Is the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, The Name Above Every Name a cult?

• It is a cult.

From what I have seen, KJC has displayed nothing but cult-like characteristics. The pastor states that he is the "Son of God", the first time I heard that on one of his livestreams, I felt like something about that was not right. These people are too easily deluded; I am an atheist. Despite this, I find religions such as Catholicism and Christianity to be much more reasonable (as to why people would believe in it) than this. I have nothing against faith, but cults are not faith. I plan on visiting one of their centers near me soon, and later on in life, I'll visit their "King Dome" in the Philippines, not to be converted, but acquire first-hand accounts of a cult.

• Jesus is the only TRUE Messiah, Quiboloy is a FALSE Messiah

That Jesus Christ was the true MESSIAH of the Old Testament, the "Shiloh" of Jacob, the "Redeemer" of Job, the "Angel of the Covenant," is abundantly clear. The time of his appearance was predicted in Genesis 49:10 Daniel 9:20,25 Haggai 2:7 Malachi 3:1. At the time when the Savior actually came, and then only, could these predictions meet: then the seventy weeks of years were ended; and soon after, the scepter was torn forever from the hands of Judah, the only tribe that could then claim the headship of the Jews; and the temple in which the Messiah was to appear was annihilated. Then also the genealogical lists were extant, which proved the descent of Christ from the line predicted. Numerous and clear detached predictions respecting the birth, character, life, sufferings, and death of Christ, his resurrection, ascension, and kingdom, were all in him perfectly fulfilled, John 1:41 4:25.

• The Second Coming of Jesus Christ has not happened yet! Do not be deceived.

The Second Coming is an event where Jesus will be visible to all the world coming on a cloud.
    The rapture or being "caught up"
    is explained in Matthew 24.
    The rapture is NOT just a spiritual experience that you can have now just joining the Kindom of Christ Church by the words of Quiboloy.
    He speaks 85% scripture and tells that 15% lie right in the middle of his speeches.
    He is the very one spitting lies to you. The Trinity
    literally means ( 3 in Unity) it is right there writtten in my KJV of the Bible as well and NIV and on...It is written in (1 John 5:1-12) (Acts 1, the Holy Spirit)
    The Holy Spirit lives in me and you who acknowledge that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior .
    (Romans 10:9-10)
    1 John 5:7-8 says "For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth:[b] the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one."

According to Quiloboy the Trinity is not in the Bible and not a truth of God? Who can tell lies? Specific date of the day of the Lord? When it is written that NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR.
    Who masquerades himself as an angel of light? (2 Corinthians 11:14) (Matthew 24, read the whole context of the chapter)
    Exegesis and Eisegesis; compare the two and ask yourself and God, How does Quiboloy interpret the Word of God?
    Matthew 24:36-41
    36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,[a] but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left."

I pray that you Wake up and ask God to give you the Holy Spirit to help you discern what is of God and what is not.
    The Anti-Christ, obomination of Desolation has not happened yet, the Second Coming of Jesus Christ has not happened yet, the Rapture is yet to come, Jesus Christ died once and for all for our sins and salvation. No need for a "Second Adam in the flesh", Lies.
    Do not be decieved. Quiboloy denied the Trinity, Satan denies the Trinity. The Holy Spirit who was given to the disciples by Jesus in Acts 1, is the third person of the Trinity.

• The Second Coming of Jesus Christ has Not Yet Arrived!

The rapture or being "caught up"
    is explained in Matthew 24.
    (Romans 10:9-10)

Matthew 24:36-41

• Jesus does not need help

I just watched one of this preachers services and although I really appreciated the scriptures he used I couldn't help being grieved in my spirit how he did not give glory to Jesus Christ and God but to himself . Jesus does not need help when it comes to being the ultimate example of the son of God and all glory and honor should be given to him only. We should be pointing others to Jesus and not our own selves we can fall short only God and his son Jesus are perfect. We should be instruments of his love and mercy but we are not gods nor is any man.

• Yes it is

According to the scripture, he definitely is a false prophet. I pray that all those people that follow him would know the word and have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ, a salvation experience that would reveal them the truth of God the Father. At the end of it everyone of his followers will know that he is just a man and one day he will be before the throne of Jesus Christ and be accountable for deceiving so many into the lies of hell. SO YES HE IS A FALSE PROPHET AND HE IS LEADING A CULT.

• According to the Bible Apollo C. Quiboloy is an impostor, and therefore a cult-leader.

Jesus said, "Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come, claiming, 'I am he', and will deceive many" (Mark 13:5). He also warned, "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son." (Mt 24:26). When Jesus comes again the whole world will know it. He is the immortal, all powerful, king of the Universe. Quibolo will live out his days and thne rot in a grave like all the other impostors who have come and again. Of course, if he's up for it, we can accelerate this moment. If Quibolo is really the Son of God, he should let us crucify him, and then let's see if he rises again. That would be the proof.

• According to the Bible Apollo C. Quiboloy is an imposter, and therefore a cult-leader.

Jesus said, “Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many" (Mark 13:5). He also warned, “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son" (Mt 24:26). When Jesus comes the whole world will know it. He is the immortal, all powerful, king of the universe. Quiboloy will leave out his days and then rot in a grave like all the other imposters who have come and gone.
    Of course, we could accelerate this moment if Quiboloy is up for the challenge. If he is really the Son of God he should let us crucify him and then let's see if he comes back to life. That would be the proof.

• It is, absolutely.

This "religion" seems to exist to further its leader's ambitions and fulfill his desires. Central to its beliefs is that its founder, a Mr. Quiboloy, is the appointed son of God, which, is a ludicrous claim with no basis whatsoever. Additionally, this group's leader has repeatedly made claims regarding elections, which have proven to be false, and false by a wide margin at that.

• Yes, Definetely. The leader of the group acts like many other cult leaders

I saw today a Young missionary girl and she did look like she had been "brainwashed". The way of life of the leader is totally contrary to what Jesus and the New Testament taught, and if someone just reads the new testament will see that there's nothing about some "reincarnation" of Jesus in a man on the second coming, absolutely no church father would agree to that if you look at their writings. It's crazy.

• You just choose?

Is pastor apollo is a cult and proclaim he is the appointed son of god? What do you want to call for yourself when you believe in the doctrine of jesus christ, a son of the devil? You who say's pastor apollo is a cult, what, how and have you ever truly know what is the real teaching of jesus christ? If you want to really know jesus christ, just listen to pastor apollo, and listen without prejudism, then you can say he is a cult,

• Pastor Quiboloy is God

He is a God in bed. I am 14 years old and he gives me money and teaches me to kiss and we try to have babies together. I will bear a son with him who will be a prophet. He taught me sex in his house and loves me.

• The Kingdom of Jesus Christ is definitely not a cult nor a false teaching/prophet.

I was one of the many who has been enlightened by the teachings of Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy. People have been judging Him by what they see on TV. Just because He is a millionaire doesn't mean that He is a false prophet. First of all, Those were the blessings coming from the Almighty Father. Second, no one ever pity Him when He was in battle with SLD for 5 years in Tamayong eating only bananas. He deserves the reward the Father has given to Him for winning that battle. But this is not the bottom point.
    He has the full authority to claim that He is the Appointed Son because He was really not just Appointed but Anointed by the Almighty Father. I hope you were enlightened. May the Father bless you.

• It is neither a cult, nor a religion, and is not trying to be a mainstream Christianity.

Many call Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy as a cult because he claims that he is the Appointed Son and they do not wish to accept it. Some say he is taking glory from Jesus which is not right. I believe that those people should listen to his preaching more intently because he addresses those questions specifically. Many say that he has no grounds to be called the Appointed Son. The same can be said that there is no grounds for him to be a cult. Listen to the preaching and understand the message rather than focusing on simple statements that would be explained by understanding the preaching.

• You didn't know what you are saying guys.

Pastor is the appointed Son of God .. Jesus molded pastor to be like Him then as when pastor grew in maturity of knowing about the Father is, who God is... The Father Almighty our lor JESUSCHRIST appointed him to lead the people to obey the Gods Will and and to tell the people to REPENT..!!!!!

• Its not a cult..

Because we are teaching the people to love one another ,love God with all your heart and all your strength. Worship Him in spirit and in truth. Also we are telling the people to REPENT and surrender you own will to the Father Almighty our Lord Jesuschrist and follow His Will.

• No. I absolutely believe that the Kingdom of Jesus Christ headed by Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy is certainly not a cult.

History repeat itself , remember Jesus Christ during His earthly ministry He even maligned and accused of such things as people don't believe that He is the Messiah.At present time, many people accused Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy as cult and despised him of so many negative issues against him , yet people don't know that so many lives have been changed and transformed from being so worldly and then become so obedient to the Will of the Father. I would say that those people who believe the Message of Pastor Apollo C Quiboloy are fortunate and chosen handpicked by the Almighty Father and able to understand the message of salvation preached by the Appointed Son.Those who criticized the message of the Appointed Son are those carnal people like the Jews in the Jewish setting that they don't believe Jesus Christ as the begotten Son and the Messiah himself. People in this last days should be awaken that the Second Coming of Jesus Christ has been transpired already through His Appointed Son, the temple of the Father , the dwelling place of the Father on earth as the Spirit of the Father dwells the physical body of the Appointed Son . This revelation shaken the christian world but whether you like it or not the truth always prevail.

• No. I do not believe the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, The Name Above Every Name is a cult.

I've also questioned Pastor Apollo's Preaching's and at first it was hard to accept and understand but as I listen to pastor little by little, It enlighten me and now I understand why he has chosen . I'm only 17 years old but I'm so blessed that I have heard and know the truth at young age . Through Pastor's teachings .

• Its not a cult, nor a religion. Its just a group of people who obeyed the well of the father.

The teaching of pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy are based on the
    bible. He is teaching the truth about salvation of the ispiritual
    of the human being. He proclaim his self as the apointed son
    coz his the only one who is capable of letting us know the truth
    about the well of the father Almighty.

• NO, The Kingdom of Jesus Christ is not a group of cult.

If you knew the word "cult" its teaching or doctrine didnt refer in a bible, before you judge anything else, listen or watch first the message of Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy. His teachings is based in a bible, howcome you said the group is a cult. Please review your statements before you react on a certain matter.

>