• Teen Titans go is cute, but nothing compared to the original

Let's face it. If you like shows that go absolutely nowhere plot wise, you'll love teen titans go. It's cute, yet super annoying. The original had a plot and character development and everything seemed so real. You don't get that with TTG. It feels fake and rather unreal. That's it.

• Teen Titans was what superhero shows should be.

Teen Titans was much better than Teen Titans Go. It is understandable that Teen Titans Go was made to "Represent what the Titans did while not saving the world", and is bent towards younger audiences, but it completely changes the Titan's characters. The kids watching it will grow up thinking the Titans are lazy, selfish maniacs (I'm looking at you, Beast boy). The show is no longer the smallest bit serious.

In Season 2, Episode 10, the Titans host a slumber party to get rid of Cyborg's FEAR OF THE DARK. Are you kidding me?!?! In Season 2, Episode 18, The Titans teach Robin the "magic of the bathroom". This one is filled with potty humor and "pee pee dances".

Speaking of song montages, Titans Go seems to have a "silly song montages every episode. Is this normal?!?!

The show also has a lot of inaccuracies. In multiple episodes, Cyborg loves 80's shows and makes references, while the Titans don't follow. Well, in the comics/ Teen Titans, he is acknowledged as the youngest Titan. So, either the other Titans would understand and laugh at his jokes, or Cyborg wouldn't know those references at all. In Teen Titans Go, Starfire is kinda too... "stupid" and naïve to know anything that's going on, so she doesn't know Robin likes her, thinks there is a second Christmas, and is willing to marry a pot of chili.

In conclusion, the Titans and their show have significantly changes from a great show to a ridiculous kiddy cartoon. Rest in peace Teen Titans. You will be missed. Greatly.

• Do I honestly need to even explain?

It truly isn't even the same show or characters. Teen titans have been down graded due to cheaper animation, new writers, new producers and a new audience. Cartoon Network doesn't care what we have to say as long as little boys watch the show, sadly it will continue. Teen titans had a progressive story line and deep characters. In teen titans they were a family. Robin was intelligent, a good leader, a good fighter and was always determined. Robin was understanding which stood out a lot when the others would question Raven he would stand by her. Beast boy was silly but he always proved himself in the end. Cyborg was like the more mature older brother, him and Robin clashed sometimes and Cyborg left more than once but always came back for his team. Raven wasn't emo, she was misunderstood at times by beast boy, but the team always tried to make her feel like she got in. In the episode when she faced Malchior the dragon she reveals that she is offened when she was called creepy. She helps out Cyborg with his car and meditates with Starfire. Teen titans go took all of these interesting characters with personalities and turned them into a hollow version of themselves. I'll never like Teen Titans Go and hopefully the TNT series Titans is better.

• Old Teen Titans was better

I have seen both shows and I think the old one was so much better by a long shot. The new one is just like what I feel a disney version which just tries to make people laugh too much at corny jokes. The old version has action, adventure, drama, some romance. But it was good! Sure the old version had some jokes but they didnt over do it. Plus the old show felt like a teen version of the justice league. So much action and fighting and was able to keep your attention, TT GO just has ehhhhh at most

• Is this Really Fair?

I mean, 75% of the voters will agree out of pure nostalgia and another 20% will agree because it is objectively better. Why you ask?
    Well, for one, Teen Titans Go (A.K.A. Toddler Titans) goes purely for the humor, which is a horrible mistake, especially if you aren't funny. Teen Titans had more going for it. They had romance, action, humor, and drama, which means it appealed to more people. This also meant if they mess up in one department, it wasn't a crappy episode because the humor was lackluster. Maybe it was just an episode that had weak humor but amazing drama.
    Second, the characters have actual personality. Cyborg was a man who always struggled with his worry that he was more machine than man. Beast Boy was a comedic goofball who would defend his friends to the end. Raven was withdrawn and cold because she had to be otherwise she risked harming innocent people. In the end, the characters had the flaws, but that wasn't their entire personality, as in Toddler Titans.
    Third, Teen Titans was aware of their source. While it seems like Toddler Titans take every opportunity to insult the fans of the original or of more serious shows, Teen Titans rarely did so. They referenced their origins a few times, but never outright insulted it.
    Fourth, and final point I will make. Teen Titans were superheroes. Seems like a needless point to make right, both iterations have powers right? Well, that doesn't make them heroes. In fact, I would even argue that at this point, Toddler Titans are villains rather than heroes, just by how cruel and sadistic they act.

• Teen titans go is a joke compared to teen titans

It had good plot-lines, along with action. It is the whole teen titans experience, albiet a bit dumbed down for younger audiences. Teen titans go doesn't actually really follow any plotline, and it is just a comedy show, which isn't what teen titans is supposed to be. It would be like a batman comedy, or a superman comedy, which sounds stupid. While batman the brave and the bold has humor, it is an action show, not a comedy show.

• Teen Titans go is trash compared to Teen Titans

I just believe that they have turned a really good show into something really different. I wish they continued the show Teen Titans instead of making Teen Titans Go, but if they kept the story line and the relationships between the characters similar in the real Teen Titans it probably wouldn't be that bad. Plus they made Robin really uhhh... Dumb compared to how he was in Titans.

• They changed a lot in Teen Titans Go.

In the new show, Teen Titans Go, Raven likes Beast Boy, Robin has a different personality, Trigon is a lot nicer, Terra is evil and does not care about Beast Boy whatsoever, Starfire is not super intrested in Robin, and everybody pokes fun at Robin and don't show him any respect at all. This was NOT meant to be changed.

• Give Me Back The Classic!

I do now a days watch Tean Titans Go! But I do agree that the classic was better because of the following reasons:

1. It had a lot more drama. Teen Titans was a very serious show, especially robin. But not THAT serious. There was a joke every so often. But it was so much more touching!

2. Teen Titans aimed to about 12 and up, but now Teen Titans Go! Can be watched by 5 YEAR OLDS. WTF CARTOON NETWORK.

3. Robin liked Starfire and still does in Teen Titans Go!, but in Teen Titans Go!, Starfire dosent like him at all! Wth happend to Robin x Starfire! #RobinxStarfireForever

• Because teen titans go is grbage

It doesn't appeal yo the old fan it has no story to fallow it makes me want to throw up makes the old characters look stupid it is just meaningless no old fan could or would watch it if forced to this is how i feel about the show and why i hate it

• Teen titans go

Teen titans go is much better cause it has more fun things than teen titans for eg:in one part of teen titans Robin takes
    His mask of to show his identity and nothing really happens
    But in teen titans go he took his mask of and his face completely changed +Ravan is much better cause she uses
    Magic more often,OK all the time,but in teen titans she doesn't use magic that often please correct me if I'm wrong!😉

• Teen Titans Go

Teen Titans SUCK!!!!! Teen Titans Go is better because the animation is better.Here are reasons why Teen Titans Go is Better Than Teen Titans.1.Robin actually shows his feelings. 2.Raven actually feels more about her emotions. 3.Raven and Beast Boy Love Each Other. 4.Starfire is actually pretty cause in Teen Titans,She was VERY UGLY!!!!!!. 5.Terra is a bitch and she gets defeated. 6.It's funnier. And 7.It's more interesting.So Teen Titans Go is way better!!!!!!!

• Teen titans go is way better

Is teen titans better than teen titans go? No! Teen titans go is better than the old boring one .One teen titans go is 110% better its funny and I loved it I like the episode where raven took off her cloak haha lady legasus what people make today is not what people used to make so sit down and shutup if you dont like it

• Are you serous? Duh! TEEN TITANS GO.

Teen Titans GO! Is funnier, and less realistic . I don’t know about you, but I for one enjoy cartoons over real people! Beast Boy highly dropped on his looks in Teen Titans. Starfire is way more innapropriate. Robin is uglier and bossier. I can’t believe that 87% of you guys prefer Teen Titans over Teen Titans GO! Frankly, I’m a little dissapointed.

• T-e-e-n t-i-t-a-n-s teen titans, lets go

Teen Titans Go is filled with laughs and comedy for all to share, even for slightly older ages than this show is targeted towards. Episodes creatively broadcasted and written, displayed differently compared to other shows. It involves the audience and has great musical scenes. In addition, it contains multiple genres such as romance and music. This show is great and has many twists compared to what you thought would happen, making it more enjoyable. It also links to other superhero groups and individual, greatly thought out.

Teen Titans on the other hand is no way AS entertaining. Less humour, near to none. I simply do not understand what is so special about Teen Titans, whereas with Teen Titans Go, I do.

• It is not.

While Teen Titans is a very good show, we should not be comparing the two as comparables whereby sides need to be taken. It is not two different visions of the same show. Instead, it is two different versions. One for children say 8 and under in the case of Teen Titans Go, and 8 and older for Teen Titans. Me being a parent of an under 8 year old boy, I love the Go versions. The humor and references to shows and songs from my adolescence is phenomenal.

• It is not funnier than Teen Titans Go! And it lacks brightness in the show.

I've watched an episode of Teen Titans and I only gave a few chuckles here and there. Teen Titans Go! Made me laugh so much. It is more bright and fun and who cares if it is not as mature as the last one, it is way better! Not to mention it is the perfect length of 11 minutes rather than 22 minutes.

• Teen titans go is much better than teen titans

Teen titans go is a more modern styled show with a more of a sarcastic comedy theme which kids seem to enjoy. It's characters have a much more understandable attitude and the characters designs are improved as well. Although the show doesn't teach kids aby lessons, it does show them the value of friendship that is kept within the heart. That is why I would prefer teen titans go over teen titans

• Teen Titans Is not better than Teen Titans Go

Though they fit mostly under different categories because Teen Titans is more action and plot based while Teen a Titans Go is mostly humor based, Teen Titans Go has much better comedy than Teen Titans, also I think that Teen Titans Go has very unique plots like Cyborg and Beast Boy having a staring contest at a piece pizza to see who gets it which lasts for 30 YEARS! Robin getting super powers defeating ALL CRIMINALS, achieving WORLD PEACE and solving WORKD HUNGER. The titans become unemployed so robin is alone and it shows the years pass for him until he realizes he shouldn't have asked for powers and then dies of old age, left unresolved. Robin taking off his mask to reveal a face so handsome the handsomest alien in the universe tries to take him away. One episode ends with Robin going back in time to become the first president of the United States. While the show does have some very low humor, they even make fun of the fact that their humor is so low. Also, their songs are my jams, Girl You're So Amazing, Pyramid Mummy Money, Night Begins To Shine, Lets Get Serious, marvelous.

>