• Of course they have it

The government have the cure for cancer but won't realise it because they would lose so much money. They wouldn't need to be prescribing drugs which the government earn money from, they wouldn't need all these cancer nursing doctors which earn a lot of money from these charities such as Macmillan etc. We should let this be known to the world what the government our trying to do so those who have died from cancer haven't died in vain.

• Of course not

If the government actually did hide a cure, and they released released it eventually, the uproar of the people would be overwhelming. Furthermore, why would the government hide it for money? The medical industry would mabye, but i dont think the government would because the government could just print cash anytime. Even if the medical industry DID found a cure for cancer, they could just charge the drug at an obnoxiously high price and counter ther loss of those useless drugs that dont cure cancer.

• They have it

Trust me, it's written all over their bank accounts, new cars, new mansions, private jet EVERYTHING. You can't be to naive in this world anymore, it's been over eighty years and they have made over 100 billion dollars from cancer patients and charities put together. You just need to ask yourself, if they found the cure, fewer jobs would be needed in the health department. Think about it.

• Obvious Population Control

I'm just now getting into this debate and research, but I feel strongly that the government, not just the US but government in other countries, know about a cure for cancer(s) and do not expose it because it is a means of population control. Yes, there are more common and more "curable" cancers that people live through and recover from perfectly fine, however they (government) don't provide the cure for terminal cancer(s) because they view it as a means to help over populated countries. Think about it: if our president was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer he would be the only person in history to not die from it. Although the public would never know because they would cover it up of course. Just my personal thoughts. Think about it.

• Ofcourse they are

Everything is about money and if the government know that if they were to release the cure that hospitals and doctors and pharmacist/pharmacies and etc. Would lose money and so will many other businesses so to avoid that they prefer to not give up the cure and let millions of people die from cancer year around.........Think about it anyone who has said to have found the cure have ended up dead the next day....One guys said that eating the inside of an apricot seed could cure it and he ended up dead too.. So they dont want us finding out

• They have it

Like everyone else says they have it to keep the world from over populating, and keep people sick to make money off of them. The cure for cancer isn't some crazy secret , a lot of natural
    Things are known to reduce cancer and even cure it. Try look up natural cures for cancer. Chemo kills and is keeps people in and out of hoSpitals. Cancer is most likely caused from the chemicals we put in our bodies, including the foods we eat nowadays,
    the medicines we take, and even most products from grocery stores. Always remember when you want to think the pharmeceutical industry is on our side , us being sick is what keeps them in business.

• Cure for cancer effects

Unfortunately, the world isn't a perfect place, In some cases, it needs imperfection. Before I explain, when I mention the "Goverment" I'm referring to the world as a whole (U.S, NATO, U.N) because believe it or not, issues like this that effect humanity, are dealt with not only U.S, they are dealt with the "Global Elites" (World Bank Heads, Members of the U.N). Around the world, 8 million (approx.) die each year from cancer. Saying that, as of now, there are 7,240,793,117 (7.24B) people in the world. Now doing a little research, the population growth is a steady 1.14% each year. So why am i giving you this information? Why is it important? Because I'm not suggesting, I'm telling you, the reader, that countries and Goverments around the world cannot afford overpopulation, and they do there best to control population growth. If I were wrong, why do wars exist today? Other than of course money from buisnesses that profit heavily from war, it is an efficient way to control the population. But I believe with war, cancer, and HIV are the most profitable and the most efficient ways that the Goverments around the world have been making billions of $ and killing millions. If you still don't belive me, and you think that the U.S Goverment, and Other Goverments around the world are so innocent, Lets take a look at the Federal Reserve shall we. Now I'm not going to go in full debt of the Federal Reserve, but it would slide a bit off topic. I'm just primarily using this as an example. How how the Federal Reserve works, other than creating Debt for America (yeah I said it) They take the old money that no one wants, Destroys it, and replaces it, with new money that people want. Doing this however, Decreases inflation and increases the value of the dollar. Saying that, HOSPITALS DO THE SAME FOR HUMAN BEINGS. They get rid of the old, replace with the new, and increase the value of life by creating "incurable" diseases, that would control the "inflation" of humans as we know it. Thank you for reading, knowledge is power my friend.

• Too Much to Handle

The government believes that our society is not ready to handle the cure for cancer. If any rich celebrity was diagnosed with cancer, they would have the money to pay for the proper treatment. Our society is run on money, the cure for cancer isn't something that the government wants to just "give away".

• Our economy would suffer tremendously if a cure was released..

Think about how many industries profit from cancer. Cancer research, pharma, educational institutions, medical professionals, etc... The effects would be so far-reaching. And if you don't think that Big Pharma and the government are in bed together you are ignorant. US gov't is absolutely getting a cut of the meds they approve. Sure they would sell a cure for cancer but the money they would make from that wouldn't touch how much they make keeping people sick.

• Of course they have it.

Think about all the money that is being made from cancer treatment. Also they want to keep the population low. If you think about it why would they tell us? To make less money and have more old people on Government programs? No its silly to think that the government is truthful, if you know history you would know that every government does shady things, despite the public interest.

• O This Game

K This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game

• Obviously not you retards

First of all there's more than 1 government are you saying that places with GOVERNMENT paid health care are hiding a cure that would save billions cancer most likely doesn't have a one size fits all cure it is a collection of over 200 different mutations in the body however we are getting closer all the time to several cures for different types however

• This Game This Game

This Game This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game
    This Game

• No, the government has nothing to gain to hide any cure.

I do not believe that the government is hiding the cure for anything. Not only would it be harmful to do so, especially if this information were to make its way into the public, but it increases the expense paid to treat those on government based insurance. If the government had a cure they could fix cancer and pay much less than paying for treatments that only partially cure cancer.

• No the Government is not hiding a cure Because

More than 1.2 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer this year, and nearly half of all that was diagnosed will die within the next five years. But just this year 565,000 people will die. So, why would the government hide the cure for cancer from the public if with will endanger 565,000 people’s lives?

• No, they are not.

The government hiding the cure for cancer would just hurt themselves in the long run. Therefore, I do not think they are hiding the cure for cancer. Being able to put medical bills at ease for many Americans, give work to doctors and to scientists, medical engineers, and so on and so forth, is all very beneficial.

• No, they are not.

The government is not hiding the cure for cancer. Honestly, why would they? The cure will help many people in the country, and increase money spent on getting that cure to loved ones which will only help out the government even more. There is no reason to hide something like that.

• There's nothing to gain from hiding a cure.

No, the government is not hiding the cure for cancer. The most obvious support for this position is the fact that the government has nothing to gain by hiding the cure. Health care in America is a very lucrative industry that is dominated by private groups who would sell a cure for cancer as fast as possible to make a profit. Furthermore, the government spends millions of dollars each year funding cancer research at educational institutions across the country. Why would they spend millions of dollars in research if they could instead be making a profit?

• No the government, state or federal, has no compelling interest in withholding a cure for cancer from the world's population.

I personally don't believe that there is any conspiracy to withhold a cancer cure from the general public. The people who are researching cancer are human, they are been touched by cancer and are motivated by the desire and need to cure cancer. It would be impossible to keep an cure hidden in the community of cancer researchers.

• This is a joke right?

Of course cancer hasn't been cured, You really think the government is hiding this from us? ! I understand that everyone has an opinion but this is just ridiculous! Like previously stated, The government isn't gaining any money, If anything they're losing it. And why would the government want to kill people off? Millions of people are diagnosed with cancer every year, People die, If anything the government is losing money because of this, Less and less people can mean less and less business, Which means less money.

dgermanos says2015-08-31T21:04:21.570
- WHY the dominant medicine loses the war on cancer - each and every time?

- WHY the dominant medicine and all those thousands YouTube “methods” cannot cure cancer (any type) even theoretically, even more – they only will even more worsen the patient's condition?
AND
- WHY the Methodology of Shevchenko WINS?

Answer FIRST: Because this method (surgery) is reductionistic.
But cancer is not a reductionistic phenomenon – it is a holistic phenomenon!
So - every attempt to apply reductionistic methods
to a holistic phenomenon is doomed to failure!
This happens each and every time -
it is impossible to achieve success
even theoretically!
To state it more simply – cancer is not a disease of a particular part of the body – not a localized disease.
It is a disease of the body as a whole – at a genetic level. And this is a common point that applies to all types of cancer.
It is impossible to clean up the whole body by cutting pieces of it and carcinoms. They are many of them – and most of them are invisible!

Http://www.Cancercureclinic.Info/m/i150122003/introduction.Htm
dgermanos says2015-08-31T21:10:32.020

AND

This happens each and every time -
it is impossible to achieve success
even theoretically!

http://www.cancercureclinic.info/m/i150122003/introduction.htm
dalan6019 says2015-12-10T00:30:55.310
Hello Everyone,

My name is Alan Davidson, My WIFE Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with the cannabis oil gotten from DR. Henry Zimmerman, cannabis oil is great medication. To hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure cancer and you don't need to spend so much money on anymore on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work. Where to purchase, contact via: (zimmermanh67@gmail.Com) My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your medication and set the family free of the deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony. Make your health a better one by using cannabis oil in your everyday life. Contact Dr. Zimmerman on: (zimmermanh67@gmail.Com) for all type of cancer cure.

OSAGIE says2017-03-26T00:14:35.340
HELLO everybody am from New Zealand I wanna thank the great DR ABOR for curing me from CANCER with the help of his herbal medicine am very happy, I never thought I would ever be cured because of the condition the doctor give to me, until a friend of mine direct me to this man called DR ABOR who healed me totally from herpes virus and hiv, he is a good man and he also cast spell, you can reach him with IRABORSPELLHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM
and he also cure
1, HEPATITIS A B C
2, ANY TYPE OF CANCER,
3, LUPUS,
4, HERPES VIRUS,
5, LOOKING FOR BABY,
6,WEAK ERECTION EJACULATION
7, HIV AIDS
he also cast spell to get your EX BACK
you can reach him on via IRABORSPELLHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP my agent or call +393512728432
yty says2017-10-21T07:53:04.010
Am Mirabel, thanks to doctor oniha who cured me of breast cancer.
I suffered for three years, until someone recommended doctor oniha for to me, he administered his herbal medication on me, within two months, I was healed.
In case you are going through similar problem, you can also reach the doctor on +2349059942347. Or email: dronihaspell@yahoo.Com
mrsalbert says2017-11-04T10:37:45.660
I was diagnosed with herpes since I was a child. My mother has them too, and does nothing to stop the spread. It was hard to not kiss my children all the time, but they grow up knowing that “when mommy has a lip owie, she can’t kiss.” They give me kisses on my forehead instead and we have extra hugs. It was also very painful to not kiss my husband. However, I was 100% determined to not pass this on to anyone, especially those I love.I mostly want to thank those who feel the way I do.
Peter wise health herbs home helped me and my family to find happiness and peace ,their herbal remedies for herpes works like miracle,i was totally cured of herpes virus within 5 weeks of usage . For your herpes cure contact them today
order online via call or whatsapp +2349059610643
you can also email them via peterwiseherbalcenter@gmail.Com
they also have cure to the following ...
HIV and AIDS
DIABETES
CANCERS
ALS
god bless us all !!!
RoseWendy1 says2018-01-12T00:40:22.423
Hello everyone, i am so grateful to Dr.Ezra for curing me completely from COPD DISEASE. I was told by my medical doctor that i have COPD Few years ago, and ever since i have been taking different kinds of medication and yet no improvement until i saw testimonies of Dr.Ezra about how he has been curing people from different kinds of diseases Although i was skeptical about contacting him, but i also knew the importance of herbal medicine, then i made up my mind and contacted him we talked on phone and he prepared and gave me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. Now I’m so happy I’m 100% free from COPD. My heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much Dr.Ezra. If you are reading this and you have COPD or any other disease you can contact Dr.Ezra today on this Email address: drezraherbalhome@gmail.Com or WhatsApp or call him on this number +2348116755255.
He cures all manner of diseases like
CANCER
HIV
HEPATITIS A AND B
DIABETIC.
HERPES
SIPHILIS
HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS(HPV)
CEREBTOSPINAL MEINGITIS
CHAGAS DISEASE
ALZHEIMERS DISEASE
SCHIZOPHRENIA. E.T.C.
What ever the disease may be just contact him and he will surly cure you without having any side effect.
lindacarter12 says2018-01-13T23:29:57.277
Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spent their hard earn money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure herpes, diabetics, asthma, HIV, hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of HIV and my aunt was cured of herpes by Dr. Baba Ogu natural herbs. Even Dr. Sebi prove to the whole world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless of people using natural herbs. Dr Baba Ogu is also a spell caster, he can cast a spell to bring back your ex lover, a life betterment spell, etc. i know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. If anyone here is sick or has problem, why not give him a try, there is no harm in trying. Contact Dr. Baba Ogu with the below details:
Email address: drbabaogu@gmail.Com
phone/whatsap no: +2348137291215
susanloveth says2018-01-17T09:14:18.450
Hello everybody,
I don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, I have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr Aba the great healer,I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Aba cure his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Aba brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: dr.Abaherbalhome@gmail.Com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.Once more contact him now: dr.Abaherbalhome@gmail.Com you can call him or whatsApp his number +2348107155060.
Alexeliana says2018-01-22T15:32:19.207
I'm here to testify about what DR. PEPOKO did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 2 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Lolita Thompson on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. PEPOKO on how he cured her from 5 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, DR. PEPOKO prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after Two weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. No more inching , pain on me anymore as DR. PEPOKO assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact DR. PEPOKO for help via email} pepokoherbatemple@gmail.Com or whatsaap him through his mobile} +2347053699933
You can also email me on alex.Eliana4040@gmail.Com I may not reply your mail immediately but at my leisure i will do so, Thanks once again DR.PEPOKO for making me a happy woman again

E-mail::: pepokoherbatemple@gmail.Com

whatsapp Or Viber number::: +2347053699933

Here is my details also if you wish to contact me personal:::: alex.Eliana4040@gmail.Com
wilson1 says2018-01-23T22:24:03.957
I am glad with the invention of natural herbal permanent cure for herpes. Sometimes last year i was checking for permanent solution to this offensive infection i don't even know how i got, i came across so many testimonies shared about this herbal doctor called DR EMUA, I contented him and asked him for proves, just to be sure i was not in the wrong hands, he gave me so many proves and i had no option that to give him a try, just to cut everything short, i got a parcel from him through FedEx and he told me how to apply it which i did, after one month i went to the same doctor for a retest, and the doctor could not find any trace of herpes in my body, am so happy now, don't even know how to show the joy in me, if you have same sickness or any illness given you hard time i will advice you to contact this great healer called DR EMUA, You can contact him Via this email dremuahelphome@outlook.Com or dremuahelphome@gmail.Com for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this number +2347063628174
wilson1 says2018-01-23T22:24:17.433
I am glad with the invention of natural herbal permanent cure for herpes. Sometimes last year i was checking for permanent solution to this offensive infection i don't even know how i got, i came across so many testimonies shared about this herbal doctor called DR EMUA, I contented him and asked him for proves, just to be sure i was not in the wrong hands, he gave me so many proves and i had no option that to give him a try, just to cut everything short, i got a parcel from him through FedEx and he told me how to apply it which i did, after one month i went to the same doctor for a retest, and the doctor could not find any trace of herpes in my body, am so happy now, don't even know how to show the joy in me, if you have same sickness or any illness given you hard time i will advice you to contact this great healer called DR EMUA, You can contact him Via this email dremuahelphome@outlook.Com or dremuahelphome@gmail.Com for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this number +2347063628174/
RoseWendy1 says2018-01-27T01:17:00.913
I am really happy that i have been cured from SARCOIDOSIS DISEASE with the herbal medicine of Dr Ezra I have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 weeks which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can email him on drezraherbalhome@gmail.Com or give him a call via this Tel. Number: +2348116755255. He also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below:
HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
DIABETES
CANCER
HEPATITIS
HIV/AIDS
SIPHILIS
HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS(HPV)
CEREBROSPINAL MENINGITIS
CHAGAS DISEASE
ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE
SCHIZOPHRENIA,OR any kind of disease at all.
joanrichard says2018-01-30T00:28:06.423
ALL THANKS TO DR ODIA WITH HIS HERBAL ROOT AND HERBS AM COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID
I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. I had to try it too i contacted him on: odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.Com. And him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now' i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. After 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.Com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. I hope to see your testimony soon.
joanrichard says2018-01-30T00:28:32.553
I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. I had to try it too i contacted him on: odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.Com. And him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now' i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. After 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.Com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. I hope to see your testimony soon..
Kellyl2 says2018-02-01T15:09:22.877
Good day to you all friends, my name is Kelly John from United State,I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr OCUSODO and she also gave the email address of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr OCUSODO telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr OCUSODO assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr OCUSODO on : (drocusodospellcaster@gmail.Com) OR (drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.Com) call him with +2349067457724 .. THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr OCUSODO CAN ALSO CURING OF GENITAL WARTS,GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS , LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORTSIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, STROKE, Bring back ex lover or wife/husband....Sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!
avalonedgar says2018-02-03T12:08:46.007
Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 3 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR. Alabi helped someone in curing his HIV disease, quickly I copied his email which is dr.Alabispellhome@gmail.Com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. If you are having a similar problem just email him on
dr.Alabispellhome@gmail.Com
OR you can also WHATSAPP him through this number +2348115204568
dorasandy23 says2018-02-06T08:08:36.333
Am really happy that i and my husband are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr Marko , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR Marko who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if he will not actually help you. I am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me .Contact him now if you are also in need of help via email templeofsuccessandlove@gmail.Com or whatsApp number +2348075705225 may God bless you sir for all your good works. Contact Dr Marko today for your following diseases below

HEPATITIS,
CÁNCER,
HIV
celina12 says2018-02-10T02:11:36.630
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13 yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr.Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email address on: drogun62@gmail.Com or WHATSAPP/CALL him on+2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured
AnyaMarvin1 says2018-02-16T00:24:08.553
All thanks to Dr.Ezra for curing me completely from Cancer. I was told by my medical doctor that i was suffering from cancer of the kidney a years ago, and ever since then i have been on treatment and yet no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr.Ezra about how he has been curing people from different kinds of diseases then i decided to give him a trial so i contacted him then after our conversation he prepared and gave me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. After a short while i discovered some good changes in me, then i went for a medical checkup but to my greatest surprise i was cured from Cancer. My heart is so filled with joy, If you are suffering from cancer or any other disease you can contact Dr.Ezra today on this Email address: drezraherbalhome@gmail.Com or WhatsApp him on this Tel. Number +2348116755255. He cures all manner of diseases like

HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS(HPV)
CEREBTOSPINAL MEINGITIS
SIPHILIS
ALZHEIMERS DISEASE
SCHIZOPHRENIA
CHAGAS DISEASE
HEPATITIS A AND B
DIABETIC.
HERPES
COPD
HIV. E.T.C.
His herbal medicine work 100% without having any side effect on you.
celina12 says2018-02-20T01:41:50.623
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13 yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr.Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email address on: drogun62@gmail.Com or WHATSAPP/CALL him on+2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured.,
stancywilshere says2018-02-24T19:56:02.783
I Was Diagnosed With Herpes 8 Year Ago I lived In Pain, With The Knowledge That I Wasn't Going To Ever Be Well Again I Contacted So Many Herbal Doctors And Also Visited Hospitals All In Vain My Condition Never Got Better I Was Determined To Get Cured, So One Day As I Was Browsing True The Internet I Saw A Past About This Particular Woman (Wilshere Stancy) Posted On How Dr Iyoha Saved Her From The Virus With Herbal Medicine I Decided To Contact Dr Iyoha On His Email Address: driyohasolutiontemple@gmail.Com We Spoke On The Issue I Told Him All That I Went Through And He Told Me Not To Worry That Everything Will Be Fine Again So He Prepared The Medicine And Sent It To Me And Told Me On How To Use It,After 2 Weeks Of Usage I Went To See Doctor For Test ,Then The Result Was Negative,Am The Happiest Woman On Earth Today..Thanks To Dr Iyoha God Bless You, You Can Also Reach Him With This Details;

Email: driyohasolutiontemple@gmail.Com

Call +1 (407) 337-9869
He also cure these virus
{1}HIV And AIDS
{2}Diabetes
{3}Epilepsy
{4} Blood Cancer
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} Hepatitis
{8} Vitiligo
martyelliot says2018-02-28T12:32:35.623
I Was Diagnosed With Herpes 8 Year Ago I lived In Pain, With The Knowledge That I Wasn't Going To Ever Be Well Again I Contacted So Many Herbal Doctors And Also Visited Hospitals All In Vain My Condition Never Got Better I Was Determined To Get Cured, So One Day As I Was Browsing True The Internet I Saw A Past About This Particular Woman (Wilshere Stancy) Posted On How Dr IBHAZE Saved Her From The Virus With Herbal Medicine I Decided To Contact Dr IBHAZE On His Email Address: dribhazeherbalhealingcentre@gmail.Com and also his whatsapp +2348136354191 We Spoke On The Issue I Told Him All That I Went Through And He Told Me Not To Worry That Everything Will Be Fine Again So He Prepared The Medicine And Sent It To Me And Told Me On How To Use It,After 2 Weeks Of Usage I Went To See Doctor For Test ,Then The Result Was Negative,Am The Happiest Woman On Earth Today..Thanks To Dr IBHAZE God Bless You, You Can Also Reach Him With This Details;
Email: dribhazeherbalhealingcentre@gmail.Com
webstite: dribhazeherbalhealingcentre.Webs.Com
Call +2348136354191

He also cure these virus
{1}HIV And AIDS
{2}Diabetes
{3}Epilepsy
{4} Blood Cancer
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} Hepatitis
{8} Vitiligo
lindaeggers says2018-03-04T07:45:53.313
Greetings to the general public, i want to tell about how i was cured of HIV/AIDS disease by a Doctor called Dr Agbebaku. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Agbebaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HIV/AIDS so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment dragbebakuspellsolutiontemple@gmail.Com when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Agbebaku God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem E-mail him dragbebakuspellsolutiontemple@gmail.Com or Add him up on WhatsApp +2349053099479 or call +2349035850834 .
erickinsley says2018-03-12T09:54:53.987
Herbal Medicine To Cured {HERPES DISEASE} TOTALLY HERE https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ or his cell number+16177296273 Do you need a solution to cure your Herpes Disease contact Dr.ZUKU to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes Virus ..I has suffered from Herpes-2 Virus for 4years ago that almost took my life.But one day I was searching the INTERNET I found Dr.ZUKU saw so many testimonies on how different Dr.ZUKU Help people in curing their deadly diseases, and i contact Dr.ZUKU asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health..He prepared a powerful Herbal medicine for me and i received The herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite was stop,so i went to my doc and was confirmed negative.I am Herpes Viurs free! Contact the Herbal doctor via his email drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com also visit his website: https://drzukuspelltemplewhereallkindsofproblemisbesolve.wordpress.com/contact/
erickinsley says2018-03-12T09:55:38.067
Herbal Medicine To Cured {HERPES DISEASE} TOTALLY HERE https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ or his cell number+16177296273 Do you need a solution to cure your Herpes Disease contact Dr.ZUKU to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes Virus ..I has suffered from Herpes-2 Virus for 4years ago that almost took my life.But one day I was searching the INTERNET I found Dr.ZUKU saw so many testimonies on how different Dr.ZUKU Help people in curing their deadly diseases, and i contact Dr.ZUKU asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health..He prepared a powerful Herbal medicine for me and i received The herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite was stop,so i went to my doc and was confirmed negative.I am Herpes Viurs free! Contact the Herbal doctor via his email drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com also visit his website: https://drzukuspelltemplewhereallkindsofproblemisbesolve.wordpress.com/contact/ .
Mary12 says2018-03-15T12:33:09.017
Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, hiv, diabetics etc by Dr. Ogba Kosu herbal medicine, i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with hiv for the past 7 years but Dr. Ogba Kuso cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster, he cast spell to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr. Ogba Kosu on: drogbakosu@gmail.Com (Phone/Whatsap) no: +2348137291215
facebook.Com/Dr.OgbaKosucurecenter/
MilaKoe says2018-03-17T00:02:58.207
Hello!!

I was diagnosed of HPV few months ago after i came back from the hospital i decided to search online for answer and solution, I saw someone introduce Dr. Uyi online that he can cure HPV and HIV and I decided contact him after a few discussion with him and we reach an agreement, he prepared the herbal medicine and ship it to me and I used it according to his prescription after 2 week I went to the hospital to check my status again because I was feeling differently from the way I tested POSITIVE before, to my greatest surprise the status was HPV NEGATIVE the medical doctors there was surprise and I have decided to tell the whole world about this if you are having this similar problem I recommend you to Dr. Uyi and his email: uyiherbalmedicationcenter@gmail.Com

You can call Dr. Uyi directly with his mobile number or contact him through whatsApp on, +2348077199766.
lindaeggers says2018-03-20T22:09:01.487
Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous work Dr Agbebaku has done for my life, 6months ago i was diagnosed with HIV virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Agbebaku cured someone of his HIV virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address: dragbebakuspellsolutiontemple@gmail.Com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my HIV virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Agbebaku for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. Contact his email address: dragbebakuspellsolutiontemple@gmail.Com or whatsApp his number:+2349053099479 or call +2349035850834...
lindaMark says2018-03-22T12:41:11.703
My Name is Linda Mark from USA/TEXAS Dr.SUKU Herbal Medicine is a good remedy for Herpes Virus , I was a carrier of Herpes and I saw a testimony on how Dr.SUKU cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 week before going for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm Herpes Negative after the test,Today i am so happy because i'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr.SUKU Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.SUKU herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible you can reach him on his email i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure drsukuherbalhome@gmail.Com or Text/Call cell number +1(325) 701-3934
Mary12 says2018-03-28T10:30:54.027
Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, hiv, diabetics etc by Dr. Ogba Kosu herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with hiv for the past 7 years but Dr. Ogba Kuso cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husand to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster, he cast spell to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr. Ogba Kosu on: drogbakosu@gmail.Com
Phone/Whatsap no: +2348137291215
facebook.Com/Dr.OgbaKosucurecenter/
noah12 says2018-04-06T08:54:29.140
..ALL thanks to DR,UZOYA i never knew people still have powers and make things happened this way. My name is NOAH am from NORWAY. My lover Slay Scot left me for another girl for three months' ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love who dis virgin me when i was 21 years old, A friend of mine kiddo Matthew told me he saw some testimonies of this great Dr UZOYA that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted this great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 24 hours my lover call me for the very first time after three months, that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through. I still can't believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr UZOYA for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great DR here is the email address; driraborspellcaster@gmail.Com OR call his telephone number +1(301) 909 8775
Torreskings says2018-04-10T20:25:50.230
I am here to share an interesting story to the world and it is about DR MUNA and his herbs that helped me get rid of HIV virus. I was searching through the internet if i could get a solution or cure to HIV virus then i came across a comment on YouTube how DR MUNA got herbs for this man and this herbs cured him of HIV virus and i decided to give a try at first i didn't believe when i contacted DR MUNA because i have been scammed severally from all this fake Nigerians. I ordered for the herbs from DR MUNA and luckily i got it. I took it as instructed by DR MUNA after 3 weeks he told me to go for medical check up. I was surprised to see my result came out NEGATIVE and do you know how it feels to be HIV NEGATIVE and if you all don know i do and i know how it feels like. 5 years ago i was diagnosed of HIV, this means that i was HIV positive for GOOD 5 YEARS and Now I'm HIV NEGATIVE with just an herbs wow!!! Isnt that interesting ?? This is amazing and my advise for anyone with HIV is NEVER ALLOW ANYONE TELLS YOU OR THINK THIS IS THE END It can never be the end because there is DR MUNA and he is there to help you and get you cure. Contact him now anyone with same problem he can help you out EMAIL. Marvelspelltemple@gmail.Com AND WHATS APP OR CALL HIM +2348071660388
katejames429 says2018-04-15T20:08:00.190
Hello everybody,
I don't just know the reason why some people still finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, I have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr lookman the great healer,I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr lookman cure his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr lookman brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on him emailaddress: Successspellcast@gmail.Com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.Once more contact him now: Successspellcast@gmail.Com you can call him or whatsApp his number +2348102652355
marchimarco507 says2018-04-25T21:02:50.363
My Name is Marco from USA/TEXAS Dr. Ihibor Herbal Medicine is a good remedy for HIV/Aids Virus , I was a carrier of HIV, and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ihibor cure HIV/Aids Virus, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 week before going for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HIV/Aids Negative after the test,Today i am so happy because i am free from HIV disease with the help of Dr.Ihibor Thank God now everything is fine, i am cured by Dr. Ihibor herbal medicine, i am very thankful to God for making it possible you can reach him on his email i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure
Dr Ihibor\'s contact is;
Whats-app: ....... +2349050141449
EMAIL: drihiborherbalhome24@gmail.Com

DR Ihibor you are the best.
Carol11 says2018-04-27T04:52:01.167
I am so grateful to Dr.Ivan for curing me completely from HIV and HERPES. I was told by my medical doctor that i have HIV and HERPES Few years ago, and ever since i have been taking different kinds of medication and yet no improvement until i saw testimonies of Dr.Ivan on how he has been curing people from different kinds of diseases. Although i was skeptical about contacting him, i also knew the importance of herbal medicine, then i made up my mind and contact him we talked and he prepared and send me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. Now I’m so happy that I’m free from HIV and HERPES. My heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much Dr.Ivan for curing me. If you are reading this and you have HIV and HERPES or any other disease you can contact him on this Email address: drivanherbalhome@gmail.Com or WhatsApp him on this number +2348116755255.
He cures all manner of diseases like

Cancer
Lupus
Hepatitis A AND B
Diabetic.
COPD
Syphilis
Chicken Pox
syphilis
Human Papilloma Virus(HPV)
Cerebtospinal Meingtitis
Chagas Disease
Alzheimers Disease
Schizophrenia.
And many more

Dr.Ivan herbal medicine work very fast.
katejames429 says2018-04-27T23:10:29.423
God bless Dr. TRUST for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. TRUST, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. TRUST truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through: (Successspellcast@gmail.Com) or you can also reach him on phone or whatsAPP: +2348102652355 you can also call him with the following number; +2348102652355
Dr. TRUST CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
HIV/AIDS
HERPES
CANCER
ALS
FLU
STD
HEPATITIS B
VAGINAL ODOR
Contact him today and get your problem solved.
lindaeggers says2018-04-30T21:31:03.743
Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous work Dr Agbebaku has done in my life, 6months ago i was diagnosed with HIV virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Agbebaku cured someone of his HIV virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address: dragbebakuspellsolutiontemple@gmail.Com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my HIV virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Agbebaku for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. Contact his email address: dragbebakuspellsolutiontemple@gmail.Com or whatsApp his number:+2349053099479 or call +2349035850834
katejames429 says2018-05-02T10:56:37.787
God bless Dr. TRUST for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of SICKLE CELL since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the SICKLE CELL out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for SICKLE CELL i saw a comment about Dr. TURST, how he cured SICKLE CELL with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 7 days later i was cured from SICKLE CELL, Dr. TRUST truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through: successspellcast@gmail.Com WHATSAPP +2348102652355

DOCTOR TURST CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

LOW SPERM COUNT
SICKLE CELL
HIV/AIDS
HERPES
CANCER
DIABETES
ASTHMA
SYPHLIES
ALS
STD
HBV
HSV
wilson1 says2018-05-03T20:38:37.100
I was diagnosed of herpes in 2015 and I tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email i bought the herpes herbal medicine and received it through FedEx within 3 days and used it as prescribed, i tested negative to hepatitis b virus within 3 weeks of usage, Do not loose hope too soon contact him if you need his help you can Email him @ dremuahelphome@outlook.Com or dremuahelphome@gmail.Com for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this number +15185546034 and i am confident he will help you too
mercylisa91 says2018-05-04T20:57:14.157
My name is Mercy Lisa from Texas, United States. I was infected with HIV/AIDS the year 2015 and i have been on the quest for cure since then. January this year when i almost gave up, I came across a post on the internet where i copied the email of a man name Dr Benson who provides herbal solution to diseases. I contacted him and got to an agreement with him and he sent me herbal remedy through the united parcel service along side instruction on how to use it. To my greatest surprise, i got healed after three weeks of using the remedy as assured by the doctor. I decided to share this because i know that there are lots of people out there that needs help. Contact the the doctor via: drbenson52@gmail.Com or through his whats-app number +2348141972381.
JonesLisa says2018-05-06T03:19:30.180
I have been suffering from Lupus for a very long time and I tried all possible means to get cured but all to no avail until i went on a search on the internet and i saw a post of Dr.Isai who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kinds of diseases including Lupus disease, at first i doubted if it was real but i decided to give it a try, then i contacted him and he assured me 100% that he was going to cure me, Then he explained to me all i needed to do which i did without any delay, and he sent me the herbal medicine and also instructed me on how to take it. So i followed all the instructions and when i finished the medicine i went for a text and my result show that i was cured permanently from Lupus disease. All Thanks to Dr.Isai you are indeed a great herbalist. His herbal medicine work very fast. You can as well contact him on his Email Address: drisaiherbalcenter@gmail.Com or whatsapp him on this number +2349034352176 He has a cure to all manners of disease.
mercylisa91 says2018-05-06T10:33:41.493
Hello everyone on this page, i am John Wilson from Texas, United States. So many doctors here in my country said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure from Dr. Benson or reach him through his email: drbensonsolutioncure52@gmail.Com or whats-app no: +2348141972381.
avalonedgar says2018-05-09T11:47:58.167
I was diagnose April 17,2016 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know's about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of ARV DRUGS. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr Alabi who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. Within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 3 weeks to get cured,I did for 3 weeks, within this 3 weeks i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result it was absolutely Negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. Imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on ARV DRUGS,if you are HIV positive please contact my savior dr.Alabispellhome@gmail.Com
or WHATSAPP him through this number +2348115204568
ameliabeatrix00001 says2018-05-13T00:48:37.633
I am so happy to tell about Dr Enoma, i contacted him regarding the solution to Genital Herpes and he sent me a herbal that worked perfectly well. I have waited for two years for proper observation and i am still okay, Dr Enoma is God sent. Dr Enoma has herbal solution to all health issue includine Hiv, Cancer, A L S, MS, Hepatitis A, B, C, and E viruses, Machupo virus, Liver disease, Stroke, Coronary Heart Disease. Contact him with

Email: dr.Enomaspellhome@gmail.Com
Call/Whatsapp +254785389290
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dr.enomaherbalcure
AndyCalvin says2018-05-15T21:32:09.327
I was diagnosed of hepatitis in 2016, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called dr.Zack balo, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus (Hepatitis), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com, he sent me hepatitis b herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 14 days of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor via [wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com] or call +13203967742 him today to get your cure.
martyken says2018-05-17T10:03:00.073
I'm giving a testimony about DR iniboku the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people's have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact DR iniboku via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to me through Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the parcel and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor by you contacting him and I assure anyone who is suffering it,your problem will never remain the same again you will be cured.ALSO DR iniboku help my sister husband to cure his HIV/AIDS he was suffering from it for the past 3 years, After he {cure} my herpes simplex virus, then my sister heard about it, she went home to tell her husband about DR iniboku then her husband email him and explain his problem to him, he also prepare herbal medicine and he use Airfreight courier service to sent him the herbal medicine and he instruct him on how he will be using it for 14 days, That on the 15 days of it, he should go and check his self in the hospital and he did as he was instructed by DR iniboku to GOD be the glory he was cure of his HIV/AIDS which he was suffering from for the past 3 years thanks to these great man we will ever remain grateful to you sir indeed might work you did in our families. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I refer you.. Contact him via: DRINIBOKUSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR call HIM +2347059186346.
katejames429 says2018-05-17T11:37:44.070
I never thought i would be HIV negative again after been diagnosed in 2013, i have tried everything possible in life from one doctor to another, one hospital to another, series of tests, different kinds of medication, i had already lost hope until i meet Great Dr. TRUST online testimonies, a specialist in herbal medication from Africa, i contacted him (successspellcast@gmail.Com and he prepared HIV herbal medication for me which i took for 7days and now i am completely cured. I want to use this medium to express my gratitude to him for saving my life and curing me from HIV, for taking away all my pains and sorrows, I''m indeed grateful and i am so happy I''m now HIV negative. I will continue to tell the good news of your great works to everyone, if you have HIV or other disease contact him, Email: his email: (successspellcast@gmail.Com or His Whatsapp number: +2348102652355...Thank you He also have a herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is 100% Real
-COLD SORE
-ALS
-LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
-STROKE
-IMPOTENCE
-PILE
-HYPERTENSION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-ASTHMA
-CANCER
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY
martyken says2018-05-21T08:42:00.113
I was infected with Genital Herpes Virus 10 month ago, ever since then i
have been searching for cure everywhere because i was feeling so
uncomfortable with it. I have been dating for almost 5 years until i
contracted Genital Herpes from my ex-boyfriend. Since then I became very
sad about the whole situation, always going online checking if i could get
a cure to Genital Herpes, then i came across so many testimonies. Due to my
seriousness and eagerness to be completely cured, i became a victim of
fraud after contacting several so-called herbal doctors i was referred to.
I lost a lot of money but i didn't stop searching for a cure. Then one
faithful day, i came across a testimony of a lady saying that she got her
Genital herpes cured by a Great Herbal Doctor she called Dr Ofure by
contacting him through his email address. And she advised anyone with
Genital Herpes or Simplex Herpes to contact the herbal doctor for Herbal
Cure. I contemplated for about 4 hours whether or not to contact him. Then
something inside of me told me 'Nothing good comes easy'. I then contacted
him through his email and told him my problem. He told me all the things I
needed to do and also gave me instructions to follow, which i did properly.
Just within weeks of drinking and applying the herbal medication he sent to
me through DHL delivery service, i started seeing changes, i went to my
medical doctor for check-up, i was so happy when the doctor told me i was
no more having Genital Herpes Virus, it was all tears of Joy from that
moment, People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a
long term effects on health and if i could ever meet a Genuinely Great
Herbal Doctor. I'm so grateful to him. I am completely free from Genital
Herpes Virus, i introduced a family friend who have Simplex Herpes virus to
him, He called me and told me he was also cure completely. I promised to
share my own testimony like that of the lady on the internet. Friends, If
you are also struggling with Herpes disease you can as well Contact him via
Email: drofureherbalhome@gmail.Com <drofureherbalhome@gmail.Com or message
him on via whatsApp at +2348162868851
wanda1 says2018-05-23T17:24:05.990
Hello friends,am Wanda Dancy from U S A. God is be really good to me in my life, before people said there is no cure for Herpes, but today many people have now believe that there is a cure FOR HERPES can be cured through Africans root and herbs, our great doctors have finally found the cure of Herpes, many have get cured with the help of a great spell caster known as Dr Ose he's the one of the great spell herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease H.P.V/TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5, human papilomavirus, genital warts, herpes, syphilis, cancer, hepatitis a b and c. High blood pressures, body disease, diabetics, epilepsy, HIV aids, pregnancy,ALS and many difference kinds of diseases, last month he share is Herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best spell caster in Africa, you don't have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this disease when the cure have already be found. In 2015 the total number of people living with H.P.V was 5.8 million but today the total number is now 2.0 million, if you want to get in touch with him in private contact him on this e-mail below: droseherbalcenter@gmail.Com call and whatsapp him on +393512872745,so now contact him and get rid of your disease. Immediately because this disease are not melt for us, with GOD all things are possible, so GOD has use this great dr Ose of dr Ose herbal center to let people no that this disease are not actually melt for us. And also here is my email address you can get in contact with me if you wish to no more about this great wonderful herbal doctor that has so much made me believe in him ok, so here is my email address wandadancy1@gmail.Com thanks everybody and most especially you dr Ose of droseherbalcenter@gmail.Com
avalonedgar says2018-05-24T11:12:02.457
When life give you reasons to be sad say No and Make the world know that you have more than a thousand reasons to smile. I almost gave up on my quest of finding a permanent cure to this nasty virus called HIV. I never thought i would be HIV negative again after been diagnosed in 2014, i have tried everything possible in life from one doctor to another, one hospital to another, series of tests, different kinds of medication, i had already lost hope until i melt sandra wilfred who kindly told me about Dr.Alabi who do cure difference virus by the preparation of herbs and roots. I searched about the DR online which leads me to a difference testimonies on about the great herbal DR. I decided to made up my mind to give him a try, i contacted his email that was given in the post and I followed him with all amount of seriousness and i did all he instructed me. To my greatest surprise, the disease that seem incurable disappear within 14 days of using his remedy. I am writing this here for you to know that there is a cure for this virus. Is time to stop believing in the medical doctors who do says to us there is no cure for Cancer Hiv and many more virus. I just want you known that if you are going through any health challenge, contact this man and follow his instruction diligently and have a disease free life. His email is (dr.Alabispellhome@gmail.Com) a living dog is far better than a dead lion and a good health worth more than wealth famous, so please get back your health by getting in touch with Dr.Alabi kindly get him contacted calling phone contact and his Whats App contact is +2348115204568 thanks.
RosWendy says2018-05-26T03:00:22.767
Hello everyone, i am so grateful to Dr.Ezra for curing me completely from COPD DISEASE. I was told by my medical doctor that i have COPD Few years ago, and ever since i have been taking different kinds of medication and yet no improvement until i saw testimonies of Dr.Ezra about how he has been curing people from different kinds of diseases Although i was skeptical about contacting him, but i also knew the importance of herbal medicine, then i made up my mind and contacted him we talked on phone and he prepared and gave me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. Now I’m so happy I’m 100% free from COPD. My heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much Dr.Ezra. If you are reading this and you have COPD or any other disease you can contact Dr.Ezra today on this Email address: drezrahealinghome@gmail.Com or WhatsApp or call him on this number +2348116755255.
He cures all manner of diseases like
CANCER
HIV
HEPATITIS A AND B
DIABETIC.
HERPES
SYPHILIS
HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS(HPV)
CEREBTOSPINAL MEINGITIS
CHAGAS DISEASE
ALZHEIMERS DISEASE
SCHIZOPHRENIA.
celina12 says2018-05-30T03:32:08.600
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13 yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr.Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email adress on: drogun62@gmail.Com or WHATSAPP/CALL him on+2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured
AnnaNathan says2018-05-31T08:57:49.560
My name is Anna,i am from South America . Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured two weeks ago. I have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr. Zack Balo, but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr. Zack Balo, then i contacted him through his website: wiseindividualspell.Webnode.Com/, he assured me 100% that he will cure me from herpes, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he cured me just as he promised. He sent me his herbal medication and ask me to go for check up after two weeks of taking the herbal medication. I agreed with him i took this herbal medication and went for check up after two weeks later , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have to wait for three weeks again to be very sure i was completely cure before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. So i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Diabetes, Cancer, reach him through wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com or call him +13203967742.
celina12 says2018-06-03T04:45:16.033
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13 yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr.Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email adress on: drogun62@gmail.Com or WHATSAPP/CALL him on+2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured,,
Marycounts09 says2018-06-04T15:47:56.103
Dr. Sam has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. I really appreciate you Dr. Sam for bringing back happiness to my life again. Thank you so much, friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me I pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. Sam THANKS.

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr. Sam and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Sam telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am nowhere to testify that i am no longer a herpes patient, I have experienced a total transformation in my life, for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has been rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all, you can contact him. (Supremecurehome@gmail.Com) Website: http://www.supremecurehome.blogspot.com
CANCER
EPILEPSY.
GENPILENCIN.
HIV AIDS.
DIABETICS
STROKE.
EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS.
HERPES.
SYPHILIS.
HEPATITIS A B and C.

Email: Supremecurehome@gmail.Com Or WhatsApp number +2347087462033
Marycounts09 says2018-06-04T19:39:07.843
Dr. Sam has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. I really appreciate you Dr.Sam for bringing back happiness to my life again. Thank you so much, friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. Sam THANKS.

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr. Sam and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Sam telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am nowhere to testify that i am no longer a herpes patient, I have experienced a total transformation in my life, for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has been rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all, you can contact him. (Supremecurehome@gmail.Com) Website: http://www.supremecurehome.blogspot.com
CANCER
EPILEPSY.
GENPILENCIN.
HIV AIDS.
DIABETICS
STROKE.
EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS.
HERPES.
Lishacool says2018-06-05T08:42:58.923
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural cure. I loves Traditional Medicine so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time and money. I was cured 2yrs ago, i suffered from HIV for 13yrs but with the help of Dr. Muna herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same man also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i referred her to the doctor and she was cured after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. This man is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of cure if you drink his natural herbs. He have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, etc. Contact Dr. MUNA on email: marvelspelltemple@gmail.Com
Phone/Whatsap no: +2348071660388
Lishacool says2018-06-05T08:44:17.437
Phone/Whatsap no: +2348071660388

Phone/Whatsap no: +2348071660388

Phone/Whatsap no: +2348071660388
AnthonyNicholas says2018-06-12T22:42:38.360
I want to testify of how i got cured from COPD VIRUS. I have been living with this VIRUS for 1 year, i have done all i can to cure this COPD VIRUS but all my efforts proved abortive until i met a old friend of mine who told me about DR ZACK BALO the great herbal Doctor who prepare herbal cure to heal all kind of diseases, though i never believed in herbal cures, i decided to give it a try when i contacted this great Dr ZACK BALO, he helped me prepare the cure and send it to me which i make use of for just 2weeks and now behold the COPD VIRUS is gone and i now have my life back, if you are out there living with this COPD VIRUS or any kind of sickness like, HSV 1,HSV 2,HEPATITIS B,HIV/AID,CANCER,DIABETICS just contact this great Herbal Doctor on his email: wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com website: wiseindividualspell.Webnode.Com/ OR reach him on +13203967742.
rosewilliam342 says2018-06-17T23:01:38.630
OMG I never thought i would be HIV negative again after been diagnosed in 2015, i ave tried everything possible in life from one doctor to another, one hospital to another, series of tests, different kinds of medication, i had already lost hope until i meet Great Dr Akuza online testimonies, a specialist in herbal medication from Africa, i contacted him
( drakuzaodiaghe01@gmail.Com ) and he
prepared HIV herbal medication for me which i took for Five (5) days and now i am completely cured. I want to use this medium to express my gratitude to him for saving my life and curing me from HIV, for taking away all my pains and sorrows, I''m indeed grateful and i am so happy I''m now HIV negative. I will continue to tell the good news of your great works to everyone, if you have HIV or other disease contact him, Email:
his email: (drakuzaodiagbe01@gmail.Com ) or whatsApp him via +2347018206056 or call him on +2347018206056 thank you my great Dr Akuza for curing me keep up your great Yes.
lendatanny says2018-06-18T06:50:18.370
I'm lenda tanny , I contracted HIV disease in 2016, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV's, My CD4 was 77 and viral load was 112,450. I saw an email of Dr.Bello , also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV disease. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 7 days after then I went for check-up and I was tested negative. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and lots more.You can reach him on bellospelltemple@gmail.Com or call, whatsApp him on +2348147271779.
tricia22 says2018-06-18T13:37:59.503
This is real take it serious, who will believe that herbs can cure seven years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV disease in my body, he prepare the herbal medicine for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to another hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr Duck , after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure Cancer and Herpes virus please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, do contact him he is a great man. The government is also interested in this Dr Duck , thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. Contact him: greatoracletemplesolution@live.Com
celina12 says2018-06-19T01:47:59.383
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13 yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr.Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email adess on: drogun62@gmail.Com or WHATSAPP/CALL him on+2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured
lendatanny says2018-06-25T09:55:47.067
Hello everyone, my name is mechel and i am here to tell you all how i was cured from Hiv by Dr Bello with his herbal medicine, i once had the problem of Hiv which affected my work for years,i have been using different medication but there was no solution,i search the net and i found the contact of Dr Bello,who help me with his product on curing Hiv problem and other deadly diseases,he also assured me that it is a permanent cure,so i work with him as he ask and i took the medication for just 1 weeks and i was back to normal. For two weeks now i have been doing fine.I give all thanks to Dr Bello for helping me out of such problem now am the happiest person on earth for seeing myself doing better again.You can also contact him on bellospelltemple@gmail.Com, you can also call or whatsApp on +2348147271779 and get your cure.
christiancourage says2018-07-01T01:42:59.633
Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Uduro. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too . Thank You Dr Uduro . Email: drudurohaberahome@gmail.Com, or whatsApp him on this number +2348138634433
1. HERPES 2. ALS CURE 3. HEPATITIS B 4. HIV/AIDS CURE 5. HPV CURE 6. SPIRITUAL HEALERS
https://drudurohaberahome.Wordpress.Com/
cyndypowell says2018-07-09T01:38:26.417
HIV/AIDS DISEASE HAS CURE CONTACT DR ZUKU HERBAL MEDICINE HOME CURE +16177296273

Am Cyndy Powell From USA/Florida I was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS since 1 year ago have tried all possible means to get HIV cure, i even visited so many doctor but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from USA DR ZUKU who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact Dr.Zuku herbal home via his email he sent me HIV/AIDS herbal medicine through DHL service, when i received this herbal medicine, Dr.Zuku gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly HIV/AIDS Disease within 2 week of usage i was totally be heal..Am so grateful to Dr.Zuku for saving my life Contact this great herbal doctor via his email: drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com or his Mobile number +16177296273 Dr.Zuku Blogs https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ or website : http://drzukuspelltemple.website2.me/
katejames429 says2018-07-09T23:36:05.247
Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr OLOKUM cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn’t cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr OLOKUM the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his email: LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr.OLOKUM that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via:LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM you call or whatsapp him number +2348102652355
celina12 says2018-07-11T05:12:25.697
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13 yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr.Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email address on: drogun62@gmail.Com or WHATSAPP/CALL him on+2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured.
estherle12 says2018-07-19T11:11:46.583
It is no longer news that the Acquired immune Virus called Herpes is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of saying it because of the stigma that comes along with it.I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus a year ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could lead a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically cure to Herpes). I went from hospital to hospital but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to looking for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the voodoo world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Voodoo Priests had a cure to the Herpes virus. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one DR ABAKA (A powerful African Voodoo Priest), who offered to help me . I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. Alas! It worked out well. He gave my some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions.
Last week, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that " I am NEGATIVE".
You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this e-mail: Drabakaspelltemple@gmail.Com or call and whatsapp him on +2349063230051 He will definitely help you because his remedy is 100% guarantee
estherle12 says2018-07-19T11:12:28.093
You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this e-mail: Drabakaspelltemple@gmail.Com or call and whatsapp him on +2349063230051 He will definitely help you because his remedy is 100% guarantee.
stellalove says2018-07-24T10:20:10.280
I never thought i would be HIV negative again after been diagnosed in 2013, i have tried everything possible in life from one doctor to another, one hospital to another, series of tests, different kinds of medication, i had already lost hope until i meet Great Dr. Enato online testimonies, a specialist in herbal medication from Africa, i contacted him (ugbefenlovespell@gmail.Com or whatsapp Dr Enato on +2348107927774
celina12 says2018-07-26T03:16:55.927
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13 yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr.Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email address on: drogun62@gmail.Com or WHATSAPP/CALL him on+2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured,.
Scotti1985 says2018-10-18T14:41:24.887
Ears ago a desperate father with an old drafty house designed a 55gallin drum within a drum and about a quart of used motor oil the spinning friction created enormous heat and didn't cost a dime he was front page news within less than a week 6 black SUV's pulled up and offered him 50, 000 for the idea, That was in, 1976, I know this because i was there
Cancer is big business and creates much money for government so i know they hidden cures along with pharmaceutical companies they care about money Not people
>