• The digital world is dangerous.

This is true because we can be easily tricked online. We have no idea what to believe, as seen by scandals such as Pizzagate and Russia interference. Also, it makes people become their worst selves because it allows them to be anonymous. It also allows a ground for organizations such as ISIS to recruit people into doing acts of terrorism.

• Yes its dangerous

When we go to the digital world, we would be digital with no insides, basically we'd be dead, and not only that if it was possible we would be stuck in our computer and we would have no food or water and would probably be hot cause of the battery, we don't know what the digital world look like, so it would probably be dangerous.

• I would have to say yes

To answer this question you have to know what the digital world is. Well according to the dictionary it defines it as being connected through digital devices and media such as computer, laptop, phone or any electronic device. Now that we have an understanding of what the digital world is individually we have to decide if it's dangerous. Since i said yes these are my thoughts about it; Since the digital world consists of electronics and people depend on it to connect, how much are actually conecting in the real world. Nowadays people give social media too much attention to connect with people, but how many are actually connecting. Humans spend too much time on their phones that they don't interact with the real world. Two people can sit next to each other but if both are on their phones how are they truly connecting.

• I would have to say yes

• Yeah you correct

I’ll get you a free coffee or a couple minutes late I have a lot to say about it haha was a really fun night out and then I’ll get you some more time and then I’ll be back to school tomorrow I will get you a little something for you I can get you some money and I’ll be back to work and then I can come over to my car I’ll get it to him I’ll let him get back in and I’ll get back with him I’ll see if he gets it I’ll see if he wants me or not but he has a couple minutes late.

• Yes may be

As the dig. World can be hacked or cracked or even tricked easily. The bigital smart phone that is been used by the people also emits radiation which causes enviornmental damage. Young teens get easily addicted to the facilities that have been given to them. Syber bullying is also a big thing which is sometimes neglected while talking about digital disadvantages

• Yes, Because of what we've made it

The "digital world" has become more and more of a scary thought as time goes on. I'd like to believe it isn't dangerous, But even the government computers have been hacked before, And just imagine the stuff people put on their computers, Even just a credit card but especially a social security number, A persons identity. But, With that said, I believe it can only be so dangerous due to what you put on it. If you input your card details, You're exposing yourself unfortunately.

• Digitally Dangerous For Us All

Anything put out on the internet is there for good. Even if you "delete" it, it's still saved somewhere in the cloud, even if YOU don't save it there. Anyone an view anything if they try, and people get PAYED to hack! There are just some many reasons why the digital world is a dangerous world...

• It CAN be dangerous

The online world can be just as prone to danger, just like the real world. Though It may not physically harm us, the harm the online world causes is dependent on the victim's state. If they, for example, get hacked, they can lose important currency and undergo a serious financial situation. People can get threatened, for the oppressors can use stolen information etc. against them.

• Deathly dangerous hackers

I think the reason nobody should go an electronics too much is because they could learn how to hack. If they find out your information, that could be really bad and dangerous. If you ever get hacked, tell a trusted adult or see if your freind has the same thing. The game could just be going funky.

• It depends on the person

I have been in the digital world since 6, and nothing dangerous has ever happened to me. Yes, maybe something happened to you, or a friend of you, or any other person, but that's because you didn't know how to be safe and surf through the web. I would say that it isn't dangerous if you know how to stay safe.

• Stupid question, exactly NO

Some people imagine the robots who will kill ur kids or people's who surf the internet 24/7 when hear the word " DiGitaL" Just imagine, before the contemporary era you couldn't buy some shit in eBay, couldn't speak with people who live in another city/country, you couldn't read some information about smth in Wikipedia, you couldn't spend your free time to play games or watching films, you couldn't debate in debate.Org
    There is no funny life without digital

• It is not Dangerous

It is not dangerous, it can't physically hurt us. The physical world on the other hand, it is very dangerous, People can randomly attack you without question or reason, i do agree that some aspects can be dangerous, things like Health, if you stay in the digital world for too long, your health will start to go down, but in the real world, you'll have to worry about much more than just your health, not worrying about these things can make yourself go to the dumps, and you won't have a digital world to worry about.

• The Real World is Dangerous Too

The digital world is a dangerous world. The real world is also dangerous. The entire world is dangerous. :(

You could be tricked online. You could be tricked in person.
    A lot of things that could happen digitally could happen in real life too. Everything is dangerous. So... The real question is whether or not the digital world is more dangerous than the real world.

• We make our world dangerous regardless of the tools

The digital world is merely an advance in social heuristics. It is only dangerous for those citizens who do not understand research methodology and proper data analysis. If a person only watches FOX news then that person will be dangerously ignorant of many of lifes nuances both social and political. There are many great resources online and available thanks to the digital world. We need better education in the humanities, Especially philosophy, Geography and psychology. These tools teach the attitudes of science and with that one can discern valid opinions--based on verifiable scientific research--from bad or invalid opinions--based on violations of the attitudes of science.

• Hear me out.

The "digital world" is always gonna have its dangers just like there are dangers in real life. To continue with that, the digital world will only be dangerous as real life, and nothing more.

The internet, media, and the web isn't another dimension and it never will be until we value the digital world more than the "real world". And I don't mean spending most of your day in the internet but I mean having your consciousness inside a network or something as ambitious as that, however those things are still far from our grasps to even predict how life will function then and is still just merely science fiction.

So my first point is that the digital world IS dangerous, however life is more dangerous, since the digital world is just an extension of the real world and nothing more.

The digital world is also a place to share and receive information, as that is the reason why it was invented in the first place and I can assure you that is still the only purpose for the digital world as of today, Videos and video games are means to receive information, social media and eCommerce allow you to do both.

Why would we get rid off that?

Before the telegram, mail had to be shipped. It costs fuel, labor, and logistics just to send a simple message to a family member. For example let's say the telecommunications company has to pay for equipment, utilities, and maintenance to send a text message, now if you want to mail a letter, it costs fuel, labor, transportation, and materials to create the letter itself to send a letter that may or may not arrive after 2 or more business days.

So my point is that, if we want a more convenient life than our great grandparents, we should probably have the Internet. Because of course there is a chance you might get in a brutal car accident, but people take that risk and use cars anyways. Same rules apply to the digital world

Just like walking in the streets, there is a chance to get mugged. Likewise if you "walk" along the digital world there is a chance to get hacked. However it's too late for humans to think the digital world is dangerous because we already know. Our responsibility is to learn how to use it responsibly.