• I am a Master Mason.

My name will stay anonymous for obvious reasons. I am a Master Mason. That is the highest rank of the Freemason organization. I cannot give out information however. But, I am hoping this will prove to you the Illuminati is real. It does exist, and it has plans for the near future. If you do not believe, then don't. It will just keep it more of a secret, which is a good thing. Thank you, and have a great day.
    -Master Mason XXYY

• The Truth hurts

They are an efficient organisation started way back in BC their truth is that religion is a fake existence and that ADVANCE extraterrestrial were the acting Gods for our unexplained miracles that our cavemen defined it as Jesus. But they do not wish for us to not believe in religion because it is the only thing that is keeping us doing the right thing so we would follow their rules of living which is the economy it self. In symbolic media like in the Big bang theory TV show they would tell us that they created the Pyramids which stands for Economy. The illuminati is the cause of our success in this human race. They may create wars such as WW1 and 2 to decrease the population so that the economy would not break down due to over crowdness. Their Satanic belief maybe that we are occupied by an unfriendly supreme exterterestrial being or its fake due to some other organisaton working against them. Their plans may be harsh inhumane symbols from them but it is none of our business... They are more powerful then the government there is no use to fight them unless you have occupied another countries media or such as the communist party which currently have some international conflict between Nato which could be the sign of the oppsosing team... Their goal maybe to colonise other planets and theres one planet that seems interesting to everyones mind... Called Nibru which is a planet we discovered far distance that looks like another earth. Heaven maybe a symbol of doing the right thing and you will be rewarded to go to Heaven which is the new planet nibru and judgment day may be symbolic that when the day of earth comes to an end after the WW3 and our resources depleting and our enviroment is burning it is telling us that your success to the economy could lead you to the new planet as colonisers and since we are far advance we called it heaven for the fact that we would have more luxury and there will be a fresh new resources on the planet. Hell is symbolised as earth because of its abandoned poverty and nothing but dust like if it were the American theory of the Rapture. Which the movie Elysium closely symbolises their plan because right now Nibru is coming towards earth at an insane speed from billions of light years away.

• Well of course.

Secret societies have existed since human civilization began. They control things that the average person doesn't even fathom, cause drastic events...were probably behind 9/11, the Martin Luther King assassination, JFK assassination, the Lincoln assassination, the Holocaust, both World Wars, American Revolution, Napoleon's defeat, French Revolution, English Revolution, etc etc etc. Need I go on? It exists.

• It may not be obvious, but nothing in this world is obvious. We have to look for what we want to see.

The Illuminati's existence is a great controversy that can only be answered by evidence. Truthfully, many members of the worlds most current leaders and stars have been caught doing the same hand sign and handshake. This is no coincidence. There are many websites that argue whether the Illuminati is real or not. But it is. The Illuminati are getting even more powerful and threatening internationally, and there is no doubt about it. This is not a fear tactic, it is just a government weapon that was leaked out and now is exposed to the whole world through the internet. Well, if it is real or not, I guess we will find out in years to come.

• Duh...

It exists... Now, I am not a crazy. THEY DO NOT CONTROL OUR SOCIETY. These societies do exist--I Believe everyone agrees secret societies exist. However they have influence on anything. It is a FACT that they exist, but its debatable whether or not they are influencing us (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati). So everyone should say yes, and agree its total BS that they are a NWO.

• Its real guys

It must be real because there is an eye on the one dollar bill and thats certainly not a coincidence and accidents don't happen accidentally y'all know george washington was a free mason oooo thats sketchy also thats not really him on the one dollar bill its fake y'all being tricot lmaoo

• Run for your lives

I was born into the illuminati, as my parents met in the society. Anyways, I've come to warm you. The illuminati is planning to bomb South Dakota,Wisconsin, and Missouri. RUN! 🙀 If you live in one of those states, tell your friends, tell your family. And hide. If you want to know the specific cites, ask me. (I am not like the rest of them). The illuminati is real. They are coming to get you. One place at a time. Slowly, but surely. If you have any questions ask me.

• To put it simply...

Illuminati obviously exist, we are human puppy dogs. Dogs can live on their own in the wild, but since they have been domesticated they rely on humans for food, company and all the basic necessities... 1% of the world population (48 people) control HALF of the worlds money... What do we THINK we need to survive... Money, we could live like animals in the wild, but we choose to abide by "the governments" rules.
    If you control the money you control the people.
    Who controls the money... 1% of the world... Therefore that 1% are illuminati.
    (Takes bow)

• Because the Jewish are greedy

Been trying for years to be a destructive to the endgame as possible. Planting my own subliminal messages via internet, Protesting everything,carefully planting idea in minds.But the population is so lazy they obviously don't care.The illuminati has broken the masses already. Of the remaining don't make it easy for them.

• Im 99.97% sure that it exists

I've been watching tons of arguments on the Illuminati and do you really think that ALL of this PROOF is NONSENSE??!! Look around you people! Take the dollar bill as an example, I mean seriously, look at it! And don't even get me started on Britney Spear's video "Hold It Against Me"

• Show me proof, then I'll believe you.

There is no proof, all that Anonymous has said is that secret societies exist. He has given no proof of any secret society and has made claims like that they were behind JFK, the Holocaust, and both World Wars. Do you think that with the war on organized crime and crime in general that a secret society could cause a world war without being detected??? The idea that the Illuminati exist is ridiculous!

• It's basically a fear tactic.

The whole theory of some kind of Illuminati is just kind of silly. I could give you several dozen reasons why it's highly, highly unlikely that a New World Order exists. For starters, where would you even find these people to begin with? You have these elected, greedy, most likely capitalist officials working to serve a one-world government that controls a supply of information? How does that make any sense? We are too globally connected for something that huge and complex (especially for the accredited influence they supposedly have) to go without any compelling evidence , and be virtually unnoticed for so long.

• I doubt it.

I am aware that the Illuminati was originated during the age of Enlightenment and they were considered to be a secret organization back then... however my inital thoughts are that they do not currently exist as of today. I do feel that they were in no way connected to the assassination of JFK or the Holocaust or anything else based upon prior knowledge.

• I thought people were better than this.

Ok so first of all im muslim so obviously i dont believe in the illuminati but seriously maybe there was some secretive group then and maybe now but why the hell would they be controlling the world? Even scientifically that doesnt make sense. Also there is no proof of it " controlling" the world and i dont know about you but i need more than some person's opinion to believe something. The illumiati are NOT behind WWI, WWII, or the holocaust. The germans were behind the holocaust. So please, do all of us a favor and go to a good doctor.

• Why is the illuminati real when its fake?

Why would the government want to watch people all day long every day when they have so much more things to worry about? And how can you control someone when you dont even have a clue about 1 thing in life. People that are apart of the illuminati think they control the world when they ait

• No they dont

If they controll the world they would not be a secret for long some one always speaks so the main thing is that you cant bribe some one enought to keep them quiet trust me it would be impossible and also the reasson movie stars do the trianlge thins is so they can use it to sell stuff and get money

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So I Believe that is is absolutely positively unarguably inexplicably undeniably inconceivably totally truly completely utterly and total toaster strudel. It is also a load of rubbish. And trash. And dumbness. And stupidness. And retardedness. If I am not clear enough, I just wanted to state that this is really

• Of course not

It's just a cover up for people's rubbish lives, how is it possible? Where is the evidence to prove that it is real. It's just something to blame when your life is bad. It makes no sense, it's sad that so many think that the illuminati are real, I'm dissapointed

• No proof has been found

SO WHAT if it's on the dollar bill, if it was secret, HOW WOULD WE KNOW, y'all need to look up 'secret'!!!, there are tons of beliefs that aren't true, it could be one of those beliefs. OR it could just be a random sign without any meaning!! "The Illuminati sign is on the dollar bill" is not enough to convince me. I think we all just believed in it for the excitement of a secret society being real. Call me shallow, I don't care.

• No, it's not even close.

If people really think this so-called organization is behind the world wars. Then why is there a ridiculous theory that they control the recording industry?! There is no evidence for this at all. People believe everything on the Internet. I have sad news: The illuminati is fake and so is a lot of information on the Internet.

>