• Why Even Argue?

Sure, technology may sometimes be bad but most of the time it can be used for good. With so many sorts of technology, there are so many new ways to prosper our creativity. We are inspired from what we see online, and it inspires us to create something new and original. That is creativity.

• Opposing arguments are baseless

Literally read them, that's all. Those arguments are not only weak, but unreasonable. Boredom doesn't straight forwardly induces creativity, it's many factors, Darwin sure as hell wasn't bored when he travelled around the world to spark his creativity. Picasso is the same, his art didn't come from boredom, it came from other factors and, notably depression One just literally repeats "technology is bad"

• More Communication Means Inspiration

With the internet and computer based technologies for creative works like art and music, children have more opportunity to creatively express themselves than ever before, and nearly unlimited sources of inspiration from all over the world. It is not that the children are becoming more creative by nature, but that modern technology provides more opportunity to create and share creative works.

• Technology Breeds Advances

Advances is technology have also increased the creativity of young people today. Children and teens themselves can use computer languages, or code, to create their own businesses and companies. Also, technology makes many parts of our lives easier, which gives children more time for creative expression than they otherwise would have had.

• Technology is brainwashing children

Nowadays kids are just using technology as entertainment. They hardly play pretend or make up stories outside of projects for school or recess time. Parents need to encourage playtime for children as well as keeping technology in moderation. They spend 7.5 hours a day and that's hours too many. Horrible isn't it?

• Technology kills imagination

I look back to when I grew up and I didn't have technology to sit around with and waste my time. I spent my time playing in the dirt outside and playing superheroes with my friends. We would create a fantasy world where the ideas were infinite. There's none of that today.

• Technology kills imagination

• Technology kills imagination

• Technology is bad

Technology is bad and it is bad and it is bad and it is bad and it is bad and its bad and its bad and its bad and its bad and its bad and its bad and its bad and its bad and its bad and it is bad

• Technology kills imagination

Technology destroys our chances of having boredom, and boredom, a key necessity to having thoughts of creativity. And getting thoughts or ideas from web pages or sites isn't the same as making up ideas for yourself, because it's someone else's ideas that you are taking. That is why it kills your imagination, according to me.

• Technology kills imagination

>