• Bby boi gods are not of the real

WELL BBY BOI GODDYS ARE NOT OF THE REAL BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THIS THEROY OF A HIGHER BEING. WE HAVE BEEN TO SPACE AND NEVR SEEN ANY SIGN OF A HEAVEN. ALSO, ANY PROOF OF AN ARK FROM THE BIBLE WAS ALL FAKE! SO NO IT ISN'T FAlFIABLE.

• Unfalsifiable and vague.

It is much more difficult to completely falsify the existence of a god than verify it, partly due to the fact that the mere concept of a god is vague. I can make a god up on the spot - for example, an invisible pink unicorn that watches over the planet from the heavens, and sends anyone that doesn't like pizza to hell when they die. You can't disprove the existence of such a unicorn, meaning that it is unfalsifiable.

I'd need a more specific example to tell you if the existence of that specific type of god is falsifiable or not. For example, the Christian God as described in the Bible is self-contradictory by definition (God is eternal and then changes in the New Testament, which is just one of many examples), and thus has already been falsified - therefore, I'd say No here. However, the question doesn't specifically state that type of god.

• You cannot prove anything

The reason religious debates never end with convincing the other person is BECAUSE it's not falsifiable. With no really strong evidence for it or against it, debates all boil down to people having to make things up to support their claim, and they can come up with any rebuttal by pulling things out of nowhere. It will never end.

• Yes it is.

Gods are just as unfalsifiable as elves, giants, unicorns and Thetans. The standard religious answer to ''who created god'' is always ''god is eternal and transcendental'', which is yet another unfalsifiable claim and commits an ad hoc fallacy. Carl Sagan made the famous ''dragon in my garage'' analogy for this.

• Should have evidence.

Gods are always credited with being the only source for specific things. For instance, Prometheus, a titan or lesser god in Greek mythology, gave fire to mankind. If that was true then all mankind who mastered fire would owe it to Prometheus, this means that he would be known around the world yet outside of Greece, no mention of him had been known. This evidence does not exist so Prometheus must not exist. Seeing that few if anyone still believes in Greek gods, I doubt people will have an issue with that.
    Funny thing is, the greater the claim to a gods power, the amount of evidence would also need to be greater. For instance, the claim of many Christians that their god has infinite power. An infinite power could not go unnoticed. In fact, it could only destroy. If you look at just the power of our sun then combine that with the billions of other stars (also suns) in our known universe, it would vaporize our planet. Thing is, that would still be a finite amount. An infinite amount of power would vaporize our universe and beyond. Sure, I am talking about solar radiation energy (power) but an infinite amount of any power would be just as destructive.

• Depends on the God(s) you are talking about

If you ask me, the existence of the Gods are completely real. Gods like Odin, Sunna, Vali, Tyr, etc etc are representations of European qualities. In a sense, they ARE those qualities; and because of that, they exist. I believe it is important to hold the religion of your anscestors.

>