• The digital world is dangerous.

This is true because we can be easily tricked online. We have no idea what to believe, as seen by scandals such as Pizzagate and Russia interference. Also, it makes people become their worst selves because it allows them to be anonymous. It also allows a ground for organizations such as ISIS to recruit people into doing acts of terrorism.

• Im a gamer

Gamers don't pay attention to the dark side unless they gets games off of the black market but still, the web isn't dangerous. (random stuff below)

wasd wad asd wa sdwa dwa das asdw asd wasd wa dsa wa dsawa sd wadsa wad swad wa dsa wa a w ad OOF

• Youth issues online

Not just politics make it dangerous, it's also the youth's obsession for relevance. The youth nowadays care far too much for relevance online, when they receive backlash it can lead to bad emotional states. Even if they don't get backlash, it can and does still affect their mental states and their focus on education.

I'm hoping to get some replies, do you agree?

• Yes!!!!! It is!!!!!

Who would say that this is not dangerous besides the people that target their victims? NOBODY!!! We all know the dangers of talking to a stranger on some random sight you just found. WE ALL DO! I don't know anybody who will get victimized and say that they honestly did not know that some random person was being terrible or whatever.

• I have to say yes!

You never know who is behind a screen and it could be very dangerous and you can easily be tracked online and someone could fine where you live and that wouldnt be fun. There can be a 70 year old man you are talking to and youll never know and he can want things from you.

• I have to say yes!

• Yes it is dangerous.

It is dangerous because we have no idea what we might see out there in the digital world because we might get really into it and get thirst and hungry. Also because sometimes a battery can explode and confuse you. Also your phone battery might get hot and heat your head.

• The digital world is dangerous.

• Because why not

Because why not because why not #why not #lebronjamessweptthepators cause he is the best basketball player ever and meesi is the greatest soccer player of all time whereas ronaldo sucks at soccer and is terrible hot trash. MEssi scores way more goals and assists and a lot more goals then ronaldo.

• Yes its dangerous

When we go to the digital world, we would be digital with no insides, basically we'd be dead, and not only that if it was possible we would be stuck in our computer and we would have no food or water and would probably be hot cause of the battery, we don't know what the digital world look like, so it would probably be dangerous.

• It depends on the person

I have been in the digital world since 6, and nothing dangerous has ever happened to me. Yes, maybe something happened to you, or a friend of you, or any other person, but that's because you didn't know how to be safe and surf through the web. I would say that it isn't dangerous if you know how to stay safe.

• Stupid question, exactly NO

Some people imagine the robots who will kill ur kids or people's who surf the internet 24/7 when hear the word " DiGitaL" Just imagine, before the contemporary era you couldn't buy some shit in eBay, couldn't speak with people who live in another city/country, you couldn't read some information about smth in Wikipedia, you couldn't spend your free time to play games or watching films, you couldn't debate in debate.Org
    There is no funny life without digital

• It is not Dangerous

It is not dangerous, it can't physically hurt us. The physical world on the other hand, it is very dangerous, People can randomly attack you without question or reason, i do agree that some aspects can be dangerous, things like Health, if you stay in the digital world for too long, your health will start to go down, but in the real world, you'll have to worry about much more than just your health, not worrying about these things can make yourself go to the dumps, and you won't have a digital world to worry about.

• The Real World is Dangerous Too

The digital world is a dangerous world. The real world is also dangerous. The entire world is dangerous. :(

You could be tricked online. You could be tricked in person.
    A lot of things that could happen digitally could happen in real life too. Everything is dangerous. So... The real question is whether or not the digital world is more dangerous than the real world.

• Because why not

• Yes its dangerous

• Hear me out.

The "digital world" is always gonna have its dangers just like there are dangers in real life. To continue with that, the digital world will only be dangerous as real life, and nothing more.

The internet, media, and the web isn't another dimension and it never will be until we value the digital world more than the "real world". And I don't mean spending most of your day in the internet but I mean having your consciousness inside a network or something as ambitious as that, however those things are still far from our grasps to even predict how life will function then and is still just merely science fiction.

So my first point is that the digital world IS dangerous, however life is more dangerous, since the digital world is just an extension of the real world and nothing more.

The digital world is also a place to share and receive information, as that is the reason why it was invented in the first place and I can assure you that is still the only purpose for the digital world as of today, Videos and video games are means to receive information, social media and eCommerce allow you to do both.

Why would we get rid off that?

Before the telegram, mail had to be shipped. It costs fuel, labor, and logistics just to send a simple message to a family member. For example let's say the telecommunications company has to pay for equipment, utilities, and maintenance to send a text message, now if you want to mail a letter, it costs fuel, labor, transportation, and materials to create the letter itself to send a letter that may or may not arrive after 2 or more business days.

So my point is that, if we want a more convenient life than our great grandparents, we should probably have the Internet. Because of course there is a chance you might get in a brutal car accident, but people take that risk and use cars anyways. Same rules apply to the digital world

Just like walking in the streets, there is a chance to get mugged. Likewise if you "walk" along the digital world there is a chance to get hacked. However it's too late for humans to think the digital world is dangerous because we already know. Our responsibility is to learn how to use it responsibly.

• Video Games are not dangerous.

People say "Look at a screen to long and it will rot your brain." but that is just lies. Studies find that video games actually help your brain and that though some are in "appropriate." there is always a setting to change that but games can be fun and not dangerous I have had played video games since the time i got my first gameboy when I Six and I still function like a normal human and I am not obese from playing so they aren't dangerous it really kind of matters on the person you are like some people make money off playing games and others just play for fun. So without video games we would all be different.

• Video Games are not dangerous.

• Video Games are not dangerous.

>