• Nononononononononononononononononnonononnonoononononononononononyesyesyesyeesyeyes esyesye ey

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye yes yes yes ysessusjhsvhskdjd hdskj dkfkds hk vcxvnxcnvnv mc cx z xz xz xz x c bv v fd f g fd g g d gfd fg fd f fd fd fg fd gf fg fg

• The motto "customers are always right" is a false statement. WHY?

First of all, The term "always" refers to "all the time", Right? So, If you say "the customers are always right", You also mean that the customers are never wrong. And I completely disagree with that. Maybe, Most of the time, Customers can be right - but not ALL THE TIME.

• No, the customer is NOT always right.

Customers sometimes are too much to handle, what with their ego, arrogance and honestly their unachievable expectations? Some think they know the ins and outs of a company's products and processes, whereas they're hardly close to getting it right! A well informed client is one easy client to deal with, but even then there's just another caliber of people that wake up on the wrong side of their bed just to cause havoc for businesses and their employees. Beware of such, and to companies, please take side with your employees if you value them otherwise it will be the beginning of the end to your company's progress.

• No, the customer is NOT always right.

• No, the customer is NOT always right.

• I Work In Fast-Food

Wherever I work, we have coupons in our mobile app that the consumer can use by tapping the coupon’s “Use In-Restaurant” button, and further tapping the check mark to redeem a coupon. Anyway, there is a customer who comes in, and shows his phone of the coupon, but not really redeeming it. Therefore, he’s not really using a coupon. Simply, the man is getting something for free without the cost of a little coupon, so I tell him that he must redeem such coupons on his phone, and he didn’t want to. He left the building after that. The next time I saw him, he tried again, but I stand my ground, but he was mad, and asked for the manager, which I find pitiful. This whole routine became a weekly nuisance at work. One time, the man was so angry, that he threatened to tell corporate about me, and I wanted to see him try. What is he going to do? Is he going to tell corporate that I’m doing my job? We’re supposed to collect coupons whether they’re on your phone or paper! In the end, after the one time he threatened me, I decided to let go, and just let it be, but what frustrated me was the next time I encountered him. He was in line, talking shade about me to his sons. He used a mobile coupon twice. The bottom line is that there will be a customer that would most likely abuse the motto for their personal gain. I can’t fight back. What also irritates me is that he thought that he did something to silence me, but it’s just that I don’t care.

• No customers aren't always right

I'm a waitress at a hotel and some customers are plain mean. I will politely ask what they want to order and they tell me something like oh I'll get the soup of the day, no salads and thats it. Next thing you know "oh I change my mind can you give me salad" okay I walk to the kitchen. I'll walk back to the table and oh can I have another soup my mom changed her mind too and I have 5 other tables angrily waiting for me too but certain customers believe it's my job to only serve them 1 order at a time and only for them.

• The customer is not always right.

Although a lot of retail stores like to say that the customer is always right, of course this is an exaggeration. This is just an expression that stores say to keep customers happy. If fact, the customers is often wrong, and the people serving them often get resentful for being treated badly.

• I Work In Retail

I work in retail for a clothing store. My coworkers and I all try our hardest to satisfy our customers but a lot of them come in with an arrogant, mean attitude and just can't be made happy.

If the shirt is sewn wrong for her body type then we are at fault. If we don't carry her size in a certain shoe because they've all been bought up then it is our fault. If you put something on hold for her and she changes her mind about the item then comes back it is your fault for having put the item on hold in the first place (and "bugging" her by asking if she wants you to go get it for her).

If she asks how a dress fits and you say that it doesn't flatter her it's your fault that her self-esteem and self-confidence were damaged. If she asks where a shirt is and you step out and point and give her detailed instructions to it's location it's your fault for not reading her mind and going and grabbing it for her. If she has to wait because the fitting rooms are all full it's your fault.

If she wears the item for three months and then decides to return it it's your fault. If you don't hand out coupons in the store and she wants one it's your fault.

And the company will come down on you for each of these things because the customer "is always right"......
    Um, no. The majority of customers I come in contact are actually wrong and I pity their family members and coworkers because putting up with someone like them must be hell on earth.

• No, they are not.

The customer is not always right. Business companies just teach the employees this to avoid law suits or difficult situations. They want to keep the business so they act like the customer is always right. Sometimes the customer is wrong, or is just trying to scam that company into give up a few bucks.

• No, they really aren't.

No, I don't believe that the customer is always right. Most times, the customer is a rude and overbearing person who just wants someone to tell them that they are right and stroke their ego. It's an unfortunate situation for the person behind the counter who has to deal with morons who take advantage of the system in that way.

>