make it. And we can make it, as the tools of our distraction can only be operated by a sentient being, and therefore can be isolated from that very same mode of operation.

>