• Technology is taking over.

Technology is the main issue here. If people could easily not use technology as some of you may think, then I wouldn't be seeing people TEXTING each other when they are RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. A very good book to look at to prove this is Feed. Feed is about a society where people have a technological thing in their head that shows them tv, texts people at their own thought, or even showing you ads without you even doing a thing. Go to this link if you want to check it out: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Feed

• Technology is taking over

As much as we may be the problem, technology is more of the main issue. Even though we may need them to talk to others who are far away, we over use this. I have seen people TEXTING the person who is right next to them. If people could easily choose when to use technology like myself because I didn't grow up with a lot of technology, They would just as easily talk to the person next to them. Technology Is also taking over our jobs and our minds. We can barely fight back. We just do whatever technology wants us to. If you want even more proof, read FEED. Its a good book about a society where everyone (or mostly everyone has a feed [technological development]) that can easily text a person from your thoughts or even show you ads without you even doing a thing and everyone is much more stupid, because they can also easily have it tell them what things are without actually knowing what it is, just like how if most people don't know things they will Google it

• We are too dependent on tech

We use technology for everything. I wouldn't be saying this without the internet, much less the computer. The greatest astronomers in history used what they learned about constellations, math, and physics to study the universe. You know what we use? Computers, calculators, any device that does the math for us. Yes, technology has it's benefits but look at the long term effects: the human race is growing stupid with each generation.

• Humans are obsolete

Not only is technology taking over the personal life of people all over the world it is taking over many jobs of hard working people. Factories have been beta testing new machines that has human like movements and they have been proven to be more functional than human workers and also cheaper in the long run. Given this information in 10-15 years humans will barely be needed in the workplace.

• It is taking over

You see technology everywhere and technology is going to increase in the future more and more. Technology maybe helping but the new bionic body that replaces body id so not cool is say that technology is increasing so much that you don't even relies what you are trusting on! Technology is surly taking over

• Of course it takes over!

Pardon me for my headline, but come on. I my self can't live with out my phone and I pick it up to check the social medias whenever I get bored. I see this everyday. It IS a problem because we can't control it anymore. I believe it's a bad habit.

• Technology takes over our lives

Tech is everywhere we use it everyday traffic lights, cars, phones, the coffee machines, bikes, tv's, even just a simple door. Anything that moves in a certain way that is convenient is a part of technology. And all most all ways it helps us do something quicker and do it easier

• Technology takes over lives

The more advanced we get in technology the lazier people become. More and more children would rather stay inside and play video games than go outside to play. Our communication is getting to the point where people barley have face to face conversations without being distracted by an electronic device.

• Robots Eventually Do Menial Tasks

Technology is taking over our lives--everyone has a cell phone that can look up information on the Internet. Cars are becoming more and more automated. Tablet computers are everywhere. Eventually, robots will do menial tasks such as taking out the garbage, cleaning toilets and taking tickets at toll booths. The more automated we become, the more technology takes over our lives both now and in the future.

• Technology is taking over our lives

Why does every year we come out with a new phone and a new remote I mean eventually we aren't going to need a remote and house phones and what about that catbox that can to the cat litter and clean out the poop for you? Every day we get lazier and lazier and we keep getting dumber and dumber and soon well be so stupid that we won't realize technology has taken over

• Practicality over anything

Technology I personally think is at a point where it's actually beneficial, it's helping people do things indepently and its current execution I believe is finally done right, Google assistant I'd say is the best example, simply use it here and there it starts giving you helpful stuff like the traffic and weather yet if we don't need that it's happily sitting on a home screen out of the way. And tbh there is definitely a point where it does get silly but all I would do in that situation is take a step back and ask myself "is this actually going to be any help to me in my day to day life?" Most of the time the answer is yes but it always varies on what I'm doing, I'm keeping all of these questions in my mind when I'm downsizing my tech like cutting down from my laptop to my tablet. Not only is it more portable but it's much more eco friendly etc

• No ya numpties

Of course it isn't, people often fixate on the idea that technology is taking over our lives however without technology our lives would be taken over by other things. Technology is a prevailing thing in the modern world however it isn't taking over our lives. Technology is key to life

• People are the problem

It is NOT technology that is the problem, WE are the problem. We can decide whether or not technology should be in our lives. YOU can decide how much time you want to spend on technology. WE also created technology in the first place. We have just grown overly dependent on it. We can decide whether we want to check our smartphones, check emails, messages, watch tv, play videogames, etc. WE have the control over technology and how much it should or shouldn't be a part of our lives.

• Some Are Tech Obsessed

In some cases I do believe we are seeing technology taking over our lives. I think many people ca not imagine being without their cell phone or tablet, which is a problem because these items never truly allow a person to relax and enjoy life. I think this problem is worse for some people.

• Hbfw ergy fegji

3. Kjbef /ov cjw bjl befj31 b. Eqg2 beg 2WESDR4, MNF R4 HDEK3GSN2W `NNFG JJRT GJF G HFJE FUIRH G G G G G G H2GKMO
    HJHBRUEOIO8UQC5V HB O`Y3480 so whats up you but hole i love hot dogs and i like sausage dogs they r really cute bahqhhaha bahahaha corgis r best

• Of course not!

We are still humans, Even with tech! I really do not understand. Technology is a wonderful took that all humans should value. There is no way A. I can carry out tasks like we do or make ethical decisions. Without the TV we wouldn't be able to watch special events! Technology is evolving, But so are we.

• D;b ;v e gf, 3m rfq, E vev ae

Jker fjqe vje vjeq vk jr fjq rfjw vcjw vlw fw vjw vaejlr vekjv aev ekjv. Kfbv rwkhgt re vkwejcf k23c kwec he ckb cke cjkc kh2c kh2c h23c h2ic kh3ch3c h 3ch3c hi23r c2h3c h23c k23gr ckhqger ckqhgr ckqgcr gcr grc gqc k3gcr kgrc kg dcqg cqkjgc qk

• Vxg xvqu wvucq

Eviabtbcgcv bhvyhvyv djxbch ijbc dbcjq qjkwhdc qwuidbq iuqhwbdcq wkbqwjns w nqw u qwhxb whc 2ejhb cjwe fcjhweb jhbed chwe cjhw che jhw webc jehwc j qch 23ucveudc iqwh cig cdc qwd 1iw 1dc 13 c13be 1e1e3 fdf12e dh1 ec1w 1 2edu1edh 1e3d 12e d12e d13e dg13 ed1ed 1gx d1eu dgd

• We need it in our everyday lives

Because it is essential in our everyday lives and without it, We wouldn't be where we are now. We wouldn't been able o go the moon or communicate with a touch of a button. In conclusion, I need 9 more words. In conclusion, I need 2 more words. Oh Yeah!

• Technology is our tool

Humans still have control over technology and we use them as tools in our lives. Without the use of technology, Our lives wouldn't be the same without technology. Technology helps us achieve work done faster but in the best quality possible. Technology wouldn't be anything without humans as they programmed technology. However, Unless the Terminator comes along, We will be okay. . . :)

>