• Technology Is Complicated

Yes, Technology helps us along on the lazy road of EASE. Phones make life so much easier. We can look up anything we want in a few seconds. Technologies and the internet give us access to so MUCH. In 1990, The percentage of American adults with obesity was about 11%. This year, Coinciding with advances in technology, Especially phones, The rate of obesity in American adults went up to about 32%. Doesn't this say something about how technology is affecting us?

• Technology is Bad

I believe that tech is bad because in schools many teachers believe that tech speeds up childrens learning. That is true but when they get up to GCSE they have many spelling mistakes because they just press a button on the computer and spelling mistakes are corrected instantly, They don't take any time to check mistakes. This is why tech is bad.

• To annoy Areeb

Areeb is annoying so I started to annoy him by doing all of the oppisites that he wants so he wanted to say no but just to annoy him I clicked yes so yeah. He is looking over my should right now and smoking. I think hes high so if this sentence doesn't end you will know why. Thank yxdgyirbfy

• To annoy Areeb

• Cuz why not

Technology made s lazy because it made people spend less time outside and more time inside staring at their phone or playing games online. It has made us human beings like zombies we are brainless fuckers who don't know what is happening in the real world so yeah lol period

• Yes technology is making youngsters lazy

Yes technology is making youngsters lazy because children are only playing games watching videos and listening to music whole day by technology children are not going to play out also and nowdays the big people are doing all their work on PCs, Laptop, Mobiles and tablets because of the technology youngsters are being lazy.

• Technology does not just makes u lazy, IT ROTS YOUR BRAIN, TIME AND THE BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES YOU WOULD LATER LAMENT ON NOT EXPERIENCING. . . .

We can just state the comparison between the 'WELL- ADVANCED' new generation and the previous generation. Most of the old people recollect their beautiful memories about their lost childhood, But the new generation does not have any such cool memories, Including the fact that their memories is all about playing SUBWAY SURFERS or TEMPLE RUN or any of those brain- rotting video games.

• Technology is making us lazy

Technology is making us lazy some people may disagree with me but technology use's your brain energy which you can use in your school work or something else instead kids jest laying around playing some videos games. They can use that energy to learn your time table in which you can get better at maths or read hard books in which you can read more better and now new words. Do you want to be lazy?

• It makes us lazy

It makes us lazy because adults teens children can't do nothing just all the time they are on phone ,laptops ,computers they do not know that technology can harm them by radiations that TV, phones and other technology that harms you people say they can talk online no need because we can talk orally the other things that technology does we can also do

• I think it is a no

Everything has a remote so we don't have to get up to change the Chanel and other stuff and so technology is making us lazy because we dont have to get up for anything and we americans get to fat because of this so that is why technology is making us lazy

• Technology doesn't make people lazy

Technology is one of the thing, That help the country's growth. No one can survive without technology. For example: people be sitting and chatting in whats app, What is whats app? What is it? It is also a technology.
    In futher without a technology no one can live happily. Technology made and will make more benefits for each and every people.

• Technology makes easy

The term lazy is cruel, Thats so mean right, Nowadays we can't stop technology many of us aren't aware that they used technology as always, The only thing is the majority of the peoples are using technology with abusive, So they get addicted and so on so theyre not lazy.

• Technology has not made people lazy

Every thing in this world has been made for our wellbeing that does not means that we are lazy but it is the demand of the age such great progresses in the field of sciences would not be possible because it would be very elongated process to minimize this so that we can do more work in less time

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

Dear Mr Papa, I am here to inform you about the use of technology. I deeply agree that technology is making us lazy. And if you don’t agree that’s why I am here.

It is a fact that if we have two routes (one short route and one long route) to go to same place that too only if we have to walk all the way, we will definitely choose the short route even though we know that walking is good for our health. It just like that human being always tend to prefer the short and convenient way even if it is harming us. We just don’t care. So, it is only we who are making our and our environment's situation even worse day by day. We should certainly draw a line when choosing technology in our life for all aspects.

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

• My Statement and side of the Argument

Letter to the Editor

>