• Unconstitutional laws are supported by the SCOTUS directly and indirectly, E. G. , By refusing to review a case.

I was convicted of a felony in '80. It was an illegal stop and nothing was found but the 3 Customs agents had to justify their 4 hours spent searching and questioning so they used an old depression era law to charge me with. It was meant to discourage people trying to defraud federal agencies by misrepresenting their economic situation on forms. I lied about the amount of money I was carrying and they didn't care to prove the lie was harmful. Their position was that any lie, No matter how innocent or trivial, Was a felony. Of course, It didn't matter if the stop was illegal, And they refused to justify the stop. How could I be convicted then? It was my lawyer and the judge. The lawyer was trying his first case and judge's best friend was a US Custom's agent. The judge practically ordered the jury to convict.

• Yes, The U. S. Legal system is wildly corrupt

We have 35+ years of combined experience in the U. S. Legal system in 5 different states in nearly every area of law imaginable, Except perhaps maritime law. Nothing the system does surprises either of us anymore—and we have heard nightmares from hundreds of people in our nationwide network. Nobody can legitimately argue with us that the system is not corrupt. Our book is ranked ahead of 12, 000+ others and is in the top 1% best-selling books on Amazon. It has also been called "the most important book written for Americans this century! " With the support of Dr. Ron Paul (who wrote the foreword) and others, Www. Stloiyf. Com#readpart1free is a must for everyone.

We have 35+ years of combined experience in the U. S. Legal system in 5 different states in nearly every area of law imaginable, Except perhaps maritime law. Nothing the system does surprises either of us anymore—and we have heard nightmares from hundreds of people in our nationwide network. Nobody can legitimately argue with us that the system is not corrupt. Our book is ranked in ranked ahead of 12, 000+ others and is in the top 1% best-selling books on Amazon. It has also been called "the most important book written for Americans this century! " With the support of Dr. Ron Paul (who wrote the foreword) and others, Www. Stloiyf. Com#readpart2free is a must for everyone.

• Corrupt? To say the LEAST!

When you have prosecutors that have ONE sole purpose- and that is to WIN, It doesn't matter to them who they hurt or who they ruin! It's all a BIG game, An egotistical GAME! What is it that a prosecutor or defense attorney is REALLY after? A NAME FOR HIMSELF! At the expense of me, My family, My children, Your children, Your husband, Your wife, Your father. Do they think about your loved ones heart beating- thud-dump-thud-dump-thud-dump-thud-dump. . . Their minds wondering "how did this happen? ". Are they concerned about your loved one wondering how mom is handling this and question Almighty God "why Lord, Why"- and for that we'll not understand until we are together again NOT in the flesh to enjoy the remainder of our years at sunny cook-outs, Or Christmas Eve dinner, Or playing with their grandchildren at that playground- but in spirit when we meet again in heaven and are finally given the white robe and told "Well done my good and faithful servant", But why did we get jipped? Why did the system fail US? Why, Because it should NEVER have happened!

• Deeply corrupt. . . To say the LEAST!

• The Corruption of the Justice system is blatant.

The "Justice system" is quite inappropriately named as it should be referred to by the more accurate label of "Injustice System. " Judicial immunity allows judges to commit crimes and get off scot-free. Corruption is a problem among judges. Criminal sentences are just as much related to Race, Economic status and social circumstance as they are to actual crimes committed. The System is an absolute joke. I am a proud American, But I am absolutely ashamed by the system. The Judicial system needs a complete overhaul. We, As a society and as citizens of this country, Need to work to change the way the system works, Which will require changes from the ground up. Hopefully, However, We can end the ridiculous corruption of the system and adequately punish those who manipulate the system.

• Yes very much

I was lock up on lies juged in Seattle wa catharine Shaffner is call me a menace I had no criminal record for 35 years now I am running for my life for being honest and truthful no body care so i am running and won't talk to anyone or law enforcement midsomer s i have i say now i hate cops and don't care this justice system dieds and all the juged ps the juged stuport s child abuse and don't care about a drunk mother who abused her kid my ex! And proff of my innocent they actually have in there own court building! If this just f! America I hope a other country invades us fast!

• Corruption in the Family Court

The Family Courts are Lawless, No due process, For every dollar the Courts collect, They are given matching Federal Funds under Title IV D. It's a Trillion Dollar a Year industry, That enriches lawyers, Judges, And the states!
    Look up Blessing vs Freestone. None of the money collected under the " GUISE of CHILD SUPPORT" goes to families, Or children, It all goes into the general fund for the state. It pays the employees of the state child support racket. The cover page for child support states, " Any payment made to the custodial parent, Is considered a gift, And will not be counted as a support payment. You have to pay the state run system, So the state can collect the matching Federal Funds.

This is the most corrupt system in America. Nobody cares, Till they in it, Then it's to late! You're screwed!

• Justice is sold to the highest bidder

Based on research, Regardless of the fact that America acts like their justice league is the best and righteous, There is a lot of default in the system. The rich get away with crime just like in every other state, Sometimes, A lower class citizen is set up to take the fall for a rich person because the rich have "so much to lose" unlike the poor.

• The U.S. Legal system is imperfect, that does not make it corrupt.

There is no question that many times laws lack foresight and judges may try to create justice out of thin air, but that does not mean that the system is corrupt. Human beings are limited and fallible and that will manifest itself in our institutions (be they business, science, or law), but there is no indication that the legal system is more corrupt than any other aspect of life in America or globally.

• The system is the best in the world

The American legal system is not deeply corrupt, but it is in fact the best and most honest system in the world. It has been around since the early days of this country and should stay the same as it always has been. If it were to change, very difficult things would occur.