• Yes, The American Dream is dead

The American Dream was only ever accessible to those who already have the money, Power, Influence to do so. To anyone else, It's something to keep everyone else hoping and trying to get something they will never have without those things. And if they do, They are extremely lucky to have gotten it.

• The American Dream is DEAD!

There are many reasons to support my claim on why the American Dream is dead. The American Dream is not alive today in our country because many individuals are still facing poverty, Racial division, And financial debt. I understand the other sides claim but the American dream is not alive it just isn't. . . . . . . . . .

• American Dream is Dead Unless your born into Wealth

For most people who aren't born into Middle or Upper income families the American Dream is dead, they say go to school but the costs are astronomical and continue to grow with no guarantee of a good paying job in today's economy. If you aren't fortunate enough to be born into money then your chances are almost zero of ever moving up in class.

• The American Dream Is Dead

The American Dream is Dead. No longer can Americans, kick back and get lot's of money to make all their wants and needs come true from one ordinary job. Time has changed and gets harder everyday.
    Various news articles including; Huffington Post; mentioned that most youth make less than their parents and that stay at home parent or vacation is out of the question unless rich. No longer do average Americans sit around and expect to be given a chance card and lucky ones will find themselves cheating to escape the box of life everyone's playing but; Unfortunate comrades slender into financial depression of reality of a dream we've all been day dreaming for far too long.

• The American dream is still alive!

Anyone has an option to live the American Dream. It's just people give up because they are too lazy to try hard, and to have determination. So yeah. Sorry I am really bad at this stuff. I am just in debate class and had to do it. SO hopefully that was cool.

• The American Dream is still alive

The American Dream is still alive because black and white people are allowed to go to a school together and they are allowed to date so in conclusion the American Dream is still alive and why there is a chance of it . That is why the American Dream is still alive

• I think while it is unrecognized the American Dream still exists.

The American Dream has over the years reached an almost mythological view, something like America is the great equalizer for everybody. That is not how the Dream works anymore. Today with more job competition and fewer jobs people have to work harder to earn money and get jobs. This means that not everybody will be equal because inevitably people will be lazy and under qualified

• The American Dream will never die

America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America

• It is not alive

This is our topic in school debate. There to many reasons to prove the dead of it. No body can give an evidence to prove it. Also american dream is not a real thing like a pencil. You can not see or taste it. A a a a a a

• No one Knows what the American Dream is anymore... :(:(:(

Nobody cares about this so called "Dream" anymore. They don't even try achieve it. You can only achieve this dream if u r rich/famous. Or if u have a good enough, or sad enough story to get a little piece of recognition. So nobody knows what the American Dream is anymore, but I do. And I plan on achieving it.

• The american dream is still alive

Look at the people in college and that will show yo how hard people work to have the life they want, Some won't make it but for the ones who do used hard work and ambition to get the things they want. A a a a a a a a

• Suck it b

Stfu this is gay the dream is gay every thing is gay even you are gay so shut up and stop being gay you fag the american dream is freaking dumb so stop being a faggot b fu fight me b ill whoop yo ass b so suck it b

• It is not dead.

It is difficult but not impossible. You must work hard, very very hard, but it is doable. I am a living breathing example. My parents lost their house, filed bankruptcy, and lost everything we had. I am currently a BSN and in my Master's program to get my psychiatric nurse practitioner license. I am 28, have two beautiful daughters, have a house, two newer vehicles, and a wonderful job. I came from nothing and made something of my life and I will be damned if anyone tells me it is not possible. It is a very steep hill but if you are determined to do better than the stigma, you will make it.

• MAM c c

There people that come here to get a job but then they do come here they relis that thye dont get a good job and all they hoped for it a lie . .. . . .. . . .. . . . .. . . . .. . . .

• It's not dead?

Because it's the pursuit of happiness it's not dead. So it's dead if you don't have any way to get happiness. So it's you who kills it not the people. Think before you act so it makes sense. And remember i'm clearly a credible source if you need information for writing.

• It Isn't dead, just evolved

The dream is not dead, it has just evolved. It doesn’t look the same as it used to, and that’s ok. The key is to follow your passion. Find a way to do what you love, and make money doing it, and you will find that the American Dream is still here. The only one who has the power to control your future and your dream is you. Take matters into your own hands, and you will find that it is possible. There is enough opportunity for each and every one of us, all we have to do is find our own way. If you cannot find a way, make a way. Hard work and perseverance will go a long way.

• The American Dream is alive

The American Dream is alive but you have to start with something now it's harder to receive something to start with, It's harder to get a job you usually need at least a high school education and some people can't even get that, Yes I believe the American Dream is alive it's just more difficult to achieve it,

• American dream is alive!

The idea of the American dream is in the second sentence of the declaration of Independence which states that "all men are created equal" and "life, liberty, & the pursuit of happiness" which anyone has the possibility of reaching their own goals..... American dream still exist, the American Dream isn’t dead—seven out of 10 Americans still believe in the concept.

• The American Dream is alive!!

The American Dream is alive, I believe that the things that people go through make the them stronger and it makes them want to make their circumstances better than they are or their parents, I do not believe that the American Dream is dead. I believe that is is very much alive and obtainable.

• G g g g

I i i i i i t t t t t t i i i i s s s s n n n n n n o o o o o o t t t t t t daed deaddaed dead dea dea dead dead dead deav s s s

>