• Yes, god is SO insane

The only way we can evaluate the mental state of the Old Testament's god is by reading and examining the texts, claimed by believers to express god's thoughts and will. This reading gives overwhelmingly satisfying evidence of god as a truly mentally disturbed person. This is well described by several professionals with convincing arguments and text references. So arguing against the diagnosis is like whipping a dead horse; it won't get your carriage moving; you'll just tire yourself.

• God is insane.

If God is an eternal being that means he's spent the majority of his time alone -- basically in solitary confinement, then one day during his infinity he decides to create man. Think about it -- if someone has spent their entire life with no social interaction, said person would be insane, anti-social, and lack any social graces and/or skills. He needs us to set him straight on proper behavior and love than we need an anti-social bully and abuser.

• The Bible God Starts Off In The Old Testament Depicts and Describes Itself As A Psychopathic, Malevolent, Narcissistic Megalomaniac:

The Bible God depicts itself by it's actions as a murderous, death loving psychopath and as completely Irrational, when it massacres and has massacred multiple innocents in order to rid the world of a collection of bad apples. If it was truly Omnipotent and Omniscient, it would know each bad person and be able to remove them without the massacre of innocents or entire cities. This is just a small part of the gross Irrationality of the Bible. The God of the Bible even describes itself as a Malevolent Narcissistic Megalomaniac in the few passages where it is described as a Jealous God. Though these passages also allude to there being Multiple Gods and thus the God has reason to be Jealous, since likely all the other Gods are more Benevolent than the Bible God.
    Actually the Hebrew word for God (Elohim) in many passages, is actually plural, meaning Gods.
    Such as Gods created the world, (not god created the world).

• God and devil are both insane.

I'm going to keep this as short and simple as possible. Exodus - God freed Hebrew slaves after 100s of years in captivity FINALY. Then kills some because they start going crazy on God. Well no shit you free something that's known slavery for so long of course you are going to have problems with these people. But kill them? And why did it take God so long to free them? Why did God even let them get enslaved in the first place? This does not sound like a GOOD sane God. This sound a God that was slacking and ill prepared to handle to handle the situation. The book of job- God ALLOWS satan witch by the way is just as insane as God. To torment and a make jobs life a living hell for decades just to test his faith in God. Yes granted God payed him back for his troubles. And yes I understand testing is ok but God clearly went to far and show a great lack of is this situation. And this is not the only time God has Gone too far. I can not remember the guys name or what book it is in. So just google it. But God also gets a man to sacrifice his own son to prove his faith to God. Another test of faith gone too far. An angel came and stopped the man before he was just about to kill his son thankfully. But I don't understand how people can look at God without disgust with these situations to account. And of course this is not the end of Gods madness. Look. . If your a believer in God. That's ok. I am to. I do believe God is real and even that Jesus Christ is his son. Logic tells me this is possible for I have not been out there in the universe I don't know what all is out there. However logic also tells me that God does not care about us. And God is most certainly not good. Despite what the media shows in movies and what people say. Just look at the clear evidence before you in the world around you. Yes I know its the devil. And who created the devil? And who allows the devil to roam about doing such horrors upon people god says he cares about? God. . And ask yourself this question. If you see your baby walking to an electric outlet with a fork. What would you do if you cared? Sir or mam. I say to you. Good luck in this life and I would suggest you focus more on being a good person and learning to depend on yourselves more than God. I did the whole blind faith thing and that was the biggest mistake I ever made. I regret ever defending or praising such a monster. Too this day I still struggle to overcome and forget the whole God cares bull.

• God is totally INSANE!!!

Would a sane being create billions of INSANE humans and creatures, pain, suffering etc...?
    NO!
    Something INSANE did!
    If I and billions of other humans were given a choice at birth? We would have said NO!
    This super massive planet earth, is a super massive lunatic asylum.
    Created by the super massive INSANE LUNATIC!
    We are all victims of being created by an insane being, to have to endure, murders, rapes, perversion, INSANITY!
    Unfortunately we don't have a choice of where our eternal souls go either! If we don't worship and make that INSANE creator our priority? We get automatically sent to a real Hell, when we depart from our earthly bodies! What sane compassionate being, sends souls to get an eternity of endless pain, torture etc...
    AN INSANE HORRIBLE VIOLENT PERVERTED CREATOR would! I made sure NEVER to put my unborn children, on an INSANE planet.
    Created by the INSANE creator!

• Insane: state of mind which prevents normal perception, behaviour, or social interaction

God does not abide to our perception of normal. Someone that has the power to create the universe, flood planets, make man in his image and create a rock so large he cannot lift it himself (here's the part where you roll your eye and give out a polite laugh).

Since his mind works on a divine plane in a way so much more different than ours we cannot apply normal social behaviors and western thoughts, definitions and standards; just like we do not expect an oak tree to discuss it's thoughts with us, for even if trees could think they we would not be able to make sense of whatever perceptions they have. Nor do we expect a born blind person to ever fully understand the concept of color; We cannot understand the thought of god no matter how many words we use.

So, no, God is not insane. He might be a lot of things, but since he does not sense the world as we do and is not a human the concept is rather bleak in this context.

Also, remember that the bible is inconsistent, not because our lord is inconsistent, but because society is. Our bible is just the result of oral tales passed down generation after generation with every error that such a method of preservation; split down into multiple fragments that we randomly found and have to glue together to create something that sort of makes sense. It's not perfect, nothing is, but it gives us a good enough site into the standards and morals that was the accepted norm when the fragments were written.

• Only if judged in Man's image.

The Biblical God loves humanity, but because humanity turned away, he had to dish out more than a little pain to get their attention. See, this is what happens when you turn away from good things, as though turning away wasn't punishment enough. Also, think of it this way: You've been nice. You've been reasonable. You have been reduced to two choices without fundamentally altering things that will bite them later on: either mind-rape everything, or scare them into submission. That is how a human would see it.
    Also, and here's where it gets good, take a gander at the word "metaphor" some time, then get back to us.

>